Im bored and willing to deal with the obvious outcome of this thread but maybe ill get some good convo started....maybe

Im bored and willing to deal with the obvious outcome of this thread but maybe ill get some good convo started....maybe.

Im a female anti-feminist.
Ask me anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FAU6ZjovmT8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How fat r u?

Are you against the ideal of having equity amongst the sexes (there will obviously never be a point when men and women are exactly the same) or against the fucktard movement that's been so crudely represented by so many crybabys?

Slight chub. Small enough avoid the plus size section...big enough to wear modest clothing lol

Id say its the latter.
Feminism today isnt what feminism was before...this 3rd wave feminism is a joke...back then women fought for an actual cause....i feel like we got our equality and MORE. Women get aay with so much in our society and still have the audacity to say they arent being treated fair. The bitch about a wage gap that doesnt even exsist, they throw the word "rape" around like its nothing and therefore completely dissolving its true meaning. But they still want men to pay for dates and to hold doors open for them and expect not to be hit by them when they act like crazy bitches...

I believe in equal rights....and lefts

You aren't actually a dude are you?

No im not actually. Im a biological female...im not a tranny or something...i see transgendred people as mentally ill.

Nothing to ask. Every intelligent woman I've met is against to modern feminism bullshit. Especially heterosexual girl with healthy relations.

Are you one of those Legwalkers?

Wtf is there to ask

Shoe me your tits

>Im a female
>doesn't post tits
obvious b8, sage

There are rules here. Tits or GTFO.

What's the dumbest thing a feminist has said to you?

Im not sure what those are...?

How do you feel you avoided falling in to the current day feminist mindset?

Not sure...been seeing a lot of feminist shit lately and i just want the record to show that some girls in the world still have somewhat of a brain

Naaaaah

Ah well, too bad. Gotta go then. Have to find one of those one day.

Gentlemen. There are rules. You cannot respond to the cumdumptster until tits are posted.

Its so funny how women cant even get "pro-women" shit right
Alot of woman are anti feminist now cause they fucked it up by going overboard and ruining it
Instead of equal rights they wanted more and now theyve been discredited as extremists

Well, you're doing good work then i guess

They typically assume im on their side becaise im a woman.

Im in hollywood alot so ive ran into a few weirdos that ive learned to just avoid.
Ive had feminists look to me in approval and i just tell them i dont agree and walk away....i dont like to try and reason with a feminist. Its pointless so i tend to just walk away.

Ive taken the subway a few times and seen some dumb bitches try to act tough towards men and here them say shit like "oh what? Youre gonna hit a girl?"

And i swear hearing that shit probably makes me the angriest

>willing to deal with the obvious outcome of this thread

Tits or gtfo

I feel grateful to my parents actually. I feel like its their way that raised me that prevented me from going down that path...i was a tomboy when i was little and i used to bully the boys and my mom would say "one day your gonna piss a boy off and hes gonna hit you...and im not going to help you. If you hit a boy you better be prepared to be hit back"

And seeing my dad being the hardworker and my mom being the housewife probably molded me....my mom wasnt miserable. She was happy and my dad is the most hardworking man i know. How could i dislike men? They are amazing

fuck calm down satan, alright, here

I always believed women had it made.

In any modern country women are treated just fine...if i were from india or something then uea maybe id have a reason to be a feminist. But im American...i had it made the second i popped out of my mom.

Noice

shooped. Write directly on tit.

Not me but thanks for providing the guys with tits femanon.

Im just an americunt...

this picture is from july, what the fuck?

You clearly don't understand what feminism means. It means that people like your mom and dad have the right to be happy that way, and so be it. No one bother them. It means that if your mom and dad wanted a change, so be it, let them reverse roles if it makes tgem happy, no one bother them and certainly no one say to your mom "a woman working?!?"

All the things thatyou say your parents were happy about are what feminism stands for: let people do what makes them happy

Feminism doesn't really need to exist in the western world anymore. Most of the issues they push (gender pay gap etc.) have been proven as bullshit. It's just an excuse for angry bitches to lay into men at this point.

when was the last time you checked what feminism stands for?

Tits or gtfo

Day/Month/Year

Whore.

So are you one of those ugly fat sluts who hangs around the alt-right so you can be that token chick?

I do know what feminism means you cunt...im talking about what bitches now have misconstrued it to be...

Feminists today would think that my mom being a housewife is some form of patriarchy or some bullshit..

I never said thats what feminism was

Read wtf im saying dummy

I agree with you 100000% user.

There are other parts of the world that DO need true feminism.

Women just want to be treated like special snowflakes

Not anymore. Feminism today is about punishing men for things they haven't actually done and making a big deal out of things that don't actually matter. Feminism is now an anti male hate group.

>female anti-feminist
Women shouldn't have political positions, they should have a husband, a family, and a home to care for.

Not OP.

I dont believe in exposing my body...not for any gay femmy reason...just think its not my style...but hey if another girl wants to show everyone her tits then god bless that bitch

Dictionary: "The advocacy of women's rights on the ground of the equality of the sexes."

American spotted

>conflating femininsm and misandry

not sure if underageb& or just retarded

Holy shit there's no way another woman thinks this way.
lol
No seriously though thanks.

I didn't say "check the dictionary" I said "what feminism stands for"

why do you hate other women and think its ok to force us all to make less than men and accept workplace harassment as normal?

sincerely, a woman in the tech industry.

Tits or GTFO

I actually agree sort of.

As a little girl i used to dream about getting married and having that dream housewife life. I never pictured kids though...
For years as i grew i said i didnt want kids...i even said i hated kids even thugh i had very good maternal instincts. im 27 now and its like this weird maternal clock is telling me to have a baby....its weird...i just accepted its my bodys natural thing..im literally made to populate...thats my main purpose.

Neither of those things are true. Workplace harassment is not a system thing, it is a person thing. Complain to your boss, don't cry on the news.

Haha glad i can give you a little bit of faith

it's rampant in tech jobs, and yes it is systemic. many men dont even know they're doing it or if they do they have been indoctrinated to think its normal.

hot

google employee reporting in

I saw a woman once, but I think she was lost

How do you manage to maintain anti-feminist views while browsing a degenerate male-centric website like Sup Forums?

You dont make less...as i said...there is no wage gap. I can look at my paycheck and my male coworkers paycheck right now and we both make the same amount an hour...i dont know in what world you think that a woman dping the exact same job as a man is getting less lol...thats retarded...

Also workplace harassment isnt okay...it has nothing to do with the system though...its just shitty people.

And this is coming from a girl whos boss is probably the dirtiest piece of shit i know...when hes being sexual towards me i dont think "ugh if only i had feminism"
I think "this guys just a fucking asshole"

Get over it.

Well aren't you special. Post tits pls.

If they "don't know they're doing it" it isn't sexual harassment, it's you being a tightass. this is why nobody wants to work with women.

Typically we share the same sense of humor and i agree with a lot of the views of Sup Forums users. Granted you get the try hard trolls but pass all that there are some pretty intelligent people here.

OP here i also agree.

Everyone has their own idea of what is "too much" in the workplace. All them men cant possibly guess what a womans "trigger" is...one female coworker doesnt mind a pat on the back while another might scream rape if you were to even get that close to her.

>Granted you get the try hard trolls but pass all that there are some pretty intelligent people here.
They're not trolls. It's unlikely that there would be an anonymous website like this without people confessing their darkest and seediest desires. It's what most of them actually think and feel inside.

You know the rules and so do I, tits or gtfo.
But here's a question, how'd you become one?

Bravo OP

youtube.com/watch?v=FAU6ZjovmT8

Im not saying there isnt people like that..

Ny idea of a troll is the edgy guy thats trying to fit in...the guy that screams "tits or gtfo cuz thems the roolz".
I mean those kind of trolls. I know there are generally some FUCKED up people here and they are what makes it fun here

I've noticed more and more that it actually makes certain people feel better to believe this even though it's not true. Some people are just happier being unhappy I guess.

Like i saod earlier i think it was just the way i was raised.
I grew up around boys. I had a sister but she was older and "too cool" to hang out with me.
I was a bully. I used to try and beat up boys who made me mad and my mom would warn me that if i hit a boy that i better be ready to be hit back. She would warn me and say "you might be tougher than some of them now but when you get older i can tell you now that they will knock you on your ass if you try to fight them"

In my teens is when i felt that feminism was losing its meaning slowly...i didnt agree with what a lot women expected...they acted like they were struggling but i would look at myself amd see nothing but privilege. I never felt oppressed or felt like a piece of shit because i was a girl...if anything i felt like a damn queen. I always felt that men had so much burden to

That's not trolling, it's board culture.

No its not...its something a mad basement dweller came up with because he didnt like girls going into his precious boys club.
Even the real meaning of tits or gtfo lost its meaning too but thats besides the point.
Sup Forums was originally created for weebs to share anime and other shit. So no...its not board culture...lets post some anime if we gona talk culture here lol

>Im a female anti-feminist
Yea. And I'm the frikkin' pope

Hello mister pope...i always knew you were one of us

>Im a female anti-feminist.
race traitor

Pic related

This one, right? The one off of the stage..

There was no need to post that...its doesnt disprove what i just said at all.

hi guys, dude who posted half the b8 and the fake tit pick clocking out now.

not keeping the thread alive anymore so OP can go post this shitty b8 somewhere else, see you next time

'fcourse. The other one can't. no internet in vatican

Respect.

Haha! You want some attention user?

>implying he was keeping the thread alive

Okay buddy....

LA fag here too
Hollywood libs are the WORST

The womans march/Trump protest was a joke...

Sooooo many women get mad at me for talking that way...i dont think there is anything wrong with denying that kind of thing...we are all here to populate...the urge to mate and breed is our main function. Its okay to feel it and i hate how feminists now a days try to make ME feel bad for acknowledging and accepting what i was made for.

>google employee reporting inI saw a woman once, but I think she was lost
Sexist, ablist, ugh so much wrong with this. Look forward to being fired

How does a pope's basement look like? Do you have holy water in your bidet? What rpgs and mmorpgs do you like the most? Do Vatican actually cut the balls of Swiss Guards? Plz be true

Im thankful ive never really been caught up in a march/protest. I think id loose my damn mind.
I dont understand people who think being annoyng shit heads on the street helps ANY cause. They will waste time yelling and marching but not putting in actual work in or doing anything helpful to make the change they want to see

When all other factors are taken into consideration and you do a direct comparison between a man and a woman working the same job for the same length of time women make more than men. It's an actual fact.

Have a listen to Shapiro. I don't agree with everything he says but he's on the money with most stuff.

I dunno man i look at mine and my male coworkers paycheck and they are the exact same...no more or less.

What do you hope to gain from this thread?

Just hoping i can give a little faith back to guys who think all girls now a days act like these feminists

thx. just wish most of them figured it out before it was too late, but it seems like they don't really want to.

Yea makes me a bit sad because guys look am me too and think im automatically a feminist now. I feel for men so much and it makes me pissed to to group me into those kind of people

Where are you from? Are you in a university right now? This isn't really a big problem where I live.

Im from los angeles. Everyones pretty opinionated here

Well there you go. Come to the Midwest. Everything is cheap and there are no earthquakes.

Yeaaaaaaah... See the thing is it's not really optional here. You don't get to ask for attention without following the rules.

You're neither the example or the exception.

Tits or Gtfo.

Neither/nor
Faggot.

I have always wanted to visit actually.

Oh but it is...ive done it for several years now...unless theres a magical force holding a gun to my head or even a written rule that would have me banned if i didnt comply then your "rule" holds no power kid

>kid

You posted a picture of someone else's tits. The only responses you get are from white knight kids so enjoy the uneducated dialog because you had to point out you're a woman. So the special attention is kids, which makes you a diddler.

Reported for trying to lure kids.