Will sex robots really happen in the future?

will sex robots really happen in the future?

Don't worry Taipei, You'll get them shortly after japan is done making them.

Yeah, it's gonna be weird.

What do you mean, hasnt it happened already or something¿

Dont follow much of degenerate news

Hopefully not. I mean now I kinda understand why feminism is needed today. These robots are pretty much society's way of pulling the middle finger to real women and telling hirls and women that they are not even human and only live to serve the sexual needs of men.

Kinda messed up when you think of it. So no. Ill have to say no.

Does Bible allow?
I'm pretty sure I'll just stick to the good woman and make love with her not a plastic toy.

I know right how WEIRD will it be to get the sensation of sex without the bullshit drama that comes with it?

the moment sex robots become mainstream, real women will have no choice but to pick up their acts and actually become proper human beings. it will be cool to watch.

Yes, as long as someone can make good money with it, it will be possible.

are you stupid?

Gender relations have been going to shits. Will men and women generally even talk to each others anymore when this happens?

Yes it will, and in the future sex robots will be so realistic that you can't tell the difference between a real female and a robot

Fembots will be universally hated and considered creepy but the "For Her" line will be seen as normal and even empowering

Well I mean, if I know how to cook and take care of myself, what other needs would I need a woman for besides sex?

That is literally the only reason women exist. Fuck toys and breeding stations.

>you could experience a threesome without being a promiscuous piece of shit and compromising your emotional well-being in your relationship

It's great. Weird, but great.

Depends what you define as a sex bot. Real-dolls already exist. What degree of life do you want them to have?

Dat puffy side vag on the left.
Hgggnnnnnn....

All of humanity has been leading to that moment.

Just look at public opinion of anyone who owns a fleshlight and you can see that women are never going to allow sex robots to hit the market.

>woman owns multiple dildos
"Omg, she's so sexually empowered!"
>guy owns a fleshlight
"Omg, what a creep, I bet he jerks off to anime."

Ask any biologist, males are what females produce in order to make more females. We are a metabolyte of females. Men have nipples because we are modified females. Female is the default configuration for human, males are a modified version.
All that is true and these SJW fuckwits are still a bunch of cancerous idiots.

women will talk to the top 10%

nobody except betas who are too ashamed to fuck toys and think beta orbitting is their best chance at getting laid will talk to women

We already have them. They're called empowered women.

Don't worry, Taiwan.

You and China will be making them soon for like $1.50 USD for like a 22 hour day worth of labor.

>modified females
I think you mean improved females. Men are like patch 1.2 compared to women. Every single man has the same number of autosomes that every single woman has. The difference is in the sex chromosomes. Every human has an X, but only men have a Y. We have more content, we're the improved version, I rest my case.

Our cunts dont bleed every month

We arent weaker

We arent dumber

Men are literally more evolved and advantageously evolved

With your shitty standards of living, you will never have anything so technologically advanced in your country, curry nigger.

Women are actually sex robot today.

I don't need a biologist to tell me women exist to serve men.

I never said i am going to buy one for every one billion.

only for me 3

The term 'virginity' will take on a whole new meaning.

If the government pushes out babies through artificial wombs, I don't see why we can't have a sex robot or two or maybe a whole fucking harem.

>Just don't be a dick and dump yours,ya sick cunts

No because people like me who can actually get pussy won't fuck a robot and lose all of my dignity?

breddy gud b8 m8

You cannot even afford a goat for ten minutes, how are you going to be able to afford a robot? Keep dreaming, filthy Paki.

I am more excited about robot maids and self driving cars.

no you'll get an std/get someone pregnant and become a victim

enjoy

Just imagine how awkward technical inspections will be.

what's funny is they will completely replace the useless nigger boyfriends

Males are the most performant sex on so many level.
Women are optimized to reproduce, men are optimized to provide.
Now look at this sentence and ask yourself what is the more needed to carry progress.

Literally the perfect woman
>Never get pregz
>Always in the mood
>Can be anything you want
>In every shape and size
>Always stays nice and tight
>Do whatever you want

Don't mock it with your tunnel vision, Ahmed

BIG
MEATY
ROBOT
PUSSY

i am not the paki m8. don't rub your salt on me.

If you were not such a failure, may be your teen sister would not have to slurp paki dingdongs, you understood britbong?

Who will know ? Just hide it in the closet when people come to your place.

By the way if dignity was still a thing in the West you would not see this promoted in the medias.

> not going to happen because I don't want it to

Hey, faggot. Don't talk about my family like that and nobody in my family will be seen dead with any filthy brown people. Anyway, haven't you got your own sisters to try and rape, gypsy?

This is really the endgame. To constrain the pussy power.

>slave to pussy
>dignity

Buying a sex robot once for 12k is still cheaper than women unless you're just hitting everything that comes past your dick.

Only wymin give a fuck about whats creepy. Men won't give a fuck cause they'll be fucking hot robots without the drama. Its called Justice.

Why your ass flared up on that issue?

Your sister fucking a paki really?

You shitpost here and paki creampies her there.

you throw abuse on internet and he calls her bitch while choking her.

it's not my fault your family is fucked up and your sister is getting browned

>check flag

it all makes sense

Which basically means that 80% of women will be competing for 10% of the men.

Reproduction you fucking retard. Providing isn't useful if there's nothing to provide for. No reproduction=no humans. Reproduction is inherently more valuable.

Hopefully not. I mean now I kinda understand why meninism is needed today. These dildos are pretty much society's way of pulling the middle finger to real men and telling boys and men that they are not even human and only live to serve the sexual needs of women.

Kinda messed up when you think of it. So no. Ill have to say no.

What are you talking about? A world were women can't be vapid cunts anymore and have to actually be somewhat interesting and funny or they'll be forced to be self-sufficient?

You are right. Who would fuck a robot? A loser, that's who. Barely a step up from giving yourself the ol' stranger, I'd say.

Jesus shut up you make me ashamed to be allied with you

I hate comments like these, because they try so hard to convince you that a redditor could ever find their way to this place.

Never thought I would laugh at an Indian taking the piss out of another Brit . . .but he deserved it.

Well played currybro.

>in the future
The future is now goyim
All is lost

Yes, and it will be glorious.

>These robots are pretty much society's way of pulling the middle finger to feminism and telling girls and women that they are not superhuman and that men, if put under enough pressure, will find alternative solutions.

If my sister were to ever run home with a Paki I can ascertain that our parents will disown her. She should know better than to fuck trash.

> sex robots = masturbating
> real sex is overrated, it just adds an emotional component

The only thing to strive for is - what I call lovesex - unfortunately you don't get it all often. I don't see no appeal in sex robots.

>Merchant watermark
Kek

> What degree of life do you want them to have?
I could not fuck something that could not make me a sandwich.

>getting this salty with a country that lacks even the most basic access to clean drinking water and proper sanitation

>Lovesex

My theory is that there is a spectrum. Men on one side have sex without any emotional connection at all (i.e., use prostitutes), men on the other side cannot have sex with prostitutes and need to be in love (or at least some sort of infatuation) to have sex. In the middle there is men who can do both, but gain no great satisfaction from either.

>I'm not convinced by sex robots
>therefore, sex robots will never be convincing

just wait for version 2.0 or 3.0

aren't you guys satisfied with the spectrum you already have?

Fucking hirls piss me off

Women are already sex robots. The problem is that guys retardedly try to marry them and believe they have souls.

>I don't see no appeal in sex robots
Your woman might
What if you catch her making regular trips to the mechanical breeding grounds?

I sometimes can't cum if there is no emotion going on.

Honestly i would say probably in the next 20 years maybe there will some. Expect them to cost as much as a new car though if not more.

I have to start doing this to webms I make.

I accept this as quality bantz , britbongs jimmies succesfully rusled

They will be the future. It will render all sub par girls useless. Guys will either be with the creme of the crop, or with no girls at all.

DON'T YOU GOYIM DARE VIOLATE OUR TRADEMARK

It will happen and it will probably fuck up society completely lol

Just have gangs of unsatisfied human women roaming the streets looking for virile attractive young men to kidnap and repeatedly mate with oh my what a world that would be

It's alright but it's slowly getting dull so I am secretly using dating apps.

I wouldn't mind, in fact >we're using them if she's in for 2nd 3rd round.

>men will stop having sex with women
>this means men only need women for sex
Your logic could use some work.

Your not the boss of me.

I read these in the most flaming Indian and chav accents, holy shit my sides the curryboy hit a nerve.

she cant cum even with a fuck robot and vibrator.

sucks to be a woman.

eagerly awaiting the next installment of India vs UK

No doubt.
Cat girls too

Fucking hell I hope to god my grandchildren get to have all the shit I dream about and take it for granted as much as I do this generations technological advances

They already happened. It's a matter of them gradually getting better.

We have nipples because we're mammals you fucking retard.

oh wait
>flag
nevermind.

I concede that if anyone can make an alliance between man and machine work at such a level it would be ze Germans
It depends

No cause those with a predisposition to them would have died off before sufficient technology is perfected.

God damn having a cunt must be the easiest thing in the fucking world.

They COULD just get off their asses and be useful instead of being sex dolls.

>Dat moment when she starts convulsing.

Jesus fucking christ.

Fucking shit. I hate jews and their europoid cousins. You all are truly the children of satan. Unbelievers.

Our robot overlords will make the female orgasm great again goyim

>artificial woman
>british bird is still hideous
just kill me senpai

always the jews.

Your flag might be close to australia's but that doesn't mean you are one

Do you have hands?