My inhaler is all out. I can't breathe. Walmart Walgreens and CVS have no over the counter inhaler. Wat do?

My inhaler is all out. I can't breathe. Walmart Walgreens and CVS have no over the counter inhaler. Wat do?

Stop smoking you fuck

Die

Call 911 I guess. Of course if this were real you would have done that rather than run straight to Sup Forums

t. Guy with bad Asthma

"I can't breathe"

spearmint gum

Kiss you ass goodbye

Iv just had the same problem all night but finally got one. Try breathing using bag

Bait thread is bait.

Otherwise, avoid allergen, sit upright, deep breaths, drink hot coffee.

>has asthma
>smokes
taxpayer's money, ladies and gentlemam

Get the bag put it over your head problem solved u be breathing like a pro in no time

Boil water and breathe deep, stop smoking stogs fag.

Move away from the mic

ammonia + bleach
the gas released from chemical reaction will clear your lungs. better than inhaler.

call 911 unless american in which case choke or move to a country with healthcare?

Look I'm an asthmatic smoker. I don't need and inhaler so I smoke. You need one so quit faggot

Go have a cold shower.

Depends whats wrong with you. Regular Asthma- Take a hit of datura stramonium LEAVES. Not the flowers or the seeds. Small puff at a time till it passes.

Forgot the pic...

Is the water essential?

if you seriously have asthma, you can get Primatene Tablets, which is asthma medicine, for like 10 bucks

I don't have health insurance. But my buddy that works at the VA Hospital snagged this inhaler for me from the pharmacy so yeah I guess you're right

E R or 911
A friend of a friend of mine recently died this exact same way!

It's more of a bronchitis or walking pneumonia

Stop smoking should help assclown.

this is what i use too
they sell it at my wal-mart

Cayenne pepper tea

Drink coffee, retard.

Can't believe that someone took the bait.
You dumb, dumb fuck.

ha ha my man you have just been dankly meta-baited!

ashama-fag here

user drink luke warm water to help open your airways and stand up again a wall with your arms above your head, breathing count to 4 breath out and you should be good in a bout 20 minutes

I get my health insurance through the state, and it's free. And its pretty good. No fine either.

You too, my friend. Enjoy.

Two pussies

Primatene Tablets wrappers all over her bathroom floor. Found dead a day or two days later.
Get insurance. Look into it. What state are you in user?

im gonna need both hands to dankly grab these double pussers :D

>tfw when you effortlessly outmaymay your compatriots

stop smoking