1. Prince

>1. Prince
>2. Bowie
>3. MJ

Any other rank is wrong

Other way around, user.

Bowie >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> MJ > Prince

They're all fucking dead...

does it really matter? they all are great.

Bowie probably has the most consistency in his discography. Prince took a lot of risks but results were 50/50, even in his prime. MJ only actually has two and a half good albums but those two good albums are so ridiculously good for pop music of the time that everyone forgets how shit most of the output in the second half of his life was.

>Prince took a lot of risks but results were 50/50, even in his prime

wut

this desu

Bowie >>> Prince >> MJ
lol that was easy

fpbp

Why rank them niggas, my personal top tier are -Dylan, Bowie, Prince, MJ, Sinatra

Pretty cool music but please don't think you are edgy for listening to your dad's music.

They are the pop singers like Bruno Mars of the 1980's.

There is nothing edgy or underground about them.

I still like them though.

This.

True butI think the discography matters and how their music age?

>*blocks your path*

It just shits me, how there are so many young edgy types with their hair dyed colours like purple that think listening to Bowie or Madonna is edgy and alternative.

Kinda makes you wonder if one day people will think it's underground to listen to the backstreet boys or the spice girls.

I'm not saying that bowie isn't good, don't get me wrong I like his music... but it is the complete opposite of underground and alternative but some really young people think it is.

I bet there are people like I am describing reading this thread now desu.

Bowie>>MJ>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Prince

Bowie’s my favourite artist but it makes me laugh people thinking he’s alternative or something. He’s one of the most well known pop stars in the world. When he announced The Next Day it was breaking news on BBC, never happened before and I doubt it will ever again

>bowie plebs think he was better than MJ
Go the fuck back to p4k.

A list of overrated pedophiles? Agreed

Prince = MJ >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Bowie
Don't care for Bowie sorry

I unironically love MJ, Prince, and Bruno Mars all at once

This is just hipster P4K drone culture in general.

Now P4K does """"classic"""" reviews of fucking ABBA and Guns N' Roses and Stevie Wonder records as if the whole world was waiting with bated breath for those douchebags to put their seal of approval on music that's on the radio so you know it's ok to like it. That's not even getting started with their reviews on classic hip-hop and jazz records as if their opinions on those subjects are worth two shits.

Just so you know everyone, A Love Supreme is a 10 so it's ok to like now. It's way better than that 6.8 EP Best Coast put out last week.

kys

I remember this alternative wannabe girl who dresses like this making an face book post about all the posers saying rip bowie when they didn't even know his music.

She dressed just like this.

Wish I was kidding.

I deleted her off FB after this but I tried FB stalking her...

She has changed her hair cut with the typical alternative girl and got rid of most of her more edgier photos.

Anyway this is her... the girl who thinks listening to david bowie is alternative.

1.Bowie
21.Iggy Pop
25.MJ
30.Prince

>midget tranny
>cross dresser
>tranny
what are you trying to tell us op, you're a faggot?

You fucking idiot other way around means to switch Prince and MJ

>be me
>see this thread
>hmm that's unusual, wonder why those artists are being compared
>open thread, see this
>tfw

Comparing Iggy to MJ is just nonsense you tryhard.

I know who #2 should be!