Any tips for the dark net?

Any tips for the dark net?

I'm trying to sell acid, plan on buying off the dark net. I know the basics of Tor but is there anything else I should worry about?

Which seller should I buy from?

Anything else I should use to cover my ass?

Other urls found in this thread:

lysergi.com/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRfnWpV4i7E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Make sure you have java script enabled

Wear a skimask so the FBI/CIA/NSA cant track your IP

Got bich

I'm not that retarded. Fuck off and help an user out

>Lol sure

>fuk shoulda listened to the other guy

Ok fine, put tails on a usb and use that to boot from to get into the darknet, always store it in your anus just in case the feds knock your door down to seize all your electronics

Also use public wifi

$10 he's shit his brick

Op
look at shopsides there are tutorials how to sell drugs in darknet coast only 5-10$

Trips of truth I guess

Alright I'll get tails.

Can't store it in my ass though. That's where I keep the floppy disk with my blink182 torrents

Keep a strong magnet near by then

And whatever usb you use, take it apart and make a smaller case for it to make it as small as possible

Is that the the spy from tf2

7 proxies

>77 proxies

>Anything else I should use to cover my ass?

Probably want to avoid leaving an electronic trail or posting anything like "I want to sell acid" which you've just done. The dark net is a fucking honey pot. You're an idiot.

> 1. post publicly from your PC and IP, that you are about to sell acid at dark net
> 2.download publicly TOR
> 3. start sending traffic to TOR
> 4. cash out/cash in crypto to your bank
> 5. ???
> 6. free butt sex in jail

solid plan, 11/10, would read it again

The onion is ILLEGAL.

Not doing anything on this device nor am I on this Wi-Fi if that means anything either

reported this thread to the UN

lol like the darknet part is an issue and not a package full of drugs with your address written on it

We got your moms IP now, anonymous image board poster.
Love,
FBI

check em
>what is plusoable deniabliltiy

nice try, cyber police probably already send request to your ISP

>47

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

why bother with an A-class substance when you can order 1P-LSD on the clearnet for $2 a tab, it's totally legal and no one will tell the difference, 1P is even considered more enjoyable.

This is golden advice. Also put all the pizza you order off the dark net on the USB you keep up your anus.

I'm shitposting from le onion guys look at me I'm a 1337 hax0r

That's 70 too many you fucking newfag.

Link?

Why go for the knock off bullshit when you can get R E A L S H I T niBBa

nothing, depending on which country you reside

I live on 7 different countries according to my proxies XD

Jimmy get off your father's computer, he's going to be getting up soon for work. Go to bed.

not the address of your proxy you moron, but the physical address you are sending the package to

O P S E C

What is a PO box?

lysergi.com/

take advantage of your lax drug laws, most countries have analogue laws. Run that shit.
Rundown:
ETH-LAD (strong acid)
1p and ALD-52 (pretty indestiguishable from acid)
4-aco-dmt(psilocin == mushrooms)
have fun.
Etizolam (better than xanax)

>77 PO boxes
>77 fake ids
who's the moron now, moron

something with your data on it and a group of cops waiting outside

WEW THANKS FOR SHARING THIS!!!!!! IVE NEVER HEARD OF ANY OF THESE CHEMICALS BEFORE ILL BE SURE TO TRY THEM!' IM SURE THEYRE BETTER THAN THE REAL DRUGS !!!1 ETIZOLAM IS ONLY $300/G TOO! WHAT A FUCKING DEAL

Get a brain moran

buzzkill over here
if you jinx me ill fucking kill you
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Just fucking learn to make crack, buy a dog abuse the dog tie dog to something in your garden and feed it once a week, have two naked crackheads (prefer women but up to you) package and bag everything have one of your homeboys watch the whole thing, you don't pay them in money only in crack trust me, go down to the projects in a 4x4 offer free samples to the crackheads ask em who deals round here and how much, undercut market by selling cheaper crack, don't even need a USB

Neat site....for laboratory use only kek

You mr. Silk
E-mail no chan

So did everyone's doors just get kicked down?

Over the years i have bought:

Ounces of weed
Shrooms
Cannabis seeds
Multiple sheets of LSD
Grown weed and shrooms indoors

Im 35 and dont know shit about technology.

I got an Onion Browser, a Bitcoin wallet and that's all.

I really don't think the feds are going to waste time and resources on a small time little shit like me and you (and you also qualify as small time seeing as you are reselling product that you purchase from the dark web. Big time would involve greater quantities and larger margins.)

Nothing has happened to me yet, and i doubt it will. But i still think selling is a bad idea, if things do go wrong, you can probably wiggle out of trouble if you claim it was for personal use, but if you have items related to sales (baggies, scales, etc) you ll be in more trouble.

tl, dr: nothing's ever happened to me using minimal precautions, but selling is probably a bad idea.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRfnWpV4i7E

I hate rap

And so does KEK

TFUJSB

I have been dealing acid for a long time, I always use test kit and everything.
I would recommend a acid from DM, that acid is called Kali Yuga. This is the best LSD I have ever tried, 111ug and feels more like 222ug

idiot lol

Prophesied events during the Kali Yuga[edit]
A discourse by Markandeya in the Mahabharata identifies some of the attributes of Kali Yuga. In relation to rulers, it lists:

Rulers will become unreasonable: they will levy taxes unfairly.
Rulers will no longer see it as their duty to promote spirituality, or to protect their subjects: they will become a danger to the world.
People will start migrating, seeking countries where wheat and barley form the staple food source.
"At the end of Kali-yuga, when there exist no topics on the subject of God, even at the residences of so-called saints and respectable gentlemen of the three higher varnas [guna or temperament] and when nothing is known of the techniques of sacrifice, even by word, at that time the Lord will appear as the supreme chastiser." (Srimad-Bhagavatam (2.7)
With regard to human relationships, Markandeya's discourse says:

Avarice and wrath will be common. Humans will openly display animosity towards each other. Ignorance of dharma will occur.
People will have thoughts of murder with no justification and will see nothing wrong in that.
Lust will be viewed as socially acceptable and sexual intercourse will be seen as the central requirement of life.
Sin will increase exponentially, while virtue will fade and cease to flourish.
People will take vows and break them soon after.
People will become addicted to intoxicating drinks and drugs.
Gurus will no longer be respected and their students will attempt to injure them. Their teachings will be insulted, and followers of Kama will wrest control of the mind from all human beings.
Brahmins will not be learned or honored, Kshatriyas will not be brave, Vaishyas will not be just in their dealings, and the caste system will be abolished.

> only accepts litecoin

god damn it, not another fake moneys

> learn to make crack

let's see

> ingredients: cocaine

fuck it