Hey Sup Forums, I need assistance. I need to know what this device is in order to get bonus marks for some shit...

Hey Sup Forums, I need assistance. I need to know what this device is in order to get bonus marks for some shit. So i need to know what it is and what it does.

My Only hints are: It is in china, it is a public device i guess, and it has something to do with chemistry in a way.

inb4 - OP is a faggot

Other urls found in this thread:

xraysecuscan.en.made-in-china.com/product/YXOxbmgdnVWD/China-Bomb-Dispose-Tank.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Google says it's a vacuum cleaner. but I'm not sure about that.

Rice cooker.

YW

wow you are just fucking stupid

little kids should be outside playing
not on mommy and daddies computer..

That's what i got when i reversed searched it. The photo was taken in person, not from a website.

Dog cooker

Insult is justified, but if you do know what it is, please elaborate.

Industry grade vacuum cleaner.

The valve is for regulating suction, you attach a hose after opening the topside part off the machine.

Maybe it's a pressure cooker or some kind of steam-based machinery?

Sortof looks like some kind of high pressure container. Like something they would use to detonate unexploded ordinance.

I kind of doubt they would do that in public spaces

Popcorn popper you dumb faggot.

that is a hatch opening mostly likely air evac
the lid has controllable flow

Could be a centrifuge

Is it to clean your shoes somehow? Is it some type of sterilizer?

Surprised no one has said autoclave for sterilizing shit. Don't know why it'd be a public device, though.

OP here, I found this Water pressure tank online, does it match?

Oh, nice- ignore my last post then.

Are you me?

Yo nigga yo yo that's a pokeman yo China have lots of dem
Gotta gas them all

bump for interest

my first guess would be a small cement mixer or rock crusher for road maintenance. Technically mixing cement does deal with chemistry, but I'm probably wrong about what the machine actually is.

Haha, noo

It might be something called a spherical vacuum dryer, though.. If you search pics for it, you can imagine it has a lot of uses, even for the public.

It doesn't look like it's fixed to the ground, but something that's just parked there.
The blue handle looks like you can push or pull it around so it might be some kind of floor cleaner.
The wheel might be used to rotate something to clean the water.

OP here, I have to leave in about 45 minutes, so I am writing down all these ideas and will bring this thread back up later if none of them are correct or if I get any more information. Keep posting Ideas as i will be checking periodically

Chinese characters are just 'open' and 'close' for the curious

bomb calorimeter

looks like a hand crank washing machine or dryer, i'm leaning to dryer because the bottom valve handle is red, for either the pressure or the fact it's for oxygen, each country has different colour coding for that shit. thinking about it further the colour could be meaningless and it could be a water lead.

Possibly a cryogenic gate or some type of pressurized ball valve for restricting chemicals/water etc.

bump

It's a small TCV (Total Containment Vessel), use to transport or dispose of small amounts of unstable explosives.

Some sort of a hand crank clothing dryer. Or a trash compactor.

Why would that be a public thing tho

That's a submarine for pigeons my friend

OP here, by far the most useless yet entertaining idea i have heard today

It's a pressure cooker. Look at the eye bolts on the base. It is bolted to the floor. NOT a vacuum cleaner

Looks like a three piston asshammer

The red ball valve lever at the bottom is for water, is this thing currently installed or just on display?

muscular bomb.
Some kind of nuclear bomb that has to be filled with muscular energy.

i think it is installed

Why? Fuck if I know.
Some places are saying they were placed around Beijing in 2009 as a response to terrorism.

xraysecuscan.en.made-in-china.com/product/YXOxbmgdnVWD/China-Bomb-Dispose-Tank.html

>xraysecuscan.en.made-in-china.com/product/YXOxbmgdnVWD/China-Bomb-Dispose-Tank.html
holy shit user, OP here, way to find a decent link. I'll probably make another thread later if I am wrong with any of these ideas

> GA 872-2010
That seems to be the part number or Chinese equivalent of an NSN.

i wonder if its got one in it

This nigger is right. if your google 'bomb disposal tank china' you get exactly what OP posted.

looks like an old ass liquid oxygen bottle... I load similar looking tanks on f-16s

its a container used to suppress and lock ideas of democracy.

Kek

Whiskey stuff :))

Probably to dispose of their batteries.

They have batteries in China?

Where do you think all the exploding batteries come from?

The Middle East?