I support the k*rds against is*s, just because they are fueled by primal nationalism, instead of religious communism

>I support the k*rds against is*s, just because they are fueled by primal nationalism, instead of religious communism.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QZboyfaVLM4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm not a robot.

?

I support the kurds because they're based aryan badass warriors who fight for freedom and nationalism.

>based aryan badass warriors who fight for freedom and nationalism
more like foot licking dogs as soon as west draws their support

kurds sell the weapons they get for tickets to Europe. fuck those cowards, they are human garbage

>kurds
>aryan warriors
you obviously havent intracted with kurds

Nah fuck these cunts. They're a different shade of shitskins,with the same problems

What is this meme I k*ep s*e*ng

Shooo roach, back into the ground

youtube.com/watch?v=QZboyfaVLM4

Poland you are a bunch of EU ass kissing faggots i hope russia or redpilled germany kicks your ass

>Poland you are a bunch of EU ass kissing faggots
what

t. Ireland

>Poland
>Kissing EU ass

You live on island. Should be easy to drown yourself like you're parents should have.

Fuck off back to ar*bia abdul.

>the eternal anglo mates with the eternal chimpanzee

>religious communism

guy who hates the based kurds calling me an arab

kek

Well when they're side by side with Turks it's a pretty easy statement to say. We'd call flies aryan too if we were comparing them to turks.

>based k*rds
Well you might be a potato nigger after all. Bombing civilians is also a profession of your people.

>I support the K*rds because once T*rkey is partitioned, I get Constantinople and Smyrna

not with those dernbts, Alexandros

This

>tfw you dad's family is from constantinople and left to continue being Christians

why dont you like them bro