Hi Anons, So a couple of days I started to post the story of me and my first gf (pic related...

Hi Anons, So a couple of days I started to post the story of me and my first gf (pic related, her name was Phoebe) after I found this picture of her on an old phone and it brought back some intense nostalgia and feels. I got a small way in before I had to leave because of an emergency on my end.

Would anyone still like to read it?

(Contains borderline autism, 100% cuteness and the possibility of nsfw if people want that kind of stuff later. )

Warning the beginning read like something from a particularly bad Zack and Cody episode but I swear it all happened as well as I can remember it

>Be me
> Be 14
> Average kid in school here in Bongistan neither chad nor complete beta. Have fellow nerd friends but I’ve never been out with a girl.
> Phoebe is 13 in same class, 10/10 perfect qt and fancied by basically every guy
> kind of nerdy and mature for her age (or at least she likes to think so, sees herself as above all that secondary school drama and bitchiness)
> People chilling in classroom before the teacher comes in, me chatting with friends
> Mini Chad dick called Frankie is being obnoxious as usual (I would say he bullied me but he bullied pretty much everyone that wasn't him or his Crabbe and Goyle style henchmongs so I can't claim victimhood)
> Throws pencil at kind of fat girl called Stacy (her mom does not in fact have it going on)
> Me (already angry at him for some shit he said to a friend and knowing he never actually backs any of this talk up) "Do you have to be a complete cunt ALL the time?"
>Him “aw are you in love with Stacy, just because you’ve never had a girlfriend “
>Sickburnapparently.mov, Whole Class “ooooooooooohhh”
> I spaghetti completely “I I I I totally do”
> “Oh yeah what’s her name”
> Errrrrrrrrrr
> Laughter all round
> Murder me now pls
>”Face it dickhead you never had a girl and never will” smug face
> Suddenly outofnowhere “actually he does”
> Everyone turns around to see Phoebe standing up
> Me and user are going on a date Friday night aren’t we
> Me (sperging hard) Yeee-eeeah sure
> chads face when

Post nudes. Otherwise, move along.

Dubs of truth

> At lunch break
> Me friends laughing, I’ve told them the truth obvs because bros and all that Didyouseehisfuckingface.flv
> Too bad she would never really ask a guy like you out user
> Phoebe comes over “hey user, you were alright about all that back there right”
> Me trying (and failing) to play it cool “sure”
> “It was cool how you stood up to Frankie, he just thinks picking on people makes him a big guy (insert bane post here) he’s always so mean to my friend Sarah, most boys in this year are sooo immature”
> “You know he actually tried to ask me out the other day, as if”
> “Yeah what a wanker” *promptly try to rest nonchalantly on locker and fall right over*
>Whyareyoulikethis
> Phoebe starts laughing her head off, all embarrassed until I realise she is laughing with me and not at me.
>Pulls me up, wipes tear from smooth perfect cheek, runs finger through perfect blond hair giggles softly *heart melts**puberty sensors engage* *Full on in love already*
> “So what are we gonna do about this user?”
> “Do about what”? *derp*
> “The date silly”
> user.exe has stopped responding
>”I thought it was a jo…..”
> “Well I can’t go back on it now when it happened in front of everyone, we’d both be made fun of”
> Me: Splerging fully now “Howabouthecinema” “Transformers is still on, everyone went to see it over the summer” *has no idea what kind of films girls like*
> Her “So Friday at 7:30 then?”
> Me: * small squeak* user.exe is still not responding
Her: Okay see you then *giggles and walks off*
Mfw

go on

part 3 coming up

Continue

>cut to Friday night
>nervous as all hell have been going over Wednesdays incident in my mind, what if it all was just a trick?
>Have terrible nightmare where Phoebe just laughs at me “as if I would ever go out with a loser like you” manicevillaugh.jpeg, whole school is there to laugh at me too. Phoebe starts making out with Frankie. Woke up drenched in sweat.
> Mum is all fussy over my appearance (omg mooooom ur embarrassing me) can’t believe her little boy is all grown up, wipes single tear from eye etc etc
>Dad just thinks the whole thing is hilarious, (“well if he’s a man now he can start paying rent”standarddadjokes.flv) actually gives me a hug (no mean feat for him) “I’m proud of you” (Whathaveyoudonewithmydad?
>Dad used to be a massive chad when he was younger, complete with sports injuries “I was gonna play professionally ya know”, loved me and all but always thought of me as a bit of a wimpy nerd (obvs I’ve kept quiet about the whole fact it was actually her who asked me out)

>Walk over to Phoebe’s house Over prepared as fuck. I even have a list of smooth lines from films (praying she hasn’t seen any of them, girls don’t watch movies right?) and subjects to talk about like the weapons grade level autist I apparently am.
> Quite big, expensive house on nice street, older brother opens the door. Looks like he could crush me with one hand “So you must be user”
> *vaguely acknowledging squeal*
> “So what makes you think you’re good enough for my sister”
> *Critical error* “Well I er ah er “unintelligible gibberish”
> “haha calm down mate. I’m just fucking with you” “ You want to come in or what?”
> *System resume*
> “Phoebe’s still getting ready you want some coke or something”
> “I thought she said to be here at 7:30?”
> “Rule number 1 for life mate, when a girl says 7:30, she means 8…… except if you really think it means 8 and turn up at 8, then it means 7:30
> *10/10 inspirational quotes 4 life*

> Bro has Xbox and all the gear (Me: still a PS2 normie) so we play Halo 2
> Naturally he thrashes my ass at it
> 360 no scopes all around
> Not sure how long we played but we’re suddenly interrupted by Phoebe
> “Having fun? Maybe you boys should just play this all night instead”
> stand up immediately and hit head on low hanging lampshade (did you expect any better of me at this point)
> Standing before me is the most beautiful sight my 14 year old eyes have ever seen, she’s wearing her hair down and has on a red summer dress with a lily pattern on.
> quite modest but just enough to show a tiny bit of her b-cup cleavage, fits perfectly to her slender frame and shows off her taught stomack and firm tight, wonderfull little ass.
> “A bit dressed up for the cinema I know but its probably the last time I will get to wear it before autumn”
> *Does a little twirl*
> Tries not to faint right there (Dontgetabonerdontgeta bonerdontgetaboner)
>mfw

continue

Continue

>Cinema is not far so we decide to walk
>*Silent as grave*
> Full on autism kicks in and I forget all the shit I wrote down
>So……what….. stuff do you like
> Arealhumanbean.flv (pic related)
> Start chatting about various stuff, turns out we were both huge Harry Potter fans (and book purists, most of the journey is spent moaning about the changes made to the Order of the Phoenix film)
> We realise we actually share loads of interests, HP, History, disdain for classroom plebs etc
> Talk about games and how she can’t stand Halo (no accounting for taste I suppose)
> Arrive at the cinema, shit do I pay for her or not? Is this sexism? is it chivalry? Realise that I am a nerdy basement dweller who knows nothing about dates.
> Walk up to counter (still had them back then none of this automated machine shit) “Two tickets for transformers please”
> Aw user, that’s so sweet *kisses me on cheek*
>Shivers down whole body (pic also related)

Continue my man

Continue. This shit's interesting

>Two hours of CGI robots beating the shit out of each other, borderline racism and shots of Megan Foxes ass (fun for all the family)
>Bit shit but me a Phoebe have a fun time riffing on it mystery science theatre 3000 style (had watched it on YouTube dontcha know)
> Both giggling like little kids, get dirty looks from other people in the theatre (Total thug life folks)
> Suddenly I feel her resting her head on my shoulder (Holyfuckballswut?)
> So pathetic I actually get a semi from this level of contact
> To arm or not to arm?
> “You know user, this is actually pretty fun”
>ARM ACTIVATE. puts arm around her and she continues to rest on my shoulder
> WTF I thought this was a pity date, she couldn’t actually like me could she? Stop thinking like that user!
> Way home is full of talk of the film and zany Shia impressions by yours truly
> Soon we’re at her front door
> “I had fun user, you’re pretty cool actually” (look like a puppy being called a good boy)
> “What made you choose that film in the end anyway? Bet it was Megan Fox, she’s all the boys will talk about atm, do you think she’s pretty?
> wires click in head, finally remember a line from my note
> “She’ s alright, but nowhere near as pretty as you”
> *kisses her right then and there*
>you’re the best around plays in background
> Smooth as fuck.mov (pic related)
> Phoebe absolutely speechless for once and just giggles cutely (god that smile! )
> Achievement unlocked: Girlfriend acquired
> Literally run home swinging from lampposts like something in a 50’s musical
> On the street where you live plays loudly.

continue OP. don't leave us fucking hanging

Pls more op.
I dont care if its the dinosaur walk in the end but pls continue.

I have to write these first you know

I know this is shit since I've saw nude of this girl all over the internet in the last decades but yeah, I can go for a good story.
Don't fuck up the end though.

Links or didn't happen. I swear this is a pic of her, maybe she just looks similar to nudes girl?

How about u finish the story

How about you prove it's as fake as you say?

>Normally I hated going to school but that Monday I was like a 5 year old going to Disneyland
> Meet Phoebe at the gates *hugs me* (So it wasn’t a dream after all…. Huh? Mysterious)
> We hang out with her friends Sarah, Teresa and Kate, get on quite well. T is another HP fanatic so that helps, K is a bit of a bitch who clearly thinks I’m punching above my weight (I totally fucking am) but S is pretty chill and is the leader of the group so she keeps shtum.
> Bell rings “See you later user”
>*hold her hand before she goes*
>Me: ”So, all this.. does this make us like boyfriend and girlfr……. *kisses me full on the mouth, longer this time*
> Soundsgoodtome.mov
> “See ya later then”
> *Punch air and run to registration, knocks over 1 teacher and a few first year kids, several fatalities*
> All my friends look at me when I enter
> Smuggest motherfucker on face of the earth

Pls pappi moar

>It took me 11 minutes to type this

> knocks over 1 teacher and a few first year kids
> several fatalities

kek

> type fucking faster faggot

Nice story. Take your time writing, bro. :3

Not me
Well she might just look a lot like it but I'm gonna have trouble searching through all my left pr0n just for that, especially since I lost some after a hard drive failure. Next time I run onto it I'll come back on Sup Forums, best I can do.

Shut the fuck up and be patient you faggy bitchhole

Impatient want more story kys

Not sure if these greentexts are gay af or kinda interesting

>wants some coke or something
>pic related

I r8 8/8 m8 what a gr8 d8

Interesting stories takes it's time to be writen down

Good story. Mine lacks an innocense factor, but does have nudes.....
>Then again I'm a US fag

Do tell. And by tell I mean show. Show and tell.

pt1. How I met K
I met this chick when meeting another chick in the "myspace days"
The other chick wants to meet at a group setting. The group setting is at a open mic poetry night
>I made a huge mistake
I meet all her friends, and apparently I'm not the only one new to the group
Chick in pic (we'll call her K) is new too
event starts and its as bad as you are imagining right now
>Goth fag being black darkness
>Dyke being muh vagina
>Feminist Being angry dyke
I crack side comments the whole time and K is the only one laughing. We begin talking over it.
Myspace girl wants me to cool it and I'm still trying to fuck her.
I cool it.
K starts throwing sugar packets at me
We throw sugar packets back and forth.
Eventually there is an open spot. Things with myspace girl are going down the shitter so I say fuck it, I'm gonna have fun and go up there.
>Grab sugar packet
>Read back of sugar packet as if a slam poem
>say "kill whitey. Thank you." at the end and sit down
>Whole place stares daggars at me
>K fell out of her seat from laughing so hard.

Ended up leaving not seing myspace girl again or getting K's number but fuck it it was a good story

A month later there is an infected mushroom concert.
My ticket was bought by a chick who liked me. I tried the whole night to be a good date and talk to her but she's being a woman, clamming up and not telling me wtf is going on.
>Yeaaaahh, I'm gonna have a good time
Run into a shit ton of my friends
Invite ticket girl and try and bring her into the fold but she is silent and weird.
I'm walking around back to the group I came with when suddenly I hear "SUGAR PACKETS!"
I spin around
It's K, I thought I would never see K again.
She hugs me and we pick up where we left off at the Slam Poetry event.

PT2
I try and bring Ticket girl in the fold but she walked off breifly.
K and I are shooting the shit, joking around, etc.
Ticket girl comes back. Aparently she was bummed because she wanted to take E at the show
K says, "Oh shit, come with me I'll hook you up. Stay here"
They go off for a while and come back
K starts flirting with me, I flirt back. Ticket girl ended up going off with our mutual friends.
I try talking to ticket girl to be a good date, but she makes it clear she wants me to have a good time in woman passive aggressive tone

I say fuck it, I tried
Meet up with K, and she starts grinding on me. We start making out then out of now where she says "Did you think it would be that easy", and runs off
>wtf? okay
K comes back, play it slower and smoother but we get back to making out. I feel her up
"BRB"
K comes back pick up where we left off, then leaves again
>rinse
>repeat
Eventually at the end of the night I get K's number. She tells me to call her and that she wants to hang out next weekend
>Go back with group and see ticket girl expecting a shitty ride home
Ticket girl rants and raves about how awesome K was. Tells me what happened
>K asked her if we were dating since I made it clear she bought my ticket
>She said no
>K tells her "You know, he's kinda cute and really funny"
>Before ticket girl responds, she gives her 3 times the ecstacy that she was paying for
>K tells her "have fun tonight, I'm gonna go hang out with user"
aparantly the entire time she was leaving it was cause she was slinging E and didn't want to tell me cause I didn't use drugs (and she knew it) at the time

That night I thought, Wait, was I just whored out for 2 E pills?

Oh! Oh Gods of fast typing, please, bestow your blessings to OP. What a slow mofo

PT3
Meet K next weekend. She was dressed up in a catholic school girl skirt and a choker.
The date goes to an unexpected turn when she's not hungry, We go to a park over looking the city
I crack jokes and be me and she laughs and listens
we hold hand and cuddle
>I'm way too in my head and wondering if my gift of Gab is failing me
She says she wants to go back to her place
>Unsure if she's asking to go home or inviting me over
Invites me in, but no alch.
Unsure if she's gonna pull the gentle let down so we're still friends or what
>Turns on radio to oldies station
Comes to cuddle and kisses me
>guess it's not going as bad as I though
Talk about music
>Suddenly barry white comes on
We laugh
I tell K "You know what would be hillarious is if we just started fucking right now because of the baby making baratones of Barry White over comming us"
>K laughs
>"Lets do it. Barry white commands you to fuck me."

I did't even give it a 2nd thought. I go straight for it thinking "well if she turns me down I'll play it off as a joke"
>I start making out with her and slide my hand up her skirt and start fingering her vagina
>She moans and I move down to kissing her neck while undoing her bra
>She starts working my zipper and tugging at my cock
I'm hard as fuck
>I pull her underwear to the side and enter her raw dawg while she takes off her shirt
>I'm fucking her and feeling up her tits while she says "You can go harder if you want"
>I pull her on top of me and start smacking her as while I'm thrusting and holding her in place ontop of me
She cums. She tells me to lay back
>She begins riding my cock. She guides my hands to feel up her tits while her tounge rubbs against mine
>I'm throbbing
>She goes up and down slow but firmly, squeezing her cunt tight on the way down
feelgoodman
>She gets off to start sucking my cock
>Rolls tounge all around the head
K "I want you to fuck me like the whore I am"
>takes it all the way down
I want that cunt

Continue OP, please

PT4
I flip her to the side and fuck her sideways
>I'm going hard as fuck
>I have perfect leverage and access to everything
>One hand is feeling her tits
>I'm spanking and grabing her ass
>Kissin her neck
then I take my hand off her ass and play with her clit while I fuck her
>She's cumming like crazy
I make her cum 2 more times
>Flip her on her back
>Feel myself throbbing again
I'm gonna cum
>"K where do you wants me to cum"
"Down my throat"
>She pushes me out and starts sucking my dick
Splooge
K swallows it all, but she makes doesn let a drop go to waste. She gently cleans the sides and laps at the head
>watching her do this makes me hard again
K looks at my hard cock
>"Oh no, you aren't done. You aren't leaving while still having a boner. It's like I didn't do it right."
She's about to get back on top and I ask about rubber since I just came...
Grabs cock and puts me on my back
>"It's no big deal I'm on BirthControl.."
Dick is as hard as it was earlier and feel like I'm gonna cum just from hearing that
She slides me in and she's dripping wet and squeezes my cock with her cunt walls as she strattles me
>I cum again in side of her
>she's so wet she doesn't even notice
"... just don't cum in me. I will swallow again"
LOL
>I'm still hard and I feel amazing. She is pulling all the stops trying to make me cum again. She is riding my cock like there is no tomorrow.
Eventually it was time to cum again, I tell her and she deep throats it while I cum.
My boner is done.

That's the story of how I met K. We fucked for over a year and a half. I have so many sex stories with her I could write and anthology.

lol. I'm worse than OP on typing speed. I just save the good stories I like retelling. If people dig it and are patient enough for new ones I write them out, but it takes usually 30 min to 45

I have more stories if anyone likes them but I need feedback to know if people dig em. Otherwise I assume I just come off as a faggot

Keep going with the stories m8

You typed that one out with pretty good speed

Keep going

Also Tip to OP.
>Type out story to completion in notepad first or save it if it's a new story you tell again and again
I'm not gonna shit on you for the wait. Came it at the end, it was a great story and cute as hell.
But it sucks waiting and getting small trickles of story if it takes a while

Continue man

see my post explaining this

Ok I got another one for you saved

I left the state, didn't see K for a long while. K ani I fucked a few more times after thatbut our lives were going in two seperate directions.
When we would hang out and fuck I would have her carve designs into my flesh. She us an amazing artist and I loved the endorphine high from the rush of the cutting.
>I left, the eventually ended back in my home state
K was in to all sorts of kink stuff. She was a hot chick and didn't have a hard time convincing people to "try" BDSM with her, but they usually disapointed her as the just wanted to get to the fucking
>K and I were not fucking on the regular. Infact I was actually pretty torn up over an ex.
>We had "welcome back sex", but honestly it was more of a pity fuck
>K as a person was wreckless as fuck.
>She destroyed her car, and had to bum rides but hated asking for them
>Dudes usually were just trying to fuck her
>Girls were drama
>Family told her fuck off and figure her shit out
So me and her hung out regularly and shared overlapping intrests that frankly by the time I came back had fallen out of vouge
>She wanted me to get back into BDSM so that she could "play" again
>BDSM parties tend to frown on chicks who bring randos all the time who gets judgy and creeped out
"Look K, BDSM is fun and all but I'm kinda done with it. I like certain things, but frankly I'd rather do other shit with my time"

pt2
>K tried convincing me that there was all kinda stuff I hadn't tried
>Told her "look, I'm not really in much of a mood for spanking, slapping, or cutting"
K decided to change her sales pitch
>K calls me over, says she wants to hang out|
I show up, and K greets me wearing the catholic school girl skirt she knows I like, and a white button up shirt with no bra
>Boner.gif
She begins talking about BDSM, groups she's researched, so on and so on
>I'm tuning out for the most part until
>Hey user, I know you are used to the whole Pain/pleasure aspect of BDSM, but it's more than that. It's about the master crafting the experience. Using the sub to fulfil your fantasy while crafting something special for them
ThatsCool.bmp
>I want you to use my body to craft your scene
I get hard as fuck. I want to make sure I clarify whats up. "So I can use you however I want right now an you will do anything I tell you"
>"user, BDSM is more than pain. It's about control and submission. I want you to see that. I want you to use me."
Don't need to tell me twice
>I sit on the living room couch
>I tell her she is to refer to me as "God"
>Tell her to make out with me
>She straddles me as she tangles her tounge with mine
>I unbutton her white shirt feeling her up
>I bite her shoulder
>K moans and asks what else she can do to please me
>Tell her to suck my cock
>She takes out my cock and wraps her lips around it
>I tell her exactly how to do it
>Roll your tounge slowly around the head
>Suck it again
>depp throat it
eventually I wanted inside of her
>"Get on my cock"

pt3
>she slowly slides me out "Yes user" and straddles me"
I slap her face and ask her what is she supposed to call me
>I'm sorry God (she smiles realizing I'm not a n00b to this)
Show me you're sorry with your cunt
>She starts making out with me, fucking me slow while I feel up her tits
>Grab her ass and tell her to fuck me harder while whispers in my ear how my cock validates her existance and to thank me for fucking her
>My hands on her ass
>My lips on her neck
>she picks up the pace fucking me harder
>"Pleasing your cock is my only lifes goal"
>"Thank you God for giving my cunt meaning and value"
>she goes on like this, slipping on purpose on calling me God so I spank her and make her correct her mistake
>Everytime I spank her her cunt clentches my dick
>I decide it's time to switch position
put her on the dining room table
>While I stand and fuck her I have easy access to everything
>Alternate between feeling up her tits, and grabing her by the hips to trust harder
>Start playing with her clit while I feel her up with the other hand
she cums
>I keep playing with her clit

pt4
I know this clit, I time my orgasms to my rhythm
>she warn out
I'm about to cum soon anyways
>take her back to the couch
>go in missionary and slower
"K do you know where I'm going to cum?"
>"Where ever you want God"
yourGodDamRight.jpeg
I make out with her more and tell her to beg for my cum
>She begs for it
>"Cum in me God"
>"I love the feel of your cum"
>"I love the taste of your cum"
I nut deep inside her
>Take my cock out and tell her to clean it off
>She Sucks it a little and I guess I hadn't finished nutting the first time, because I blew more in her mouth
>"Thank you God"
We catch our breath, and K says "see, there is more to subs and doms than just smacking each other around"
>She talked me in to getting back in the BDSM scene
>As a result I eventually talked her into becoming my sex slave for a year

OP here, sorry I had to sort some stuff out here's the next installment.

>So me and Phoebe are a thing now apparently
> Hang around at break time, our friends start to sit together at lunch
> More dates alone and going out as a group
> Meet her parents and they love me “such a gentleman” they say as I hide my boner at the sight of Phoebe in Denim shorts at the dinner table
>My parents just happy any girl is going out with me.
> 3 weeks later out at another film, back row *wink wink*(I think it was Paranormal Activity or something)
> Hand round shoulders, running through hair
> Phoebe turns to look into my eyes *heart quickens* realise what is about to happen
> She kisses me, its intense, wet and I can taste her faint lip gloss, know this will turn into first full make out session
> Realise I have absolutely no idea what to do
>Panic and can’t really get into it (OH GOD I’LL RUIN EVERYTHING)
> Loud jump scare interrupts Phoebe screams and buries her face in my chest (boner intensifies, being turned on by a 13 year old girl screaming is not a sure sign of a future rapist right anos?)
> Make sure to avoid eye contact for rest of film so there are no more chances to mess up.

I have a final story about what happened after K and I quite talking saved.... Any other K stories I'd have to type so you'd have to expect a wait. Comments? Questions? reviews?

> On way home Phoebe is unusually quiet, when we’re walking across a park she stops and says “user was everything alright back there?”
> *Sperg out* “ye-ah sure why”
> “Why didn’t you want to kiss me? I thought you were my boyfriend”
> Heart explodes, autistic spluttering
> Honestly is best policy I decide,” ….. before You I had never…. Ya know….. kissed a girl or anything”
> *Starts laughing* OMG is that really why? Haha don’t be embarrassed it was my first time making out with a boy too.
> Allofmywut?
>”but you were so good”
>*blushes intensely* so cute when she does that
> Well I never said I hadn’t practised before……. *giggles* me and Sarah practise all the time….
> user HAS EXPERIENCED FATAL ERROR
> Maybe, you and me can practise? (Full on Eiffel Tower in pants at this point) trying to think of something smooth to say
> “Maybe we all three of us can practise together, you know, the more the merrier”
> Pheobe pushes me playfully, “never knew you were such a perv haha”
> Speechless
> Pushes me again and runs off across the park
> Chance after her and roll over onto the floor
> Tumble into a heap together, my face inches from hers, “Seems a pretty good time for practise to me”
*bond theme plays in background*

Enjoy da stories m8 anymore stories involved with k? Does user have contact with k these days?

We're waiting. Take your time but dont go grrm on us.

Do anons want me to go on to describe the first HJ or go straight to the mutual loss of virginity?

No worries. It's a great story. love these kinda posts. My K side stories should keep people busy while you finish the main plot.
You do you OP

Hj

Thanks user, i'll be sure to type out the whole thing first next time I do something like this. Writing it is proving more difficult that I thought.

HJ then get around to the statutory.

OP is not K poster. I am.
GOD NO. K and I knew each other a while. She was amazing in bed, and fun for a while, but holy shit was she dramatic as fuck. Eventually crazy reaches a threshold where its not worth it. She also was kinda a proto, tumblrina. Imagine tumblr faggotry minus the being offended. Head mates, zim/zer pronouns, gay activism, etc.
>It was bearable because she also knew damn well not to get offended over this shit and it was before it became a full blown trend.

Here is a different story:
This was around 2011 or 2012
K and I were part of a BDSM community
K and I were living together as roomates and K was saying she was a "lesbian"
In reality, I was fucking K on the regular while she was nailing lesbains
K had a sub (we'll call her Z)
Z was philipino and Mexican 32DD, 5ft3" 140lbs (however alot of that was muscle)
Z was strong for being a chick. Easily could bench 165lbs and had a pain tolleance that was unreal
dressed sorta like a skater chick, tanktops, baggy skater jeans. Red and black hair
She looked inbetween a lipstick lesbian and hard core dyke. She was definately gay, but was still feminine in many ways
K when domming Z would make her do all sorts of shit as "punishment"
>One time Z didn't follow commands and Kay made her strip down and had me feel her up
>For laughs she'd make her give me massages
K knew I thought Z was hot.
One time made her give me a massage while topless after a flogging and teased me to roll over knowing I had a boner
>Me and Z got along really well
I always treated Z well. I'd usually make her breakfast and talk with her after her and K fucked
Eventually Z developed feelings for K and K did not feel the same
K distanced herself from Z. However Z and her were still tight and would hang out
>Part of it was consoling, but from the consoling we bonded more
>Of course we were already decent friends before that
K would take things to far and be needlesly cruel to Z sometimes
I'd step in and take Z's side
K eventually went overseas to study abroad
Z one weekend came over and he got really stones and drunk
We would play video games, watch gore/snuff films, watch porn
She'd get to fucked up to go home, crash out and I'd make breakfast
>"user that was a blast, I know its kinda dumb, but we should make that a weekend tradition"
>We were reaching our mid 20's where going out is nice everynow and again but chilling at home is the best
fuck yeah, Lets chill

pt2
>We chill another night. Z changes out of tradeschool clothes in front of me. I've seen her naked so many times by now she didn't care anymore and she knew I knew she was gay
didn't stop me from enjoying the view
>3rd weekend rolls around
>We get fucked up
>Z puts on a porn after some efukt porn we watched
>We're sleepy. Z cuddles next to me after changing into boxers and taking of her bra and putting on a tank top.
>I put my arm aound her
this was normal for us, we were just close like that
>We shift around and some how my hand ends up on her tit
I notice but don't move it to see if she says anything
she doesn't
>My cock begins throbbing like crazy
>"Enjoying the porn user" Z laughs
>...and says nothing about my hand
I say fuck it enjoy it to the fullest extent
>I begin squeezing and feeling up Z's tit
she doesn't say anything
>Z begins grinding her ass against my hard cock
ohshititshapening.gif
I kiss her neck lightly to guage if I'm reading things correctly
>She takes off her tanktop and makes out with me
I think I read the situation right
>I shove my cock in her raw dog
holy fuck thats tight
>I fuck her, tounges rubbing, my hands feeling her massive tits up shoving as deep as I can
>I last about 3 minutes
oh fuck! I pull out and jizz on the bed
>Z begins giggling
>I imediately say "no I swear I can actually last longer, I have just been wanting to do that forever and never thought it was gonna happen"
>We cuddle, this time with me openly feeling her up
>Wake up and fuck her again when I get another boner
>This time I actually last 15 minutes
>still nervous still can't believe it
>I ask Z "Z I thought you didn't like guys"
>"I don't user. I like you"
my heart melted

Yeah please continue user, i feel somehow attached to this K person so i would like to know how this finishes

pt3
>"You treat me like I'm special. I don't know why I feel like I feel toward you but I do"
Z came over the next weekend
30 minutes into movies and we started fucking
>This time I dick her right
sex with Z would happen all the time. We'd do it to cheer each other up, to destress, for fun, or cause one of us made the other horny. Z asked me out at one point but because she was conflicting with if I would be in the same city anymore, I didn't just wanna leave her like that. Sex with her was interesting. She was definately gay, and had to learn how to fuck a dude properly and was repulsed by the thought of sucking a dick.
>we eventually went seperate ways
>We are still close
>If we weren't in relationships we were happy with and closer, we'd probably still fuck
>I love Z
>not like a GF or a friend
>I've always had her back
>When things were low for her I was there
>She's always done the same
Great chick

Your story, your choice.
Just tell me how the fuck do you keep managing to launch the perfect song at the perfect time without her freaking out.

I read the story because I wanted to touch my dick...and now you touch my heart.

This cute story just became an epic story!

I think the same, user.

I saved those 3 stories because they hit 3 seperate emotional spots.
>K and I meeting is adorable. The sex is part of it because frankly, that is the raltionship K and I had mostly. You can't have that story without the sex.
We were friends, but we always fucked. You would think any guy could pull off being a fuck buddy but frankly a lot of guys wanna lock it down, or play it all wrong and upset the fuck buddy being too open about their sexcapades.
>K and the BDSM community is pure raw sex.
I have so many sex stories about K. I have so many sex stories about fucking K's friends. But this one really encapsulates how she would use sex as a persuasive tool.
>Z & K is the feels and how it ended.
There is a lot that didn't get in that, the level of cruelty K showed Z was unreal and needless. I took K's side on a lot of things and was morally neutral, but with Z I couldn't. It was one of many things that ended stuff and is why we no longer speak.

Listen Anons, OP here. I have to get to work soon (in b4 wagecuck comments) and the time I have left will not fully do justice to me a Phoebe's story. I'll try and post the full thing soon, when I have written it all out to the end. I hope you all enjoy the K threads and that they make up for my inexperience and incompetence

>i feel somehow attached to this K person
Welcome to everyone who knew her.
K was hyper sexual but very mysterious. Everyone knew her or wanted to know her, and she was surrounded with fake people feigning interests in stuff to get in her good graces.
>I never was like that. We just clicked
>As a result I was probably closer than most of her family ever was to knowing her truly

you fucking suck

at least share some pics

Do you have a few Z storys?
I'm realy not sure if I want to fap or feel.

Hive of creative support this place, very well you get one..

Not one with pics. I still talk to Z to this day. I could tell a sexy story with her if you life...

Taken at 14 btw just so you can feel like a proper pervert..

Man, I should of stopped reading when I thought it was just a cute story that ended...

I supported you until you said you had to leave

Post the full story soon OP

also I will have to type out one with her, so expect a bit of a wait

Im waiting

Seriously. K'user your story made me feel many feels. And for that I thank you. Keep it up. I guess some good content does come out of this cesspool once in awhile

Good luck at work and post the story soon!

Give us a date and time OP. I really want to read this story.

I am disappointed but I look forward to your return and the culmination of this story

no pics of Z ?

Me too.

I envy those who get to read more of your stories, as I have to go to work. great read and fap bub, keep on keeping on.

Any Phoebe interested anons want to help me keep the thread bumped until OP hopefully returns? I'm an FL fag prepping for Irma so I'll try my best.

Phoebe here. I can't believe this small dickedi douche talked about me this way! WHOA.

I'm interested too. Also, I wish you good luck and be careful with the fucking Irma, user.