"eternal" /fifa/ thread

best player in the game edition
american autist btfo get edition

>believing there is a difference between 7 and 10 chem when the team is on 100.

>LEAF ON PROXIES EDITION

all those special cards and his player model is still a chinese guy with the bald hairstyle with a mohawk on top of it

Daily reminder THE CANADIAN AUTIST FROM ONTARIO has spent over 600 hours playing FIFA since October (this image is from a couple weeks ago) and there are people who actually defend this.

you've probably spent the same amount of time fawning over him on this thread

>replying in less than 1 minute.

And I'm the one who is supposedly here all the time? LMFAO

how is 600 hours bad lol

do you realize you have literally just done the exact same thing in this post, you complete utter mongoloid?

genuinely thick as a plank of wood

There is no need to reply to him with anything other than from now on.

>StevenF

>the

>game has been out 6 months
>has spent nearly one month playing it

He literally wastes 2 months Per annum playing a (bad) video game.

This.

does your character spend 1000+ monies on a football simulator?
is he CANADIAN?
is he an AUTIST?

What's your formation-fu Sup Forums?

Claim it before someone else does!

3-2-2-2-1 here

This shit needs to stop lads.

Look what you've done to the thread already FFS.

I can prove I'm not proxyfagging so can we please just let it go? I honestly think bringing him up this much and obsessing is worse than being an autistic nigger from Ontario. Last 4 threads was full of this trash. Either admit you're obsessed with him or give it a fucking rest.

>This shit needs to stop lads.
No

See:

>I make one post seen here:
>STEVEN F THE CANADIAN AUTIST FROM ONTARIO continues to splurge out

What a loser lmao.

Hey lads, just got 17 last week and I qualified for the WL. What am I in for? Should I prepare in any way?

I have to assume BPL and pace niggers will be rampant

it's like regular fut but the propensity for stupid shit to happen is turned way up

also more or less every game will have delayed inputs

It's awful and you won't have any fun. The rewards are amazing though. What team are you planning on using?

Anyone wanna build me a team with SBCs Cavani and Suarez at ST in a formation which also has wingers?

Im on Xbox and have slightly over a million coins.

If it can feature SBC isco that'd be cool too.

>The rewards are amazing though

Only if you're one of the top players and can get at least 29 wins out of 40 matches.

how do people get so many fucking coins?

i've literally never had a player from a pack worth more than 25k. its starting to annoy me

People buy coins dude. I don't play this game anymore but at one point I wanted a Neymar so bad I just went and bought 1 million coins for $10

I disagree. Even 18 wins gets you 30k, 2 mega packs, and a 50k pack.

Luck. I felt the same. Best player I've ever gotten on Fifa, ever, was Cavani back when he was at Napoli and I traded him for 86 Ibra...

Then I packed Ronaldo a few weeks ago from a Marquee Matchup. I'm trying to learn to trade so I can turn it into mad wonga

I miss the days when it was 5dollars for 5million coins.

>just get past kit selection page
>get disconnected with error message
>go back into fifa
>counted as a loss

Ffs i started the season so well too, that's gonna fuck up my chances of promotion I just know it

How much do you earn for winning the league in ultimate team? the higher leagues i mean

How did you get so much coins

I'm not memeing, I got the game last week and I already spent like thirty euros.

See:

Thanks mate, but the prices seem off

you guys are saying one mill for ten dollars, on the websites I've found it's like 180$ for a million coin.

>it's like 180$ for a million coin

Lol what really? Wow a lot can change in 3 years. Don't do it.

yeah man that's way too much, maybe i'd buy a striker for 100k since my team is la liga based.

Cool, looks nice.

Buying coins will just get your account flagged and all coins removed anyways

Only if you do it suspiciously.

there is senpai

What do you mean?
Like buying a billion at once or so?

Yeah something like that.

No
I got flagged for transferring 20k between accounts I have

>buying coins

>brenny

>tfw didnt get that sbc fekir because i thought 70k was too much for him and the motm is over 100

>not buying coins

you buy fifa points champ, don't try and act like it isn't as bad

Nah senpai I buy and sell this entire market. Foh

I have around 150k budget, what do I change?

Between 10-15k, which is fuck all really. If you want to save up for a premium player you've got to play hundreds of matches. Of course it's never gonna change though because people wouldn't buy fifa points if you got a decent amount of money for winning the league.

where can you buy them this cheap?

some in form gameiro or aduriz, or save for griezmann

I honestly don't remember dude. I haven't been in these threads for a long while and last Fifa I played UT with was 14, it was some back-water site where you go in and fill out your username and then you put up a bronze player on auction for a million and within minutes he gets bought by a mystery account.

Yeah that's what I will probably do, that's the problem with the laliga, all normal-tier STs are trash and the good ones are expensive.

forgot to say: swap umtiti with varane

You probably did it retardedly.

I transferred 300k and nothing happened.

>transfer market
>silver players
>ligue 1
>max bin 500
>buy 20 players
>list them for 8-9k
>buy them from another acct

will do, do you think that having two weak chemistry links will affect the team despite having one hundred percent overall? Cause I've got couple good subs from Dortmund.

Team chemestry is irrelevant, if a player has low chem it will only affect that player, but not the rest of the team

Lucky you, how exactly could you do it "retardedly"?

Wrong

Team chem only negatively affects players when it's below 100.
According to Futheads chem slider team and player chemistry can affect a player's stats. I'm still not sold on chemistry actually doing anything though.

I never noticed any big changes in chemistry unless it was like under 50% team.

>tfw this was the best performing team I used on Fifa 16 and it was from after they fixed the chem glitch

give me a quick rundown on the chemgate please, i never played last year but i did heard about that

Any suggestions for my squad? I'm pretty new and completely shit. The only reason I'm in division 7 is because my mate handed over a small fortune of coins so I could buy a decent squad, but I'm really struggling.

I know a lot of it is to do with the fact that I'm just shit, but any suggestions would be good, transfers or tactics. It just feels like whenever I attack their defence is rock solid and when they attack my defence is scattered all over the place, even with my wb's on defensive duties and defensive mentalities.

I'm getting better but whenever I'm suggested something on here it usually helps.

do subbed in players inherit the chem they walked into?

Hummels is slow af and shouldn't be a wide CB.

433(2) is the most balanced formation I've used.

play 5 at the back, ultra defensive, pressing

free wins

t.d1 3 years in a row

No one actually knows, EA don't make anything clear and constantly lie about shit too. I've faced 40 chem teams with players out of position everywhere and it performs like the best team on the game. This happens to me on draft too, low chem teams are better for me than full chem teams

Why not?
This is pathetic, even by Sup Forums standards

I struggle to get forward so wouldn't that just result in 0-0 draws?

I'll give 433(2) a go now for a few games and see how I go. Cheers

how do u narrow formation fags deal with ppl running down the flank..4411 is working for me but trying narrow formation now and its all a mess

Dude thank you

prevent crossing with fullback harassment, deal with cut ins with my center back

don't over commit with any one defender or pull them massively out of position

Why did the CANADIAN AUTIST report all of my posts?

What a rat lmao.

Don't forget to defend with midfielders, too.
Take your CM/CDM and press the opposing strikers. This will allow you to defend without exposing yourself by moving CBs stupidly

Basically chem was meaningless on players released after the very start of the game (in-forms, TOTS, upgrades, etc.) which means they never actually got a boost from chemistry that they're supposed to and in some cases would play worse than their base cards.
IF Keita at RM and replace Hummels with Toprak. Team looks great though.
EA won't say. I don't think anyone's actually done the work and tested it.

Damn you're still here? I was at work bullying you while I had some down time. Went back to work when an assignment came in. Just checked the thread after getting home and you're still here.

After 4 hours.

Get. A. Life. Loser.

When people say "pressing," do you mean the High Pressure or Team Pressing strategy?

Mexicans > dog shit > Canadians

f that rather just play 4411 and hav that automatically happen with ur wide midfielders comin back

>f

As in ______ f?

are you schizophrenic?

I think he's mad that he got BTFO this morning.

>win 9-0
>feeling good about self
>he messages me telling me he was letting his little sister play

and there goes my high

Im a dumb kent
Call me a dumb kent

Cheers brah will give them a go.

>so mad he got rekt he claimed it was his sister

Probably just an excuse for being shit tbf

Does any of you fags play this game on PC?

I just bought a 750 fifa points code from G2A, but I misread it and it turns out to be for PC while I play on xbone, does anyone want to buy it? ill sell for like three bucks.

ok ill buy it

is 433 false 9 any good?

trying it...kinda works but conceded 2 penalties and its all scripted af this game

message me

[email protected]

[just created this, not going to post my main email on the chins]