IRMA THREAD

IRMA THREAD

ITS COMING RIGHT FOR US

earthcam com/usa/puertorico/sanjuan/?cam=sanjuan3

skylinewebcams com/en/webcam/dominican-republic/samana/las-terrenas/playa-la-bonita.html

post good live streams

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Y9P1BbKBCA
earth.nullschool.net/#current/wind/surface/level/orthographic=-77.39,25.91,745/loc=-49.659,15.549
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/irma-hurricane-strength-category-earthquake-measurement-seismometer-a7931286.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

New Smyrna Beach, FL here.

Kinda scared, fam. I have gas, lots of dry/canned food, booze, generators, and I live on the 6th floor of a huge condominium building right on the beach that's been here since the 70's, but still.

Shit's about to get real here. Really on the fence about whether or not I need to dip the fuck out because trying to head north on the highways and getting stuck there is almost worse than just hunkering down here.

I want to suck on Irma's nipple. It's so pink in the middle. :eggplant_dick:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Y9P1BbKBCA

Keep in mind, that shit's wider than Florida so you'll probably get hit anywhere in FL.

If it's coming right for you why don't you just shoot it?

with my fan?

Yeah, you waited to fucking long to bounce. Might as well stay put. Try to get laid in case you die.

Yeah, blow it back into the ocean.

>In Miami right now
>No gas
Might as well stay.

North Korea is going to nuke it

That's what I'm saying....I'd have to drive to like Atlanta to really get out of the way because the track is pretty much covering my entire escape route. Pic related.

>waited to fucking long to bounce
It's "waited TOO fucking long TO bounce" jesus christ, user. But in all seriousness, I think my chances are better here on the 6th floor than joining those fools out on clogged state highways and interstates where people are gonna run out of gas on the roads.

Pray for me, anons.

That's it! Everybody left in Florida set your fans up, and blow Irma back into the ocean! It's brilliant!

Jax reporting in. I won't need to worry about anything right?

I'll pray for you, friend

Yeah. I fucked up my too. Anyway, I'd uh...I'd probably go down to the lobby or something when the shit starts.

Yeah that map shows a major cane right next to Jax on Monday afternoon. No reason to worry at all. Idiot.

Get some canned food, bottled water, and get everything out of your yard that can blow away. Ta-da, you're prepared.

I wish you all the luck in the world user
Do you have any Freinds or know anyone in the first or ground floor, maybe crash there until it calms the fuck down.
>why the fuck I have a broken bike image is beyond me kek

9 dead in carribean already

That's right, faggot.
>captcha right on

grab a bottle, hunker down, and pray for daylight user.

You have 3 hurricanes heading your way.

earth.nullschool.net/#current/wind/surface/level/orthographic=-77.39,25.91,745/loc=-49.659,15.549

It's nothing less than America deserves.

what map you nigger?
if you're talking about it doesn't even tell what CAT it would be by the time it gets here.

Just checking -- do you have a manual can opener?

Also, get baby wipes.

Nah. Katia, the one in the gulf, is heading to Mexico.

It's now starting to move north because of Irma moving closer

Fuck a beat I was trynna flllip a state , drowning niggas cause they got nowhere to stay , CAT 5 nigga you know I don't playit's too late you can not evacuate FLIP a BLOCK then I GO BOUT MY WAY, DROWNING THOTSTHEN I MOVE STATE TO STATE, ROB A NIGGA FOOD HE CANT EAT TODAY, WHEN JOES HIT IT'LL BE ANOTHA DAY‼

Cool map

You fucken lucky here in NJ we only got sandy, wish Irma big tittie would come this way tho!

Thanks for link user but the one by mexico ,you sure its heading to Florida?

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/irma-hurricane-strength-category-earthquake-measurement-seismometer-a7931286.html
Irma is so strong that its also a goddamn earthquake. My prayers are with you ameriburgers.

407 here

most stores here are all out of supplies now such as plywood, tarps, concrete screws & anchors, etc...

Fuck off normalfag

But dude you need a ton of bottled water and a ton of weed and a box of lighters!