Frauke BTFOs Antifa

Anyone who understands German needs to watch this.

youtube.com/watch?v=uFSAKuNM9sQ

For everyone else, here's the TLDR:
>AfD rally in Landau
>Petry presents an anti-AfD pamhplet talking about the party being muhsoggykneest and racist
>challenges protesters to a debate
>one nu-male accepts the challenge
>she destroys every single one of his points

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xghPj-qfkeI
youtube.com/watch?v=6UJN9PW7PJI
wahlrecht.de/umfragen/index.htm
journal.frontiersin.org/article/10.3389/fpsyg.2016.00399/full
emilkirkegaard.dk/en/wp-content/uploads/2013-survey-of-expert-opinion-on-intelligence.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Translate it kraut

This shits useless in fucking german

ENGLISH IT NOW

Linksgrünes Hahnreitum zum Fick rausgeblasen

translate it mohammad

>dem thighs
>tfw no thicc German Nationalist gf

>40 year old professional politician is better at debating than 18 year old high school students
>make several threads about this celebrating this as some mighty victory that will change the world
>meanwhile she doesn't stand a change in a debate with other politicians
Geez, you AfD voters are so fucking desperate.

I can't translate a full 15-minute panel.

I clearly said you'd have to speak German, stop yo bitchin senpai

Translate it you turk. Fucksake

All of them looked shook at the end btw, like they had no arguments.
I wish she'd embarrass me in front of a crowd of people like that

le little boy politician

m8 this 18 year old kids were acting like they know anything so of course its right to btfo them

>so of course its right to btfo them
Where did I say it was not?
The thing that I was criticizing is that you people think this was somehow relevant.

>that smug

>18 year old high school student
You weren't the brightest student, were you?

> meanwhile she doesn't stand a change in a debate with other politicians
t. CDU-Boot

Hier sind zwei Ausgaben von Maischberger, eine mit Petry, eine mit von Storch. Da siehst du, wie die AfD argumentieren kann. :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=xghPj-qfkeI
youtube.com/watch?v=6UJN9PW7PJI

δεν ξερω αμα εισαι αντιφα, αλλα γαμα τους Αφντ γιατι θα μας γαμισουν αυτοι μετα

damn she is pretty fuckable...
I love smug women

First we make Trump president, then we make Petry chancellor. Praise Kek.

>Kids in voting age have distorted views about a political party, mostly due to bad press
>Political party takes its time to correct some of those kids publicly to clean their name and have a go with their side of the story
>Now kids can choose knowing both sides of the story
Geez, you indoctrinators are really fucking butthurt

+how can anybody be so dumb and fall for this bait? It was obvious from the start that she had an answer since she herself brought the argument at hand

>wants people to care about Germany
>acts like a typical disagreeable kraut faggot

This is like celebrating a professional boxer who beats up some amateur boxer who is several weight classes below his.

>Anyone who understands German needs to watch this.

Retards overestimate their abilities

Note that the leftists challenged Petry, not vice versa.

summarize it you germroach

I want to drink her bathwater.

Don't you understand? I do not say it is wrong to debate them but it is desperate to celebrate this as a big victory.

Seems like I am talking to retards here.

Give us the gist of it senpai.

Any particularly Sup Forums-worthy points that were made?

No you are the retard.
This is something that happened and was embarrassing for these leftists.
No one is saying this was unexpected or celebrating, it's just funny that it happened and that these dumb kids chose to embarrass themselves.

She's fucking unstoppable.

KINA

How is AfD polling there in cuckland?

Any chance AfD will win over CDU before your demographic shift is irreparable?

hahah this is so great
when that one guy said "muslims can integrate and dont hurt germany" and his friends clapped i couldnt help but laugh
then she hit him with facts and the audience laughed at the kids
please be good again germany
please i didnt waste a year of learning german for nothing

> leftists: muh CO2 is causing smog in China and global warming and shit
> Petry: smog is not caused by CO2 (side note: she has a PhD in chemistry) and CO2 effects on global warming are not proven

Also leftists are constantly interrupting her.

OP just said "Frauke BTFOs Antifa". The celebration of a victory seems like a strawman.

>before your demographic shift is irreparable
It's alredy only reparable through violence, which being realist is like saying it's irreparable.

If you don't exaggerate like a mad cunt you get ignored on pol.

Am on phone and can't watch the video, is it worth like Carl the cuck? Only got 200 mb mobile internet left

>will never give Frau Frauke a foot massage
>feels bad man

You can add me on kik and we can spek german to each other whilst ecchanging dick pics for research reasons ;^)

This.

Nationalist milf

NAU

Imagine Trump debating Clinton.
The whole debate is Trump laughing while shoving Hillary into an oven.
That's the equivalent of what's going on here.

nein danke digga

I've always respected her. Aber jetzt bin ich verliebt.

Bist du der "Ähm"-Typ von gestern?

That was nice up till the point where she aggressively disagrees with the overwhelming majority of scientists who say that climate change is clearly man-made.

I mean she might stand for good things otherwise, but it really rustles my jimmies how one can be so ignorant and anti-science. Why do all right-wing politicians have to be so against science? It's giving them a bad name.

Needs way more women and children to be raped and men to be killed for them to win.

give me some numbers

your election is next year yes? what are the big dates?

Schade

Well it's been proven in several studies that the human implication is irrelevant and that, if there's to be a climate change, it will happen anyway with or without the human beings.

Now I'm not an expert, but why would you think that those studies hold no ground and the others do?

So mass rapes of 1000 women wasn't enough. Maybe nothing will be enough for the lefties.

Wo ist der Zusammenhang zwischen Islamisten, Muslime und schwarze Vergewaltiger? Was zum Fick?

wahlrecht.de/umfragen/index.htm

Note that Forsa is a pro-SPD meme institute, Infratest dimap is used by state television and INSA is the most realistic.

But I think the actual AfD percentages are still higher.

The next parliamentary (Bundestag) elections in Germany will be held between August 23rd and October 22nd. No exact date has been set yet.

Fucking burgers. I'm so glad they only speak one language so its easy to keep them out by simply speaking something else so they can't contaminate the discussion with their retarded shit.

Never change burgers.

I watched it even though I don't speak German. Petry is my waifu.

C L O C K W I S E

>Why do all right-wing politicians have to be so against science

Are you really implying left-wing pliticians are any better?

The only difference between left and right is the subjects.

left: gmo scare, denying heritibility of important psychological traits, denying racial differences

right: evolution, enviomental issues

check these surveys of intelligence researchers, you'll have a hard time finding any politican that will accept a genetic component of individual or group differences in IQ, much less a left wing one. But this is widly accepted among researchers in the field.

journal.frontiersin.org/article/10.3389/fpsyg.2016.00399/full

emilkirkegaard.dk/en/wp-content/uploads/2013-survey-of-expert-opinion-on-intelligence.pdf

Ich finds abers schon blöd wie das Publikum ständig reingerufen hat und die linken Kinder ausgelacht haben.

somoen tranbslate pls

ich keine spreche deutschen

just hear to the audio of some cringe video while you watch this video

being irrelevant isn't something to be proud of

why are Germany's leading politicians mostly female? is there a stigma around men or what?

what?

Is there any practical way of adding subtitles to other people's videos on YT? I actually wouldn't mind making subs for videos linked here.

Nationalism is in such a sorry state that many hide behind the skirts of women. It's a terrible omen.

Puh, ich dachte in Bayern wäre die Welt noch halbwegs in Ordnung.

Ja, da hast du Recht. Die "Kinder" müssen erzogen werden, damit erreichst du keine neuen Wähler.

>doesn't even understand written English
WEW.

It's not anti-science to reject accepting an unproven hypothesis. Leftist gender bullshit, denial of the existence of races and support of Islam are anti-science.

The AfD has two chairpeople: Frauke Petry and Jörg Meuthen.

Is this you on the beach?

maybe you should go do something about refugees fucking your children instead of bitching about my understanding of irrelevant languages.

Jetzt bin ich eine #Merkelrakete.

So who is CDU allied with and who is AfD allied with?

I'm not bitching am I? I said never change. It would be horrible. (American) ignorance is bliss for the rest of us too.

>overwhelming majority
>only ones paid to find evidence of it

>Why do all right-wing politicians have to be so against left-wing propaganda

It's like Borgen, but without the Danish

Jesus what a retarded cunt.
Does Germany really have not one single useful politician?

CDU is in a coalition with SPD because nobody voted for FDP anymore. AfD has no allies, but I'm sure that the few CDU/CSU members left with a brain and a lot of NPD members wouldn't mind being partners with AfD.

CDU currently with SPD in the federal government but they also form coalitions with Greens and/or FDP if they need. Currently nobody want to form a coalition with the AfD but that might change, at least on state level.

>CO2 is causing smog in China
shut your mouth

kill yourself Finnish kiddie fucker

CDU and SPD (social democrats) are currently in government. AfD is allied with none.

Välitä hänestä, Suomi

AfD doesn't want to work with NPD, you idiot. Also the NPD probably doesn't even enter the MeckPomm parliament in September.

God I have such a fucking hard on for this wonderful woman. I mean that with utmost respect.

I fully support her political position and vision and think that she is a highly intelligent, brave and courageous lady for championing a political cause which is controversial and not popular with the majority of the public.

I want to pound my hot man loving into her and give her everything I've got, making her have powerful orgasms throughout her whole body, and taking her to mindblowing ecstasy. My moral support stands with this outstanding and accomplished lady and I wish her all the best fortune in what is a valiant struggle in her noble fight.

Then I would hold my Queen tenderly in my arms and massage her feet.

Lol so basically CDU and SPD have 50% while AfD has 15%. Sounds like CDU has a monopoly on your politics and you're totally fucked.

I didn't write that AfD wants to side with NPD, retard.

Are you being serious? Do you know there was an ice age once? A Warm period in the middle ages? Newsflash, climate change has been around much longer than humans have been.

Now, it's possible that we contribute a tiny amount of man made climate change to the already existing natural climate change. But if we do, it's only going to be minuscule and of completely negligible impact in the grand scheme of things.

Claiming that humanity is the sole changer of climate is hubris, pure delusions of grandeur.

>gmo scare
What's not to be afraid of? Patenting food? Copyright claims on my dinner? Unforeseeable long term health hazards? The shit actually works as advertised for once and the 3rd world population explodes even worse than it already does?

I can not see a single upside to GMO food whether it is safe or not, it's all negative.

Is there a cont. to this?
I need rhe rest

CDU+SPD used to have 80%+ easily. Now a CDU+SPD coalition might not have enough for a majority.

You can't add subs to other people's videos but you can download the video, re-upload it, and then attach a timed SRT file(do some research, get a program like Aegisub or Subtitle Workshop or something) and voila, subs.

>BTFOing antifa
you can't btfo legit retards

>reads comments about AfD beeing racist and asks whoever wrote that to defend the position if they have the balls
>step forward and explain why you think this party is against women - cant
Next topic ecology
>others want to stay with women despite getting rekt
>if CO2 is not dangerous how come people die in China
senisble chuckle in the background and speaker demands applause for having balls and addresses poor education
>Smog is not CO2 I am a chemist - teaches them gas saturation
non of them want to hear any scientific explanation and get their hypothesis rekt which they take for fact
>any energy polcy based on a hypothesis that has yet to be proven is foolish
next
>homophobia racism
they dont know the difference between muslim, islamist and extremist
we want to seperate religeous from economic gripes and its about the quality of immigration which the AfD wishes to talk about - these do not want to return mainly for religeuos gripes - like the christians, apostates, converts or (didnt acutally say but also implied muslim subsekts) - who desperatly need our protection and refuge

> Lol so basically CDU and SPD have 50%
They will sink to at least 35% until the federal elections.
> Sounds like CDU has a monopoly on your politics
On state level the SPD is still dominating though.