Do you think a pipe bomb would be enough to kill atleast 5-10 people at close range? asking for a friend

do you think a pipe bomb would be enough to kill atleast 5-10 people at close range? asking for a friend

Are five inches of reinforced concrete enough to block out screams? Asking for a friend.

must be an enclosed space, like an area of a random store or gas station size with the regular shit of BB and what have you and sure you could. but it would have to be a sweet number of people with a decent fuse and ya you would noticed running out

>asking for a friend

shit is so cringey

how? i want do die but i dont want to die like a pussy lmao?

people like your friend don't usually have friends

i would suggest asking the pipe bomb proffesionals at eighthundred - 2two5-5three2four

Mythbusters did this episode. Look up the Hitler episode.

Bombs in a crowded area r usually good for 5-10, coz the crowd shields the rest of tbe croud from the bomb

>don't want to die like a pussy
>wants to blow self up

you're a special kind of nigger, aren't you?

U should get shot in the head

id buy a gun but illegal in my country (uk)

i wud report this to feds but the pigs might come after me as well

>Stab yourself
>Hang yourself
>Choke car exhaust with garage door closed
>Get too many pills
>Throw yourself over a bridge
>Attack some thugs and let them do it for you
>Overdose on heroin
>Break in a high security facility and fuck around, go away as a hero
>Go on a really high building on a crowded time and fall on people
>Buy acid and disolve inside it

See, no need for gun, have fun

If you wanna die just jump off a goddamn cliff, or in front of a train. There's enough of that shit in the UK.

Other people shouldn't die because you're a fucking retard.

What, am I really supposed to say that I want to make a bomb to kill people on Sup Forums Sup Forums?

but then id be the only one dying it wouldnt work i want to take a few ppl with me like you know how they did to the pharaohs in ancient egypt they buried slaves with them to make sure they had company or some shit in the after life i want to die like that

Oh yes, and saying that 'Its for a friend' is the absolute fucking cover

YOU JUST FUCKING ADMITTED IT YOU MISERABLE FAGGOT
No wonder you want to kill yourself

thats not op dumbass

Nah, I'm pretty sure it's because of Hitler.

how has this got anything to do with hitler?

>OP is a UKfag
>FBI

No, you should kill just yourself you delusional piece of shit.
I don't get suicidal faggot. You got nothing to live for, and suicide is an option
So INSTEAD of doing something worthwhile like robbing a bank or some shit you decide to miserably and your lives and maybe take some more along the way.

Why don't you become a serial killer? You got nothing to live for, kill people that make bad things happen. Do it, take some of those with you

honestly it wouldnt be such a bad idea that id probably get to kill more people in a day over time if i used a knife and just went in a door to door fashion of killing it would have to be the young ones tho cuz i could take a few grown men but after about the 3rd time sneaking up and fighting im gonna wanna take breaks and then im wasting time if i just kill kids first it would be quick and they wouldnt be much of a hassle id go for the elderly but theyre almost dead anyway kek

God, I'm still laughing at this.
Too easy man, too easy...

Oh my god this is what I sound like.

From a psychological aspect this post clearly describes the mess that lives and thrives inside you head

Your uncontrollable urge to push through the social/mental pressure that is on you is making you delusional and unable to make logic connections. Your sentence lacks structure and order, you are a mess beyond fixing, maybe getting rid of the trash is the best idea

It's possible, but there are several variables to consider.
The bomb's construction is very important. The type and amount of explosive used and whether or not there are materials to increase the range of shrapnel are such as hex nuts or ball bearings is key.
Also pay attention the bomb's location. Confined spaces are always preferable.

Yes

>psychological aspect

nigga idc about much anymore thats why i want to alloha snackbar some people its got nothing to do with mental health i just accept my life isnt gonna get much better you ever heard about that guy he had like 3 cancerous tumors in his stomach and he went on a rampage killed his family and then killed himself im sorta in the same predicament myself and its only logical to do everything in life therefor i want to bomb some ppl like think about it when are you ever gonna get that opportunity other than at the end of your life?

yeah i was thinking it might help if i make a pressure cooker bomb maybe instead of a pipe bomb more shrapnel

idk tho pressure cooker is quite big hard to hide

you should always test out your projects before applying them to the real world.

get 5-10 of your buddies together and test the thing. take a poll afterwards to see who is still alive and rate its effectiveness based on that.

i could use mannequins lmao

those won't provide enough information.

how do you know if the mannequin is dead or not? at the very least, you'd have to put sensors inside of them (and give them a skin-like outer coating) to test the concussive forces caused by the blast. otherwise it would be useless. oh the mannequin is knocked over... must be dead, or there was a slight breeze.

Found the terrorist

Reported...seriously. Reported to authorities. Enjoy.

kek