Why do Democrats continually want to strip us of our rights? The right to free speach, the right to peacefully assemble...

Why do Democrats continually want to strip us of our rights? The right to free speach, the right to peacefully assemble, the 4th and 5th amendments, and most notably the 2nd amendment.

Isn't it weird that 'liberals' want to deprive us of our liberties?

>ITT: Strawman argument so that means I'm right teehee.

Inb4 confirmation bias reply.

>the right to peacefully assemble
But Replublicans are the ones introducing bills to strip protesting rights away, user.
They also want to open libel laws so they can sue whoever says something about them they don't like.

Its because they want to force everyone to think like them.

I.E. republicans are weak in debate so they will write laws to cover for their lack of researching skills and basic human decency.

>implying conservatives don't also want to strip away rights

Protesting never worked and only fags with no life or job care if it get taken away.

They want to strip our right to speak so that we cannot speak about how bad their ideas are and offer contrary ideas ourselves. They're doing it to hamstring any potential opposition. They do it because they're authoritarians and totalitarians.

Incorrect.

That is not a tenet of progressive thought. You've been lied to.

when you think protesting means assaulting people and setting fires and destroying public property, maybe they should be taken away.

i agree until you think about how conservatives block our rights too.

NO GOVT except:

no gays

no weed

fuck the internet

Hows the resistance going cleetus ?

is that too big of a word for you?

Protesting has worked and you just backed down from your argument because user made a good point and you just came back with nonsense.

You're fucking pathetic.

>Protesting never worked
Maybe you should go back to school.

just wait. The democratic party is over. They are losing support and have lost much of their power. who wants to be part of a group of people that think everything is racist and being patriotic is wrong.

That's not what being a democrat is.

You've been lied to and you think the internet is real.

Go back to your bideo james and doritos, neckbeard from the south.

No, as a former Democrat I can tell you he is spot on.

No he isn't

Being a "former democrat" doesn't make your argument compelling. That's called a red herring.

Be more adult for Christ's sake.

Why do you republithugs want to force their religious fantasies upon every one else, and why do they have a Christian persecution complex? Why do they think that if you speak against hate and radical speech, you're trying to "take away" their free speech, when you're merely exercising your own right to free speech? Why is it, that cuckservatives, get to impose their moral standards on others, and why do they get to decide what's moral and what's immoral? Why do republicunts want to see the country in shambles, when it's obvious their dear leader who signs his name on the wall of a hurricane shelter for no apparent reason, and tells victims of a natural disaster, who just lost their livelihoods and loved ones, to "have a good time, everybody!"--has dementia and is a self-absorbed, mean-spirited fucking retard?

Lastly, why do alt-right cunts refuse to stay in their containment board, Sup Forums?

Before you call me a liberal, just use whatever little brain cells you have left for a moment, and realize that "liberal" is not a blanket term you can use on anyone who doesn't agree with your views--as ridiculous, backwards, and as redundant as they are.

>thinks everything is racist
no we just think racist people are racists.

You don't seem to understand what "red herring" means, and I'm53yo btw...

With the revelation of how corrupt the DNC actually is, you'd have to be some kind of brainwashed idiot to remain a proud member of the "Democratic party"

The whole party needs a complete overhaul. That said, the idea of being in these ridiculous corporately owned "parties" is laughable.

>53 years old
>former Democrat

What do you consider yourself, and why did you stop being a Democrat if I may ask?

Because they want to dispose of anything that isn't their own opinion

Nice. Free intenets for you user.

*internets
Oops, fucking autocorrect

You seem to be confusing classic liberalism with your new progressivism.

Classic liberals would die for your right to disagree, progressives will do anything to silence dissent

but user, patriotism is wrong. it's nationalism, which serves no cause but to further itself. take pride in your accomplishments, not your circumstance.

you double nigger

Here is a perfect shining example of an impotent liberal wanting to take away your rights by shutting down free speech.

Anything that isn't their opinion is "radical speech"

>but user, patriotism is wrong

This is your brain on liberalism.

The short answer is I got sick and tired of hearing how since I'm a white heterosexual male, I am responsible for all the Evils in the world.

being old doesn't preclude you from being an idiot you know, your time on earth is not a get out of arguments free card.

Literally no one has ever told you that. nice victim complex though.

what good comes from patriotism? and i dont mean for Chinese manufacturers of US flags and other tacky bullshit.

PS: I know consider myself "Independent" because I still hate most Republicans, too.

yah, there is no way autocorrect changed something into "intenets" fucktard. just own your typo.

>free speach
I left you at "speach".
The fact that most "conservatives" (or at least what passes for conservative today) don't understand, is that no one listens to you once they realize that you're stupid. When you determine that someone is completely devoid of education you no longer want to hear anything they have to say. Why is this so difficult for Trumpanzees to comprehend?

>and i dont mean for Chinese manufacturers of US flags and other tacky bullshit.

That's globalism, the opposite of nationalism you daft idiot.

No, radical speech, is radical speech. Hate speech, is hate speech. If you think what you say may be either of the aforementioned, then guess what? It is.

I don't care what people say, I don't care if you're an Internet nazi, but I will never stop telling you how much of an immature fuckwit you are for it.

Oh wait, here's a perfect example of a dickless cuckservative, who thinks anyone who challenges his narrow views and racist beliefs is "trying to take away his rights".

And disagreeing with YOU personally does not automatically make someone an idiot.

That's because "peaceful" protests have become violent. Both sides have proven repeatedly that they can't be trusted to assemble civily.

did you actually read my post, or did you just not understand the point?

>Weak in debate
Won presidential election

It's because Ameritards don't have the terms right. Conservatism and liberalism is closely related. And GOP and Dems don't really fit the original "ideologies" from Europe.

>Hate speech, is hate speech. If you think what you say may be either of the aforementioned, then guess what? It is.

And it should never be censored by your leftist worldview. The problem with you leftists is that you think you have the power to decide what is hate speech and what is radical speech and what isn't.

Of course, every time it eventually devolves into you calling anything outside your opinon hate speech and radical whenever it suits you. The people are seeing through this, and that's why you're losing the culture war and the Right is gaining ground worldwide.

>The democratic party is over
lol sure
that's why we just got the president to agree to our dept limit plan
that's why he obediently tweeted reassurances to dreamers after a phone call from pelosi
because our party is over

>Why do you republithugs want to force their religious fantasies upon every one else, and why do they have a Christian persecution complex?
Because they're dumbasses who believe in fairy tales. Also it's not just a conservative thing to be religious. Ridiculous people on both sides of the retard spectrum believe in bearded men in the sky.

> Why do they think that if you speak against hate and radical speech, you're trying to "take away" their free speech, when you're merely exercising your own right to free speech?
Because the current trend has shown that democratically owned corporations and businesses do censor free speech and then label it as "hate speech." You only need to look at youtube's new censorship systems to realize this. You can be against "hate speech" all you want, but you can't label dissenting opinions as "hate speech" just because you don't agree with them. Youtube's not alone in this practice btw.

>Why is it, that cuckservatives, get to impose their moral standards on others, and why do they get to decide what's moral and what's immoral?
I've been seeing more moral grandstanding on the part of the left recently. You're not allowed to debate certain topics regarding race with someone on the left because they will morally browbeat you for even mentioning the concept.

>Lastly, why do alt-right cunts refuse to stay in their containment board, Sup Forums?
>Before you call me a liberal, just use whatever little brain cells you have left for a moment, and realize that "liberal" is not a blanket term you can use on anyone who doesn't agree with your views--as ridiculous, backwards, and as redundant as they are.
It's funny how you don't want to be labeled a "liberal" because it's a blanket term for dissenting views and opinions but then proceed to label everyone else who's not of your mindset as "alt-right." Try to use a little more brain cells next time, you'd be able to avoid such an embarrassing contradiction if you do.

What does Brad have to do with this?

Its contradictory only because of autistic american meaning of word "liberal". When in Europe liberalism is free trade, free speach, rights etc in USA its basically substitute for "social-democrat"

>Why do Republicans continually want to strip us of our rights?
Corrected.

>The problem with you leftists is that you think you have the power to decide what is hate speech and what is radical speech and what isn't.

I could literally say the same thing about you. Re-read my first post, you self-entitled neckbeard.

>it eventually devolves into you calling anything outside your opinon hate speech and radical whenever it suits you

Nah, you're a delusional old cunt. Radical speech comes from everywhere, and anyone, not just alt-right snowflakes. Whether it's a Muslim calling for sharia law outside of their own shithole countries, or BLM retards who want to riot in your city because some black thug got shot for breaking the law in the first place (police brutality is a thing though, and if you refuse to acknowledge it, you're being delusional again--won't get into a discussion of that because it's tiring really).

>The people are seeing through this, and that's why you're losing the culture war and the Right is gaining ground worldwide.

Right, I suppose your reaction to this is to elect a literal retard who only speaks in superlatives, with no political experience, who has proven himself in the infancy of his presidency and impotent, narcissistic fuck? That's great, and I'm done here. You've proven yourself to be an average Sup Forums dweller, who thinks the left is to blame for everything.

>you self-entitled neckbeard
>you're a delusional old cunt
>alt-right snowflakes
No arguments, just more impotent liberal rage and name calling. You've lost.

>You've proven yourself to be an average Sup Forums dweller

You're on fucking Sup Forums, the land of traps and drug addicts. It's laughable that you think that's any better.

>It's funny how you don't want to be labeled a "liberal" because it's a blanket term for dissenting views and opinions but then proceed to label everyone else who's not of your mindset as "alt-right." Try to use a little more brain cells next time, you'd be able to avoid such an embarrassing contradiction if you do.

No contradictions here. You know what alt-right is when you see one. You know Sup Forums is most definitely alt-right, and to deny this is simply self-deception, or ignorance because you have no idea what Sup Forums is. If your opinions don't align with mine, that's fine and that doesn't mean you're alt-right, I never said that. I'm not here to hold your hand and pick apart everything everyone says to show you what consists as alt-right and what doesn't, because I'm sure most people have a conceived idea or common sense as to what classifies as alt-right, or anything else for that matter.

>Why do you republithugs want to force their religious fantasies upon every one else
When was the last time the any level of government legally coerced you into a particular religion in the US?
>Why do they think that if you speak against hate and radical speech, you're trying to "take away" their free speech, when you're merely exercising your own right to free speech
You can google a myriad of the regressive left bullying innocent people because they don't believe every white person is racist or they're witchhunting for bigots
>Why is it, that cuckservatives, get to impose their moral standards on others, and why do they get to decide what's moral and what's immoral?
Tune in to any late night show and 90% of the political material is lampooning half the US population because they don't believe in climate change, "social" justice or some other miniscule issue blown into struggles of catastrophic proportions like...
>Why do republicunts want to see the country in shambles, when it's obvious their dear leader who signs his name on the wall of a hurricane shelter for no apparent reason, and tells victims of a natural disaster, who just lost their livelihoods and loved ones, to "have a good time, everybody!"--has dementia and is a self-absorbed, mean-spirited fucking retard
...when every president since Clinton has made a PR appearance at a national disaster?
You're not a liberal, you're just dumb as hell

Idk man I think the right is also dangerous, not because they strip rights away but because they grow the governments rights.

lol, I guess all you see are my insults. That's sad, I'm sorry that distracted you from the surrounding wall of text that accompanied them. Lack of comprehension is not surprising, to be honest, GG.

Didn't say being a Sup Forums tard was better. 95% of content here is cancer, including when Sup Forums leaks into this board.

why brad jones tho?