Sup Forums, how does one get away with having an afair/cheating? Is there any fool proof way to do it?

Sup Forums, how does one get away with having an afair/cheating? Is there any fool proof way to do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/4-wives-slain-in-6-weeks-at-fort-bragg/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dumbass

>how to into cheating
>site full of virgins
Lel

they always find out

Have a partner who's really cool with you having a life of your own, respects your privacy, and never let your fling get too close to you. She shouldn't know your full name let alone address or home number.

>become single
>fuck who you want

No.1 rule is smell. Use the same soap as you use at home. If she's wearing any perfume, just don't.

Also, don't tell ANYONE.

You don't, asshole. Man up and leave your chick, or are you one of those pussies that wants to have their cake and eat it too?

Even my mom?

Don't change up your schedule to cheat, they'll know.

Don't use the same phone, it's one 'ill get it for you' and you're fucked, get a burner, keep it in a toolbox in a truck or at work in a locker whatever. Never let this get inside your house.

Don't friend em on facebook/social media.

Don't let them know where you live.

Don't go to the same spots you normally go to, never mix and match between the two woman.

Always shower after the deed, make sure you don't smell like them.

Alternatively, just go drive down to the hood and get head from a cheap hooker or use backpage.

Sure thing man

All great advice here. Though I use hidden apps to text now days, used to have three phones at one point... Though one was for work, one was personal, then the last was for "fun".
Big thing though, get off social media entirely. Because a friend of a friend of a friend can fuck everything up for you. Make sure that the side bitch has just as much if not more to lose than you if things get discovered too, but that's only if you're letting her know you're in a relationship. But it's better to give her less info about you, hell one time a girl only knew me by my initials or another just called me Doc.

This

It's a trap.

Women will wear perfume and use it to mark their territory

This. I thought I was good. My gf found out because the bitch told my gfs sister when it happened. Somehow we're still dating. So, it was kinda worth it. Except she's always got that on me now.

Have an open relationship

Dont say shit

Dump your controlling girlfriend and live life being content as a bachelor with a soft harem. I'm not condoning being a degenerate but you shouldn't string people along, if not only for your own conscience.

????are you looking for the thrill of not getting caught doing something shitty??

Or is it about having multiple partners??

The latter is easier. Just be upfront about it so everyone understands.

Alex? That you my niggah? My old neighbor alex does this.

It's a thing to do in the long run but it's served me well.
Tell your girlfriend that sex is an important part of life for you and that if one day you can't find your pleasure with her you'll go look somewhere else.
She'll take it as a challenge and will defiantly say okay.
Fast forward a few years, you're now married to said gf with a kid, and action in the bed is reduced to farting on each other, back to back.
Remind wife of said promise, fuck as many bitches as you want.

I've been married for 11 years, since august 26th 2006, have 2 kids with the wife, and this is the best thing I ever did for myself. I get to fuck as much as I want and feel good about it because she said okay.

To add to this...

Hide money.

A $20, here or there. An extra $50, when you use an ATM to get the grocery money out. Stop buying that morning $10 Starbucks coffee, and pocket the money, but still convince the wife you get that over-priced, high-calorie shit coffee every morning.

You'd be surprised how fast the money racks up.

That way, when you go out on your 'special' date with that extra-circular other. You'll have the money to wine n' dine to her expectations (and your equal 'reward'), and there'd be no dent in the finances if your wife keeps an extra careful eye on the bank statements.

>Don't go to the same spots you normally go to, never mix and match between the two woman.

Another point on this, "don't shit where you eat" kind of rule.

If you're going to mess around, and you live in a small city (100,000+); chances are you will be caught. So look for someone in the next town. Come up with inventive reasons to visit the next town/city; re: Business trip.

If it's a large city, like New York, London or Vancouver.....go to a district on the far side of yours; that takes 30min to an hour to drive to. Don't tell the 'other' where you live. Keep that distance.

Just get a hooker.

>The latter is easier. Just be upfront about it so everyone understands.
It is. if you're honest from the start they know what they're getting into. Granted all those girls will want to become your favourite one but that's another story. If anything if a chick knows you have multiple options they will usually remain on their best behaviour.

This. Don't even try it, user. You'll think you've thought of everything, but I guarantee they'll find out.

One more reason to let them know upfront that you'll go look elsewhere if things get stale in the bedroom.

Sure sounds healthy, user.

This.

Smells won't necessarily get you caught, but they will get your gf/wife suspicious months before you do get caught. Not even intentionally or consciously your gf/wife will seem hornier towards you than usual because subconsciously she knows there's new competition out there. She caught a whiff of it but doesn't necessarily know what it means... Odors make the suspicions aware and it gets the mistrust ball rolling.

no they don't

There’s various ways, but most times people get caught cause they end up revealing it somehow.
You just gotta do it, not say shit to ANYONE and continue about you life.
Don’t get caught up in the feelings, either for the one you’re having the affair with or the guilt when you cheat. It will hit you but you have to continue as normal.

Seems to me that you've got that on her for not satisfying you in bed.

Man up, bro !

don't.

faggot

Yep. 100 percent agree with ya, user.

>not cheating on your qt gf WITH your mom

user what the fuck kind of faggot are you?

yeah..

I'd say break up with your girl if you want an affair with someone else.

I only cheat in other countries and tell them I don't have FB

>I'd say break up with your girl if you want an affair with someone else.

most times it doesn't work out that way.

I hope you die a horrible death, asshole.

Yes there is. Successfully cheated on every girlfriend I've ever had and never get caught. but why would I give you my knowledge for free?

Fuck off pussy. Men cheat. We build and create shit and we cheat. Grow up bitch.

don't use main phone. keep a separate phone locked up in a place your wife/partner will never go to. don't keep evidence or "trophies" as mementos. always make ground rules (strictly for pleasure, you can only call them, etc.). never meet with them at a stupid place (example of stupid place: your home, their home). don't pay with credit card. don't keep receipts. don't leave traces of where you went on google maps. tell her not to use strong perfume when you meet (new fragrance on you is an obvious tell). always have an alibi. meet at safe hours. don't get fucking STDs.

that's about it. if you can do the above you will have cheated on your partner successfully.

Someone's got a bf who cheated with her sister haha pumped that bitch fills seed haha

oh, shit. forgot to add some more:
don't cheat with a person you both know.
resist urge to tell anyone. resist feelings of guilt. keep it to yourself.
if you're going to a hooker, make sure other person doesn't know about the money you're going to use. in other words, stash that money away in advance.

Woman are humans too, why did he make my life into a living hell? I did everything for him

My best friend has been cheating on his wife for a little over 5 years. He has 2 gym memberships to 24 hour gyms in our area. He pays for the entire membership in cash each year and rents a large locker at each gym. He keeps an extra set of clothes in each locker and changes before going on a date. Pretty much the only way he can get caught is if his girlfriend leaves something in his car (a hair, ear ring, etc)

make sure she doesn't have ads. can't have a guilty conscience. delete any evidence from you're phone any time you communicate. make sure there is no possible way they could know each other. ie mutual friends on Facebook.

Good for you

you get to fuck around because of some BS verbal contract

Your wife still resents you

stds

your best bet is fucking a navy wife.
she's more likely to keep her mouth shut.

Oh my god so fucking triggered rn

dump her and fuck someone else, but don't cheat you piece of shit. You deserve what's coming to you if you cheat.

one more pointer and this one is kinda like insurance: get potential blackmail material on the chick. that way if she threatens you or acts out of line, you have something on her.

Don't

Wives/gfs of servicemen on deployment are great.
Gagging for it while the guys away, if they do come back they usually still want a bit but they have to keep it real quiet so it's easier for you to do the same

how I wish there was a hell. It sucks to be atheist

How do you usually approach???

Just got to make sure you dont end up like the Fort Bragg wives/boyfriends. They still dont know exactly how they all found out at the same time

happy belated anniversary, user

i'm hitting ten years at the end of the year

was too scared to actually cheat on wife, had opportunity when working on a project five hours away. Cute cashier, looked like ellen page. Wore secksy leggings

Spotted the virgins

Only scumbags are disloyal, like you.

I would never have found out if I didnt had watched him carefully to find out how to unlock his phone

what happened at fort bragg?

Story??

Like you care if a man cheats...

that's pretty shitty of you to unlock his phone and invade his privacy.

Get GB what's up...root your phone and get applocker that looks like a calculator.

Go on skout, tinder and such...get laid and provide fake number linked to the secondary what's up..... if your girl wants to see the phone...let he do it... nothing to see there.

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha

Cheating is degeneracy, but if you're going to go about it, don't be a fucking retard. It's better to stay single and just keep a little harem around. Spin plates.

maybe this? cbsnews.com/news/4-wives-slain-in-6-weeks-at-fort-bragg/

faith in humanity restored

A unit came back from deployment and 4 of the soldiers ended up killing their wives after they found out they were cheating on them. The last soldier they arrested was arrested with pictures and all the personal info of the boyfriend. They think he was either going to kill the boyfriend that night, or the next day.

None of the soldiers ever said how they found out about their wives cheating, all at the same time, and none of them said the other soldiers who also killed their wives knew what the others were planning

Rumor on base was a neighbor/another wife was keeping tabs on the women while the men were deployed and was giving them the info. There were also 2 other murders off base right around the same time. Its always been suspected those were 2 of the 4 boyfriends

yeah see, this is why i would resist what would appear to be easy pickings. PTSD-laden warriors who kill hajis probably wouldn't think twice about shooting a Jody

>just met a cutie with a military boyfriend
I'm scared to make a move desu

Bad idea.

if a dude is coming back from deployment, all fucked-up in the head enough where he's a greater suicide risk than everybody else around him... do you really think he'd hesitate to take your life if he's already ready to take his own?

>Pretty much the only way he can get caught is if his girlfriend leaves something in his car (a hair, ear ring, etc)

Funny story...

>work with a girl at my office
>pretty good looking, always flirting with me
>I'm married so no go
>we work late a lot together
>she lives in a shitty part of the city so I always drive her home if we work late
>never did anything with her. like I said... married
>one day cleaning the car and find an earring on the floor in the back seat
>go give it to my wife since whose else would it be?
>"where did you find it?"
>"back seat of the car"
>"user, it's not mine"
>fuck, this doesn't look good
>remind her I drive coworker home
>"IN THE BACK SEAT???"
>my car's front eats have openings at the bottom of the back rest so anything on the seat slides into the back
>takes wife a few days to calm down and accept explanation

two side notes
1 - All the old ladies in my office gossips that we were having an affair anyway
2 - Girl died of AIDS about 10 years later

No shit. I was deployed several times myself. Fortunately none of our guys killed anyone. But there were a lot of divorces. Some guys would come home to an empty bank account and empty house. Sometimes they'd come home to Jody living in their house with their wife and kids. That does not go over well.

thank god for aids. at least some sluts get what they deserve

Read about the murders. A lot was published around that time though some of the good stuff was printed in the base newspaper.

The one murder was brutal. He didnt slit her throat, he stabbed her in the chest and throat so many times her head was nearly removed. The tip of his combat knife was found embedded in her vertebra. Pretty sure a few of those wives would have preferred being shot. The one murder victim found off base was beaten so badly he had to be identified by finger prints and DNA as his face was unrecognizable and there werent enough teeth to compare to dental records.

>Funny story...
>2 - Girl died of AIDS about 10 years later

[awkward silence intensifies]
uhh yeah. comedy gold, user.

yeah, I thought about the side notes after writing that it was a funny story. My bad.

if you notice the story, this slut doesn't seem to have deserved AIDS. seems like she never did anything with user. just her earring fell out.

>Fortunately none of our guys killed anyone

any dummies out there thinking of horning in on military wives, just think about what this user just said.

FFS, choose a target whose husband isn't trained how to kill you

Use a fake name, burner phone, and don't get caught

Also, have affair with another married person who has more to lose

No, she was pretty slutty. She'd come to work and tell me about fucking her boyfriend (actually the guy who gave her AIDS. He died too) and fucking other guys when he was away.

not with him
she didnt find the HIV in her garden

oh don't apologize, i laughed my ass off

you should've let your wife catch you crying when you found out that she died from AIDS. said to your wife... "we need to get tested"

Admit Nothing.

/thread

I had a seven year affair, the key is to not shit on your own doorstep. The woman I was fucking lived 40 miles away.

To your question, it's a bad bad idea. You don't go out for hamburger when you got steak at home. I've been cheated on exactly once, and I've cheated on a girl once.... it irreparably damages a relationship and even if you want to make things work after that, you can't.

But on a different note, those two women in that picture look like *identical* twins.

Always good advice. My best friend from childhood was a Marine for 8 years and when he gets drunk he talks about shit so fucked up even I, a Sup Forumstard, wouldnt want to actually experience. Some of his drunken stories are a combo of rekt threads and /asp/ fantasies

Deny, Deny, Indignation

>Honey, I have no idea how soiled panties got into my car, they are definitely not mine. I think my buddy m00t must've played a prank on me and planted them there
>I would *never* cheat on you because i know you'd literally cut my balls off and that's not good
>*AND HOW DARE YOU* insinuate that I would stoop so low so as to disrespect you and our sacred vows etc etc etc

Most of the times people are retarded. How about you stop being a retard, you sack of shit?

I once heard a military guy talk about his deceased friend. He told me a grenade blew his buddy's legs off and then died in his arms

Once you get to a moment like that, your marriage might not be instantly over, but you can bet that any and all trust is gone and your wife is going to start doing creepy shit to catch you doing what she "knows" you are doing. The divorce might be 6 months away, but the GPS tracker in your car and under your work boot insole is days away

Fuck off newfag

You have nothing to apologize for user, cunts rotting in their graves because of AIDS is always hilarious.

And the funny thing is that women cheat just as much as men. Probably more. You may be getting cheated on yourself.