This is my girlfriend. Roll 13 and I'll post moar

This is my girlfriend. Roll 13 and I'll post moar.

Here's one more just to keep the game moving.

i like roll on

Meh

lets go

Roll

roll

k

moer

roll

Roll

go go

here's your 13

She has a cute body

roll

13 is now

rolling

fuck off

roll

Heres 13

get it

now

op just post those nudes we tried real hard

Thank you. She's been feeling really down about herself cuz she used to be tiny. I keep trying to tell her how beautiful she is. I'll show her some of these comments and that should probably make her feel a little better. I'll post more, I just have to edit out the face first.

triple 7 is better than 13 any day

no plez don't cut out her face we all like her the way she is

trips speak truth

Only cuz you got trips I'll post a few more.

you'd get more fucking positive comments if you posted the pictures! damn isn't that absolutely obvious??

hell yeah. her tits are awesome. do you have pic of her playing with her pussy and it isn't covered?

I'll roll. Aaannndddd.....go.

thanks. i'm saving these for my alone time if you know what i mean

I have videos that I'll have to convert to webm give me a few minutes.

Also, this is the first nude she ever sent me :') where has the time gone lol

love it op

i don't understand why she's down on her body wtf

thread's going to disappear

I can't find a site to convert them and remove the audio. Audio isn't allowed in Sup Forums

But I feel like that's enough for now. Thank you all for the kind words. I'm sure you made her happy :) maybe I'll get together with her and do a couples request thread tonight :)

careful user. you don't want her to turn into a whore by exposing her to Sup Forums. before you know it she'll be fucking black dudes, eating andy's logs, wanting a trap sex slave ect.

i realize that was extreme but i think you get the idea. you need to be smart about how you handle this, not just for you but for her.

just upload them and link them

Thanks for the concern, man. She's in love with me and hates most people, so I don't see that happening, but I understand the concern lol

it is if you embed it you fucking newfag

What do you mean she used to be tiny?

I'm on my phone. I'm new to the app :( I've been on Sup Forums since the days of old lol something I'm not too proud of.

She just used to be skinnier than she is now. I still think her body is nice, but she's been skinny all her life and her mom is kinda big, so she's just worried about getting big like her mom.

She seems to already have a quite nice body, but I could see her with more meat in her body and looking very nice still
Though she absolutely does not need more on her chest, her boobs already are so big

god dammit the lollis got quints 7's. fucking pedos