Hey my name is Brittany and I recently fired from my jobs 2 months ago...

Hey my name is Brittany and I recently fired from my jobs 2 months ago. Please give my former dickhead boss a hard time and prank call him and I'll post my nudes later on this thread thanks!!

tits or gtfo

you should at least post a clothed picture of yourself with a timestamp or else nobody will take you seriously

Hi Brittany! Do you want to suck my slowly festering penis?

Not your personal army, you disgusting hole. Consider suicide.

No you gotta make it worth the while first.

i will be your personal army if you post tits and a timestamp. otherwise kill yourself

Also, why were you fired? Was it because you were a massive cunt? You're shit at life? You're ugly and you should cut yourself? Gotta be one of those things

744477777 post nude anyway

Time stamp or NYPA

i just called and said
"hi im on this website and someone claiming to have been fired by you 2 months ago is trying to get thousands of people to harass "Jason Weilbaecher" by postig his business card with the companies full name, address and phone number on an imageboard with millions of visitors. (kept talking for a while)"

long story short they gave me an email address, about about to email them the link and any info about OP i can dig up. they said theyre almost 100% sure who OP is and theyre going to contact the police

gotta love shit backfiring.

kek

bitch should have posted tits before.

isnt it glorious? never ask Sup Forums to be your personal army. they even said their tech guy can most likely find out who it is regardless of whether or not OP is the actual x-employee

theyre pissed the fuck off lmao and now they have the link and everything. just got the thank you email. they want to send me a "thank you something" now that they know im not bsing

yep. even though theyll probably just get some lame misdemeanor its still rich

On ya, cunt.
Roasty BTFO.

i have no idea what your euro trash ass just said

This is what happens everyone knows tits come first.

many people tried to warn "her"
saying youre a girl and not providing proof on Sup Forums has its risks.

1 tits or gtfo
2 nypa

Plot twist, this is OP reporting on himself

if their IT guy is as good as they say it really shouldnt matter who OP is. apparently he can find out. not a hacker so i really dont know if possible

Falling for bait

Seriously this thread is about someone who doesn't like Britney and wants this shit to backfire on her.

Oi cunt, I'll glass ya, ya seppo dog.
I'm not some euro poofter, I come from the land down under, and cunt, would you counter if you saw the huntsman I saw today, about as big as my hand!
Now gotta go to the shops, we're out of dead horse.

i dont care i honestly get off on others misery. im just happy someones getting fucked.

IT is full of shit and is posturing so he won't get banned for making this thread.

OP IS IT

Maybe thats what they want us to think

okay now i love you

Dubs could be right ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

THIS IS NOW A 66 GET THREAD.

>okay now i love you
What are ya? Some kind of poofta? Mate, here in Wagga, we give progress like you what for, but those Cunts over in Woy Woy, there a bunch of sheepshagging kiwi faggots! You're not one of those sheepshaggers are ya?

im a trump loving merican

You're a good cunt then! Yeah nah, you yanks are alright, come to the W of A and we can go hit some boongs with me bush basher! Strewth!

reported enjoy your ban OP\

MODS MODS

Wait, wait.
This could be a false flag, some beta sets up roasty who rejects him, I mean why give her name? Suspicious.
Still, don't listen to the roasty, or false flagger.
Sage sage report report