Post Malone appreciation

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uowrZJV6jVs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i would smoke a doobie with him

I heard he doesn't smoke weed because it freaks him out or something.

Disgusting wigger. Should be shot dead.

Is he really all that? Is his ass really that phat?

Think he's overrated desu if you asked for my opinion, that is. the truth. Malone Sandwichonie.

I've never heard his music, but he was entertaining to watch on H3 podcast

this mf has a punchable face

For some odd reason, I really want to punch this wigger in the face. Maybe it's his hair and his dopey facial expression.

When will Beerbongs and Bentleys drop?

No, I will not post malone appreciation

this dude makes generic hip pop for white people and hes got a youtube-tier humor so no, lets not.

look how hard hes trying to hide his adorable baby face

same

>tfw too autistic to do weeds

>tfw you smoked an ounce of weed a week for 5 years
>tfw you quit after college cause being a stoner in the real world is hard to do when you have a job
>tfw the last time you smoked weed you had a schitzophrenic episode and locked yourself in your friends bathroom

I'm sure your tier of humor is the god of all that is funny. I heard that you don't post the shit you find funny because it's so funny that the person would die due to suffocating from how hard the're laughing.

guys, be a post, not a peep

cringe

He went from a one hit wonder to being a "great" because h3h3 hung out with him that one time on camera.

h3h3 isn't even funny. like yes, instead of consuming culture why not just let this one unfunny guy consume it for you, that way you don't have to put in any effort when forming your opinions.
one of my roommates used to love h3h3 and that guy sucked in so many ways. youtube culture is fucking terrible.

no ur right h3h3 is actually funny and post malone is funny by extension, only a true comedian could make a video where they just look at pictures they found on reddit
youtube.com/watch?v=uowrZJV6jVs

Be nice to Ethan.

why?

I don't care about him being funny or not. I am talking about how shitty his music is. Its not like his media presence went from critically panned to critically acclaimed for no reason over night over half a year after his album dropped.

How come in the last 6 months or so everybody on this site is so easy to bait? It's like all of a sudden everybody takes themselves super fucking seriously, I mean fuck look at Sup Forums

It's cool that he can actually stay on key when performing White Iverson.

Like Uzi Vert, they only have one great song, everything else is passable at best.

I don't know about all this consuming culture stuff, I just like it because it's something comfy to watch after a long day

i just wanted an excuse to bitch about how shit h3h3 is t b h

He's not even that bad, there are so many other youtubers worth wasting your time bitching about

Malone Appreciation

h3h3 is breddy good though, really comfy.he's just overrated. Definitely not shit, Logan Paul and Jenna marbles and leafy and BuzzFeed and know your meme is what shit looks like

>posts b8
>gets mad when b8 does what it's supposed to

are you retarded or just stupid

Just stupid

t. post faglone

>having friends

Looks like the pussy son of some rich Jew.

What? This ain't r9k to my knowledge

I agree that those channels are inherently worse, but h3h3 is still vastly overrated. Ethan is a nice guy, he just rehashes the same jokes, hops on memes months late after they've been reddited, and makes videos of himself watching those shit channels you mentioned as "content". I agree with a good amount of his commentary and he seems genuine, he just really isn't that funny. Not the poster you replied to by the way (also hila is way funnier than Ethan when she actually talks and the fans make a good amount of the actually halfway decent jokes for them in the comments) Ethan is living off other people's work while trying to rehash it as his own ebin ROAST XD. Small YouTube channels have always been superior to the big names.

Yeah I agree to some extent. He's been pretty saturated recently (not as much as when he was uploading daily a few months back and his videos were actually ass), but I think his ebin roasts(especially the older ones) are pretty funny sometimes. He does drag already old jokes and make them unfunny and his fans can be a circle jerk. But I'm biased because I've been watching him for 4 years and it took my mind off of some dark times

Who was Pre Malone?

Bump

he looks like a cool dude who's having fun doing his thing

>last 6 months
make that last 6 years

4/10 music
8/10 person

I really wanted to hate him but Congratulations is my favorite flavor of the month in a while. It's nice to hear a fun feel good rap tune with a positive message and no political baggage.

this

CONGRATULATIOOOOOOOOOOONS
WORK SO FUCKING HARD HOW TO
VACAAAAAAATIOOOOOON
PEOPLE HATED SAY WE CHANGED BUT LOOK WE MAAAAAAAAADED yeah we MAAAADEEEEED.

Everytime I hear this i lose my shit completely. Love that song. Love the dude. Fuck you if you don't like the song. You probably dropped out of high school and can't relate

MOTHERFUCKER

This 100%. I never get tired of this song despite the popularity it has. Probably his best song desu.

I agree but White Iverson is better imo

That must be why r3dditors like ethan treat him like the second coming

We were born literally in the same day. July 4th 1995.

You know what that means?
We're two versions of the same person.

>reddit3reddit3

Sup Forums hated on him when August 26th mixtape came out now that he talks to youtubers people actually talk about him without being contrarions

Really makes you think

Do you not see the wave of contrarians is this very thread? Oh and btw his music isn't all that great

I still like it
>Inb4 oh wow dude you're Reddit dude XDDDDD you have to go back XDDDD guyz I roasted him guys XD upboat me

Come up with something new

>He went from a one hit wonder

Now he has 2, White Iverson and Congratulations