Summerfag here. 15

Summerfag here. 15
Started High school today and I'd thought I'd share some stories that nobody cares about

>Wake up
>Get to my buss.
>Realize that all of my "friends" weren't going to the same school as me as they were either going to Technical school, or we're trying to switch to an entirely different school.
>Fuck
>I am left by myself at school. Walk around like I'm checking the place out, even though I'm doing it because I have nothing to do.
>My brilliant master plan of blending in with a crowed I knew collapsed on itself
>I stand out, mainly because everyone on my country is generic, and I happen to have a foreign mother whom I take after.
>People actually fucking realize that I have no one to talk to and lowkey make fun of me.
>Whatever, I ended up just taking a seat and started scrolling through my phone
>Ancient teacher walks up and taps me on the shoulder
"user, Why aren't you talking to people? Everyone's enjoying themselves and so should you"
>Make up an excuse that I'm just busy
>She walks off
>In the first 13 minutes of school, I have already been identified as a kid with Asperger by a teacher and a group of kids. Cool and good.

I did end up finding some kids who I already knew and had several things in common, but the same fossil came up to me and asked why I wasn't talking to people whilst I was talking to people. Fun times.

Ah Autistic High school, I miss it lmao

You should fuck that old bitch right in front of the whole school, assert your dominance

This.

Nah OP take a shit in the school, Mark your territory

>15
After your b& you can go bother 8ch. Firetires don't care that you're underage b&

Underageb&

MODS MODS this is an underage.

MODS MODS a FAGGOT FAGGOT

Oh woah is me, do not ban me please

It would be a waste of my virginity.

Shit on her chest

How about N o

What's with all the shit related suggestions?

Shit looks fun though, I can't wait for my optimism to get shot down.

Inb4 b& fag

underage b&

Oh cool, another one! That comment can go right in the traash, where it belongs. :^)

You think this is a joke cunt? Global rule 2 faggot

Partially true.

Rules of the internet:
8. There are no real rules about posting.
Checkm8