What's the least original album Sup Forums has ever heard?

What's the least original album Sup Forums has ever heard?

dave grohl's income depends on milking post-grunge for all it's fucking worth

OP here, pic not related.

actually scratch that, post-grunge is implicitly an abomination. he's going to milk grunge until kurt comes back from the grave and forces a shotgun down his fucking throat

No pic is good. Good choice even if you didn't mean it. Don't worry your first instinct that it's lame and derivative was totally correct

What year is it?

This is a strong contender. Also, any Foo-Fighters Album would work.

"This is Acting" is basically a carbon copy of "1000 Forms of Fear" except if during Producing "1000 Forms of Fear" you took the production in a dramatically shittier direction. Awful Fucking album.

Honestly I don't mind early FF; they're definitely a greatist hits band. A lot tracks off The Color and the Shape and One by One were pretty fun. Everlong and Low aren't even a little bit bad.

Everything since then can basically fuck right off. Grunge is over, Grohl.

you can keep making this thread all you want, user. it doesn't change the fact that it's your opinion. you are being an autistic sperg. no one cares about your autistic opinions. grow up, kid.

Jesus, that's unbelievably pathetic.

Why do you hate this album so much?

autism

he also thinks he's being funny in trying to make a meme out of it by calling it watered down springsteen. it would be funny if it was even somewhat true but it's not at all.

war on drugs sugg bemis :-DDDD

2032:

The year the last person to know this band dies.

After that they will be nothing, no one will remember this derivative shit.

>calling it watered down springsteen. it would be funny if it was even somewhat true but it's not at all.
Are there any reviews of this album that don't mention Springsteen?

man, OP is gonna have a really hard time coping with the fact that their new album is going to be one of the best of the decade.

go back there

wow what a cringey response hahahahahahahahahahaha kek

kek magnum embarrassing

I cringed hxc at "Zimmy and the Boss are irreducibly American". so novice "gonzo" record reviewer

Not that guy, but you have to admit that it's no more pathetic than trying to reverse shill one album multiple times a day. They're the autistic yin and yang that harmonize these threads.

All of them

I meant the guy posting these threads over and over again is pathetic.

>reading comprehension

>I meant the guy posting these threads over and over again is pathetic.
Irregardless, it's autistic to collect posts, also that post collector must spend far too much time on Sup Forums

fuckin'a thats embarrassing
OP is a huge faggot

This is true.

I'll say again, do you know what the archive is? I'm not collecting posts. I don't spend that much time on here, I just post in here when I see this thread. Also, it's summer my dudes. This guy has made this post so many times that my "list" is not even complete.

Dear God, this is horrifying.

Leave Kurt alone!

Wait, are you Kurt?

>I'll say again, do you know what the archive is? I'm not collecting posts. I don't spend that much time on here, I just post in here when I see this thread. Also, it's summer my dudes. This guy has made this post so many times that my "list" is not even complete.
But your list is in every one of those threads, so you're here at least as much as OP. The archive is irrelevant.

I couldn't finish this album I was so bored.

>having a list

Autism confirmed.

You've inspired me to play this album. I liked the first one so I'll probably like this one.

>reading comprehension
yeah, user. are you that dense? that is not what I was saying. of course they're in every one of those posts because those are the only ones I've seen. I was saying this guy has undoubtedly made tons of posts that get past me because I'm not on here that often really. I have to go to a recital for my little sister in about 20 minutes so I'll off in a couple minutes.

>The archive is irrelevant.
no it isn't. you're acting as if I have some word document updated as I constantly monitor Sup Forums. I just copy and paste my previous post from the archive. nothing more than that.

do you know what site you are on?

>having
putting too much weight on that

>because I'm not on here that often really
Based on the timestamps of you posting the list you collected in each of those threads, you're here far more often than you realize, probably in the top 10 or top 5 percentile of browsers.

Kek, nice trips, too

all rap sounds the same to me

Think of what that means that you're autistic, even by this boards standards.

My mistake. But as you can see from who responded to you first, a lot of people were giving that guy shit in prior threads, calling him a total loser for logging OP's shitposts. They're not wrong, and it does require a certain level of autism, but the fact is that the dude wouldn't have a roster of threads to point out if the OP wasn't such a tryhard mongoloid.

not at all, retard. do you know what free time is? do you know what having a phone is? I have to leave right now so I won't be able respond.

you're on fucking Sup Forums, idiot. think about that.

I'm lovin' it OP. Thanks for the rec

fuck you this is good

absolutely devastated \thread

>not at all, retard. do you know what free time is?
Do you have reading comprehension issues? It doesn't matter whether it's free time or not, you're still obviously here far too often based on the timestamps of your posts.

>do you know what having a phone is?
Ah so you're a post collector, a phoneposter and a self-proclaimed autist. Not a great combination it seems.

>I have to leave right now so I won't be able respond.
What happened to your phone?

Destroyed. fuck outta here OP

>Grunge is over, Grohl
Rock and pop musicians generally can only do one thing because they have no training in music theory and composition.

It's a good retro-dadrock album

You're on Sup Forums too, you fucking dumb faggot.

TIA is fairly poor overall, but it's got a couple of good moments. House On Fire and Space Between are fucking pretty, Move Your Body and Cheap Thrills are good hits, and Sweet Design is a pretty neat experiment. I don't think you're doing it justice by calling it a carbon copy of 1000FOF

This is a good album. Keep pushing it.

if anything it's a watered down don henley