Guys, I have an issue. Everyone thinks I'm a girl (I'm a boy)...

Guys, I have an issue. Everyone thinks I'm a girl (I'm a boy). I think it's because I am short for my age and people say I have a baby face. Now I've gotten really close to a girl I like, but she always calls me by a feminine name, and treats me like a girl. She even made me cosplay with her once with fake boobs and a wig and makeup.

I want her to treat me like a boy, but I'm afraid it will ruin our relationship. We have a lot of fun together despite everything. wat do?

Post face.

>go to the gym
>wear elevator shoes
>stop being a faggot
>leave the current bitch because she will never have any respect for you

problem solved

Be her pussy boyfriend.
She will probably end up getting some guy to fuck you while she watches though. .

Post face broddy. We've seen worse. Even if we make fun of you,it doesn't matter because we are anons and you'll die soon

Post pics of face

Face of gtfo

but i dont have a pussy

Get a haircut?

"She even made me cosplay"

You fucking pussy.

just walk away dude. you don't need me to tell you this. the only reason you haven't done it already is that you secretly like it.

But you have an ass.

Old pasta

Back in high school my wife had a friend named Matt. Matt was in love with her and everyone knew it. He literally did anything my wife wanted him to. Shit, she used to brag to us about the dumb shit she could talk him into. He was a huge push over and forever in the friend zone. To this day, he still posts high school pictures of him and her, always with other people on Facebook.

I on the other hand, actually had the confidence to be a man around her and not act like one of her girlfriends. Her and I dated and fucked like crazy through high school and college, eventually getting married. I literally fucked his "soul mate" on a regular basis, while he used to talk shit behind my back about how he "should" kick my ass, she could do better, he wools be so good to her, etc.

You're just like, Matt and that's why you'll never fuck her. You're too busy playing dress up and being her bestie, while she takes dick from every guy you wish you could be. Enjoy watching from the sidelines, faggot.

I used to hate guys like you. But you are right

stale pasta is stale

Every once in a while I'll bump into him in town. I always make it a point to tell him that I'll tell my wife he said hello. The simultaneous looks of defeat and rage on his face are priceless.

and then you wake up in a puddle of your own urine

Also, Matt still lives with his mother while we have a couple of kids and own our home.

Keep telling yourself that, boss.

I don't care about this pasta. Post more of this cosplay

Face and time stamp faggot. or this shits bait.

read this

>Now I've gotten really close to a girl I like, but

I've got some bad news for you Cindy

do what you think is right. I would like to be more like an aunt than an uncle

LOL

How many times are you going to post this fucking pasta? SAGE

Post a pic of your face, faggot.

Show us your face already, faggot.

We will be waiting forever.

Post face