Would you trust a girl enough to be in a relationship THOUGH she has cheated on a few of her exes?

Would you trust a girl enough to be in a relationship THOUGH she has cheated on a few of her exes?

>it’s been about a year and a half since she was in a relationship last
>says she doesn’t want to cheat anymore

>on a few
>as in more than one
Hell no.

Are you retarded?

Well if you can pass the willpower check you could keep it casual, lots of sex and fun with not a lot of feelings and attachment. That way when she definately cheats on you it won't be that big of a deal.

The time since her last relationship is entirely irrelevant and of course she is going to say she's not gonna do it again. Once a cheater, always a cheater. Same goes for alcohol abuse and the like. The temptation will always be there, and having done it before, she knows how easy and thrilling it is.

Granted, she could have been doing it through lack of interest in the relationship and you could be the game changer that makes her feel otherwise. I used to cheat on an ex of mine because she almost never put out. Felt like cheating on my current deployment because there's a lot of good pussy out here, but I can't bring myself to. This girl I'm with changed me in that aspect. Not saying it happens to everyone and I think it's ballsy to risk it.

looooooooool
ofc would marry 10/10

>says she doesn't want to cheat anymore.

I think you've pretty much got your answer here OP... It's not a case of whether or not she wants to. It's a case of whether or not she's fucking going to and by what she's said I would go with the latter. Drop the cunt like a lead balloon and find somebody that isn't going to suck some other guys dick when you're not giving her enough attention.

Go for it. What could possibly go wrong?

nothing wrong with that pic

looking good

no.

has done it before, will do it again

This, nigger milk that shit as hard as you can. Get her to provide for you and be a nigger, then if she cheats? No harm no foul

You're a desperate guy ain't you?

>nigger milk

OP just enter into an "open relationship" with her and have hella sex and absorb all the STDs like a sponge absorbs water

Who hasn't fucked up relationships in the past?

If you dig her and she digs you, give it a shot. Lots of purity-test virgins in this thread.

u2 mate

Nah, we're just not all stupid cuck cunts such as yourself, that's all.

Lol trig'd

>not dating only emotionally dependent and submissive women
what are you doing bro?

That's so fucking racist lmao

you run a mile in the opposite direction from such sluts. they are pure cancer and not worth your time. history ALWAYS repeats itself.

This is a joke, right?

There's trust, and there's willful blindness.

My wife was one of my best friends before we got married. She had mentioned cheating on guys she was seeing during our friendship. Over the years, her behavior in a relationship with me has earned my trust, but that doesn't mean I'm not aware it's in her to potentially cheat on me.

She hasn't, and probably won't, and I don't control her, but that it's not something she's above doing doesn't escape me.

You know what? Go ahead, shooting yourself in the foot is fun.