Be me

>Be me
>27 year old virgin
>What to do?

order an exit bag kit on amazon.

look clean, dress well, repeatedly fail until you succeed

good luck, you're 3 years off being a wizard.

Funny shit,i always dreamed of bexoming gandalf

lit just act normal, be yourself, don't force it. If you're generally pleasant/a good person, someone will have sex with you (unless you have unrealistically high standards, then you're on your own)

gandalf is a shitty wizard.
he does like 3 magic tricks, one of them is a ray of light and the other one is something like pine cones that are on fire.

Have sex with a woman? Or a man for that matter.

Dont bully gandalf,he wasnt allowed to use his true power by the valar,he was send as a concoulor not as a warrior

he proved a pretty bad counselor, would have been better throwing fireballs n shit

is this your main concern in life 'Being a virgin'
woow man up BOY

this.
virginity is not your problem.
if you put your dick in a girl tonight, you would still have all your problems and issues and nothing would be different.
find the cause and fix it.

He fought a balrog and won.

i fought your mom and won

Hey I'm in the same boat OP

I'm not too worried about it. I could get sex pretty easily, but I'd rather have a relationship where I could get it consistently so I don't blow all my money on hookers.

>I could get sex pretty easily

1.therapy (this is very important)
2.exercise
3.dump your shitty friend

Rufees and rope

I think that's really the issue here. OP is so concerned with being a virgin that he's chocking when trying to into women.

1. Lead a life when you actually come in contact with single women in a social setting.
2. Have a good time and be nice.
3. Be nice to women who are unavailable/you aren't interested in.
4. Don't totally hide the fact that you're attracted to a girl.
5. If #3 DO NOT BE HER FRIEND.
6. Don't be afraid to test boundaries a little. But back off always unless you get clear signs she likes it.

>hookers

give up

t. 34 kv neet

Sauron coming back was because of that Isildur asshole, humans were supposed take responsibility and fix it.
Elves and mages shouldn't be helping but since humans are so useless they had to intervene.

how to get laid.jpg
>get a haircut
>seriously consider shaving and or trimming and shape-up beard
>find shitty low life friends to take you on idiotic escopades
>get newfound sense of "it's no big deal" and some stories to tell
there ya go. you're instantly more attractive. dont try to be perfect - it makes you untouchable
instead try to be unbothered by shit you cant do much about - such as whether or not someone else finds you attractive/wants more intimacy
if you change for a bitch she will drop you for not being what you were when she became attracted. bitches love to be stupid. if someone feels the need to speak up and tell you some dumb shit that you just dont recognize,
>jokes on them

dunno why i bothered typing this. in hindsight OP is probably one of the fags circlejerking about lotr.
protip nobody gives a fuck about a movie franchise that hasnt been relevant in years
PS disney 9-11'd starwars and its a shitty franchise now too

You are smalltime, I turn 31 in October and is still a huggless and kissless NEET

>OP HERE

>You guys are still on this thread? Wow,thats the most attiention i have gotten ever

learn to greentext you goddamn autist

> :O