This guy called jerome agabin pretends to be a girl on tinder and scams people out of money if you search him up on...

this guy called jerome agabin pretends to be a girl on tinder and scams people out of money if you search him up on facebook he's the first one that comes up ruin his life

ITT: cucked fucked over by alpha male on tinder

anyone able to swat him

someone find his address or work and
i'll send em $50 on paypal

his kik is kk19431

He got you booiiiiii

MOFO LOOKS LIKE ME SHITT

You just admitted to thinking this man was a girl and sending him money. Even if it was a real girl sending them money is sad and desperate. You lonely cuck. The one who's life is in ruins is you OP. You should be asking for us to help you get a life rather than destroy his

> Katie Kate
And you fucking fell for that shit? Ffs

nypa

> Katie Kate
> Doesn't realize it's a fake name
> Sends money to a random stranger
Are you literally fucking retarded?

This may be a rare case where a personal army request is justified.

being retarded is not a justification

Oh shit you're a legend

Are you a stupid faggot? What justification is there? OP is a retard. He deserved it for being stupid enough to fall for it

newsflash...

this just in...

OP is STILL a faggot!

/thread

Why hasn't senior trump deported him yet!?!?!?!?

Hey daddy my name is krista kekton open my profile on www.Xxnamechatsexopisafag.com and send me money for a private video ;)

Yeah op you're fucked this guy fucking rekt you

Translation: He scammed me out of money because I thought he was a girl and was retarded enough to send a random stranger money.

geez, OP, you would admit to being scammed like that just like that?! Have some dignity

sure won't stand up for some user faggot i have no respect for

faggot

You fucking pussy. Go handle your problems like a fucking man. Stop asking others to solve your problems. Kys. Please

Btw I'm posting this link on his fb page :P

what a dumbass. pays for nudes
>virgin

no. why would you do that? that would be dumb.