A P O L O G I Z E

A P O L O G I Z E
Lucho confirmed out.
sad reacts only.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/FCBarcelona/status/837044419434016772
mundodeportivo.com/futbol/fc-barcelona/20170301/42436322959/exclusiva-md-luis-enrique-anuncia-al-equipo-que-no-renovara.html
footballwhispers.com/blog/why-jorge-sampaoli-has-to-be-the-next-barcelona-manager
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>its real
twitter.com/FCBarcelona/status/837044419434016772

Adios Lucho

>Lionel Messi reportedly tells Barcelona boss Luis Enrique to drop Andre Gomes… and Portugal international is benched for match against Atletico Madrid

it's not like he has any control over his own team, the entire federation is run by Messi

mundodeportivo.com/futbol/fc-barcelona/20170301/42436322959/exclusiva-md-luis-enrique-anuncia-al-equipo-que-no-renovara.html
Mexican source

F

why not just let him finish the season?

They should make Messi manager. If these "reports" are actually real he's more intelligent than Enrique

Enrique should be fired for not dropping Gomes to the C team already.

1. Who do you think will take his job?
2. Do you think Luis Enrique will coach a top side team and in which league? Or do you see him taking a sabbatical year?
3. Do you consider Luis Enrique a top manager or someone who got the Barça job because of his 'background'?

I think they are

>wait until blow-out game to step down

Puyol will be the next manager screencap this

fuck just read the news, he himself declared won't be the manager beginning next season
expected

to announce it I mean

he may fade to obscurity like Rijkaard

f

Why though?

1. Sampaloli
2. Probably go back to Serie A, def not a top side tho, fail and then never be heard of again
3. A really really lucky guy

Xavi will be the next manager.

1. Probably a manager from Serie A that's not leading Juventus, or Sampaoli
2. His career is done is manager, he might have to be assistant to get another chance unless he goes to a mid-table team
3. Background

according to the president he had told them he would leave last summer but wasn't sure

Enter Brendão

But that means that Messi is a better manager than Enrique was, Gomes is fucking shit.

Could he save Barcelona?

"'ello, is this barcelona?"

It's gonna be Sampaoli... Coaching Messi is his dream

No, it'll be Wenger

What about Simeone? Rumors are he wants to leave and with MSN why not a manager that could focus on defense?

Could he fix Barcelona?

Simeone and Zanetti used to fuck 20 whores a night on the reg, there is no way Simeone goes anywhere but Inter

Say hello

he and Messi would clash badly

*womp womp womp*

Good. He objectively was shit. What did he do to address Barca's defense problem? What did he do to slowly get a replacement for Iniesta? What did he do to revive Neymar and prevent him going away this summer? Ah yes indeed, he didn't do S H I T! Fucking bum put more effort into looking """stylish""" on the pitch to connect with the """youth""" like the corporatist that he is. Fucking catalan good-for-nothing. This insane and asinine useless goon. I am literally mad right now and punched my wall as I read this. If Zidane from Halal is Sup Forums, then this fucking fashion-killer is reddit. Yes. Enrique was REDD*T. Look good, attract large followership, but actually do nothing and never react to any criticism. I'm done.

Yes, Wenger has had to deal with Ozil. He's perfect for dealing with a lazy cunt like Messi.

Funny guy but I think it takes a little bit more than that to be a good manager.

1. Sampaoli
2. Sabbatical possibly or somewhere in Serie A
3. His background definitely helped him

>replace Iniesta
Um excuse me Andre Gomes IS the next Balon dor winner

>inb4 Guardiolel goes back to Barcelona

Selling Neymar would be the smart thing to do. You could make 200mil off him then either go two forwards or moneyball a decent winger and spend the rest on Isoc and Verratti

WHY JORGE SAMPAOLI HAS TO BE THE NEXT BARCELONA MANAGER

footballwhispers.com/blog/why-jorge-sampaoli-has-to-be-the-next-barcelona-manager

read my blog pls Sup Forums

No one would pay 200mil for one single player, don't be that silly.

Also Verratti alone costs 85mil.

>No one would pay 200mil for one single player

Transfer market has him at 150
85 for Verratti and 65 for Isco?
4-1-3-2 with
Suarez------Messi
Rakitic---Isco---Verratti
------------Busquets-------

why the fuck everyone wants sampaoli to coach barca, he just arrived at sevilla and hes doing well thre

Because Sevilla will never be good enough. They're like Liverpool; can do reasonably well be rarely winners. We would rather see what he could do with a huge squad and budget in the CL

Isco can't go for Barca right now, there's a clause in his contract. He would have to wait until his contract expire.

Also they need a world class rb to replace Alves.

Could he fix FC Barcelona?

because he's obviously barca's material

>I rate zidane

ERA

BARCEL/ANO/

He's gonna fix FC Barcelona

It's time.

>160x90

he's with us now fuck off

Sampaoli and Mercado to Barcelona confirmed
Gallardo and Alario to Sevilla confirmed

Just heard it on the radio

>waiting for an easy as fuck win against our reserves to tell hes leaving

fucking cunt

nobody gives a shit about your club or today's game, faggot

first of all, why the hate to catalans?
and second, Luis Enrique is not catalan, he's from Asturias

>sampaoli in charge

whoa baby

Suarez and Messi carried him
Neymar should have been sold for £100m to PSH or Man U and bought a decent player rather than a shwoff

suarez pls go

sorry alexis, you had your chance, time to let go