You're strapped up, awaiting your lethal injection. A man walks up and asks for your last words. What would they be?

You're strapped up, awaiting your lethal injection. A man walks up and asks for your last words. What would they be?

will it rain one day in the next month for fucks sake? nigger, kill yourself, you black magician diguised in a white suit. Liar. Faggot

Dindu nuffin !

Atleast i've got chicken

Classy

i told u i was hardcore

Darn!

there's no mercury in this right? the last thing I want is autism.

"Traps aren't gay"

Ravioli, ravioli, give me the formuoli!

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

traps are gay fucking faggots

Do you think that's going to kill me? I take this stuff to get high!

niggers tongue my anus.

That was a great joke. But not a funny one.

check 'em

Candleja-

My ancestors are smiling at me, can you say the same? Skyrim belongs to the Nords.

>2 people carry your worthless lifeless body out the room
>the coordinator reviews papers and reassures everything was correctly written and in place
>reads the last words
>>"niggers tongue my anus."

OP is a faggot

Quads don't lie.

digits don't lie

SNAPE KILLS DUMBLEDORE!

"Thank you"

kill boston or nuke your son

"Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii-iiiiiiiiii-iiiiiiiiiiiiime is on my siiiiide - OH YES, IT IS!"

Juuuuuust youuuuuuu

its been nice seeing you all. tell my family ill be back next holiday

out

Hey, wanna see me die?

I always thought about this kind of speech. I think I can break into three points:
First of all I'd like to express my gratitude for helping me explore the other side, since I've always been curious about, but just couldn't kill myself.
Second, being involved in my execution means all of you are murderers as well. I kill because I can, but you can kill me only when you hide behind your made up laws. In reality you are no different than me, only the way you do it makes it more pathetic.
Third, I want you all to know that killing me will never erase all the pain and sufferring I have caused you. My death will never bring back your loved ones, nor it will make the world a better place. See you on the other side.

lol underrated

"Hey friend, don't be sad. I'll finally get to meet my dad"

"To the parents of the little girls I raped and murdered, do you have any messages you want me to deliver to them on the other side?"

you got to lick it
before you stick it

inb4 404

I need about tree-fiddy

WINNER.

How about some actual death row quotes?

"Please tell the media, I did not get my Spaghetti-O's, I got spaghetti. I want the press to know."
-- Thomas Grasso, executed in Oklahoma on March 20, 1995

"Could you, like, NOT kill me lol?"

"th-there's some s-s..spaghetti left in my f-fanny pack, t-take it user"

"I was once asked by somebody, I don't remember who, if there was any way sex offenders could be stopped. I said no. I was wrong."
-- Westley Dodd, executed in Washington on January 5, 1993

"Guys, I was just kidding I didn't actually kill anyone lol."
Everyone laughs and lets me go.

"stick it in my ass please"

Just stop fucking about and kill me already faggot

sucky sucky five dollar soldier boy

"Somebody needs to kill my trial attorney."
-- George Harris, executed in Missouri on September 13, 2000

Yeah, obviously he sucks at his job.

traps aren't gay

"OP's still a faggot."

Roll Tide.

I know how to cure any cancer

"Go Raiders!"
-- Robert Charles Comer, executed in Arizona on May 22, 2007

""Yes, hurry it up, you Hoosier bastard! I could sodomize ten men while you're fooling around!"

WHEN I WAS

LOOK OUT A SNIPE-

40 21'67.7"N

If you want the other half, guess you cant kill me.

“Yo Officer, I’m really happy for you, Imma let you finish but Joan Of Arc had one of the best executions of all time…one of the best executions of all time!”

Check my soundcloud dude

look at me..I am the captain now.

"I buried the money at..."

A YOUNG BOY

MY MOMMA WOULD ROCK ME IN THE CRADLE

can we hurry this up? i got places to be

"On a second thought I am not actually sure that I am immortal..."

James D. French, who was executed on August 10, 1966: "How's this for a headline? 'French Fries.'"

Praise kek

Who farted.

TO SEE A MARCHING BAND

Convicted murderer George Appel's final words before being executed in the electric chair in New York in 1928 were, "Well, gentlemen, you are about to see a baked Appel."

"Wow, what a crowd. Look at this turn out. Great people, really great. That's true. They won't put this on CNN, that I can tell you. Corrupt New Your Times probably won't even get this quote right."

"I told you this would happen"

Meet a boy named Phil and his family
On vacation from the 22nd century
They got a rented time-machine and they're on their way
To a time, way, way, way back in the day
So now he's Phil, Phil of the future
Keeping it together just as best as he can
Phil, Phil of the future, he's a 22nd century man
A 22nd century man
On a holiday through history
But the final destination was a mystery
But something on the time-machine had blown
So they ended up right here in our time zone

"and you sir, are u ready to receive my limp penis?"

Got me

let me tell you about the jews...

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

"My treasure? If you want it, you can have it.
Seek it out! I left everything in my life at that place!"

i ask him to get closer since is a secret,
then i spit on his eye and i say i have HIV

"Now THIS is podracing!"

Jet fuel cant melt steelbeams debra

"Finally, I've been waiting 25 years." Said every American death row inmate.

hurry up, already

The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.

(and I have it worked out with the staff that on my mark they kill me.)

It was worth it. (Assuming I killed everyone that ever snitched on me or friends, people that conspired against me, and that one guy that looked at me funny that one time)

"Checkem c;"

IT WAS JUST A PRANK BRO

but what is west of westeros?

Depends on what I've done to earn the shot.

"But HER emails!!!"

Beetlejuice
Beetlejuice
Beetlejuice

"I have more crimes to confess to"
Get granted stay, tie up legal process in appeals to crimes I didn't actually commit.

These aren't the droids you're looking for.

Can you wait until ep3?

Some stay dry and others feel the pain

tell me about the rabbits

The rats

Aristocrats goddamit

"Pull my finger"

You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait.

And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything…

Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything.

ITSA ME ..... MARIO