Have y'all heard about snorting cocoa powder to get high?

Have y'all heard about snorting cocoa powder to get high?

Why are people doing it Sup Forums, does it work? I haven't been able to find anything that specifies if it needs to be a certain kind or not

It only works with the original nesquik. It contains some extra stuff from the shell that other brands apparently not. It's not as intense as acid, but will give you a fun hour or two.

Pure 100% cocoa powder won't do it?

It only means that it contains cocoa particles only, but not which particles exactly. Usually it means that it contains only the inner seed.

I was off my fucking face on it last week. Do you smoke yours or sniff? Buzz lasts longer when you smoke it, but not as intense.

I tried once, but it barely burns, and smells like shit. Snorting is cleaner.

You can 'smoke' cocoa too? Or are y'all fuckin with me?

M8 the first time is most intense go rack a stripe and tell me you're not high as fuck.

So if I had some 100% pure cocoa baking cocoa would that even do anything though?

Yeah, nesquick is best but pure cocoa will do. Just do a bit of a bigger line.

The answer is maybe. It depends on the technology they use to process the cocoa. If they use the whole seed with shell and everything, then it will do the job. But not all use the whole seed.

It's western family brand Haha, do you know if that would work?

I've never snorted anything but I did like 2 decent lines I think? Probs like 2 in long each with a little mound/hill throughout

Show me a pic I'll tell you if it's enough

Have no idea, but give it a try. At the worst case you won't feel anything. In the best case you will trip in a few moments.

I did about as much as in that picture I just took, not feeling really anything yet tho. Might just go get some morning glory and eat those haha

I've been snorting raw cacao occasionally.
To me it feels like shit tier coke.
Snort around 100-250 mg.
Snort don't sniff hard or else your lungs will hate you. Just imitate snoring with your nose.

For real now Sup Forums, is this thread a bait?

I actually work for a company that produces cacao for this purpose. We have different "brands" chocolate rush, nose candy, and original 8ball. It's all the rage right now. You can buy it at your local headshop.

High as fuck m8

It's real

What the fuck it actually worked!?

>not raiding the spice cabinet
>2017

u gays gey or wut