Oh deer i dont see any g/fur

Oh deer i dont see any g/fur

Other urls found in this thread:

e621.net/pool/show/9105
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I need to get some dick, I'm falling apart.

oh deer indeed

I'm fuckin depressed, I've got so many opportunities to get close on an emotional level but I keep rejecting myself, I'm so fucked

That's not good.

Don't let it die queers, let's chat.

let's chat then

>deer

both are pretty hot to be honest

One of my friends confessed to me the other day, in front of other friends. So fucking awkward.

i dunno, the left looks horrible to me
confessed what

being homosex I assume

Friend 3.0 has been upgraded to fuckbuddy 1.0

He has a "crush" on me. No one in our friend group knew he wasn't straight, I'm openly gay. Regardless of any knowledge of sexuality, not cool to do in front of people imo.

I wish. He's creepy, and not my type at all.

here is some real fur, faggots

true, sounds like it would be weird in front of everyone
wat do now

bummer, nothing like a life long friend turning into a fuck buddy or more

Dear lord! Who made this?

Unfortunately, knowing him and his inability to pick up on social cues, I will probably have to explain why that was shitty and tell him expressly that I have no interest at all.

Yeah I really need something like that right now. I've been craving dick for too long.

i believe the artist is demicoeur

Looks like Demicoeur to me

shame, hope it all works out for ya

Thanks man. It'll be all g. I'm going to start dating again, so that's more exciting than the annoyance of this.

TFW you will never discover you're into males after seeing a lewd stripper horse.

sure sounds better. go for it, have some good times

On it. Step one is moving to a town with more than 3 gay guys.

I'll draw some stuff if people have really simple ideas or characters.

doodlin' time.

That helps a lot, when I moved to Seattle years ago for college it was also a sensory overload of guys i could date and guys who wanted to date me. Compared to being the only being the only out guy in my HS is was nice.

Anything with horse dick. Also you're very talented if that is your art.

I can imagine. Seattle would do that for sure. I plan to move to Victoria, BC, in Canada.

Forgot image. Woops.

I love Vancouver, and Victoria is really nice too.
I spent a lot of time during HS and College breaks in Canada

They're amazing. I live in Whistler currently, just outside van.

i had a dream that i got my dick wet last night

I'm a mess.

The Breweries there are top notch.
I think You'll enjoy yourself there.

Oh hai gents

Oh I love the city. I can't wait.

Starting to miss a lovers touch really badly now. It's been more than two years.

What's holding you back?

Lower your expectations?

Seriously I love the premise. Cute canine wrestles with his sexuality when he sees a hot horse.

Looks and/or personality.

Never even had the opportunity to reject anyone. Met the first and last one Sup Forums of all places.

>Looks and/or personality.

Definitely that attitude. Just know that you /are/ desirable to someone, and don't cripple yourself by packing confidence to try.

Meeting someone thru Sup Forums concerns me lol

>Just know that you /are/ desirable to someone
Yeah I mean there's billions of people out there so of course I am for someone.

>and don't cripple yourself by packing confidence to try.
It's not like I hide in corners or look at my shoes when talking to people. I get along well with almost anyone, but I never seem to make friends. I've only had one friend since middle school more than a decade ago.

We exchanged emails for several months and he lived close by. Alright guy, but we never really connected. Too similar to each other in some aspects and too different in others.

Even most feralfags want their dogs to have human-level of sapience. Fuck off, this is disgusting.

Fair enough. Sorry if I sounded dismissive. What do you mean by you get along with people, but can't make friends though? Is that not the logical progression? Get along with someone, keep getting along with them, you're friends?

Get out of here Anthony xd

>Fair enough. Sorry if I sounded dismissive.
There are enough whiny bitches around that assuming I am isn't exactly strange.

>What do you mean by you get along with people, but can't make friends though? Is that not the logical progression? Get along with someone, keep getting along with them, you're friends?
I wish I could tell you, because then I'd know myself. That's just how it's been ever since my mid teens. The fact that I do have the one friend proves it's not an insurmountable problem though.

moar?

Met my BF of 2 and 1/2 years here.

I think I kind of understand what you mean. I certainly know people that have no blatant undesirable tendencies, that just seem to have difficulty building meaningful relationships. Unfortunately I think it's a pretty cyclical issue. Closing off makes it harder to build relationships, having trouble building relationships can make you close off, ad infinitum. I'm not sure if your problems come from the same place, but apathy took away my ability to make friends and any chance of romantic relationships for years. I don't have any advice on the subject really, eventually I just flipped a switch subconsciously I guess. Happy as hell to talk though.

Here's all (to date) of them guys.

e621.net/pool/show/9105

>Closing off makes it harder to build relationships, having trouble building relationships can make you close off, ad infinitum
I think that's pretty much exactly what's happening.

It's nice talking to someone who understands what I'm saying. Never spoke about this in real life, but the opportunity to do so anonymously is good because it makes the issues more tangible and defined. Easier to find an answer when you know the question.

Really glad I can at least help in some way. Anonymity is such a valuable tool for helping yourself. You don't have to put yourself at any risk to get any help you might need. Also, while this is a huge generalization, I think you can safely say that the percentage of people that are fucked up in some way is higher on sites like this, so it can be easier to find someone that gets it. The first step to fixing what you don't like about yourself is recognizing it, and that's the hardest thing to do. People want to make friends just as much as you do, and you sound like a down to earth person. You'll do just fine

Sorry for no formatting at all in these lel

interestingly looking at bestialy can be sometimes hot af but after you finish to that you will always feel dirty af

You two should kiss.

>Dear lord!
>Dear
You had one job.

We probably live about a million miles away unfortunately

whuss poppin g'fur?

boners

We're having deep conversations and looking at cute animal boys. Nothing new. You?

Waiting for my friend to come over so my dog can mount him
same old same old

yum
I want in on that
interesting?

Why can't I find someone like you in brisbane australia? Honestly.. i want to do the dog thing so bad, even my BF knows

I sometimes wish that I was born in America.

>I want in on that

You're in. What's new with you?

Canada is where it's at. You EU?

Its fun to watch :v

Yeah, my BF knows I want to do it but he's shy. We're about to move into a place that doesn't allow dogs and he knows I want one and why.

how'd that conversation go? that he found out?

Yes. There is as much people with same sexual orientation like me as there are wild cactuses here :((( It's basically forcing me to be straight.

I want to tie a fat girl down, oil her up with canola oil, in the position like an oven roasted turkey. Put a turkey caller in her mouth like a gag. Then proceed to use paddles and such till she sounds like a turkey running away from people.

It actually went fine.

He knows i'm otherkin, did before we met. He's cool with that.

He has seen my gfur collection, he's cool with that too.

I got high as fuck once and told him what I want to do with animals, he didn't flinch, get angry, anything. He is fine as long as he gets to join in.

He has seen pictures, warming him up for video. He is not kinky in the least, so i'm taking it very slowly.

I want it bad too, but I'd have to be super submissive to a guy wanting me to to go through with it.