Fluffy thread

Fluffy thread.
Want to play a choose your own story game?
This is Rex. Rex has schizophrenia. You are the voices in his head. Tell Rex what you want him to do, think and believe. He will listen to the most compelling voice(s).

Rules
-No enfie babies
-One fluffy must be alive for the game to continue, so a fluffy can only be killed once there are 2+ characters.

The more complicated your request, the longer it will take me to draw. Please be patient and keep the thread bumped for me while I draw.

-FluffyFoals

Enfie babies until all fluffies die.

throw blocks at the tv

Start singing show tunes.

If you ram the wall hard enough, you'll go right through.

Dubs confirm a bloody death.

eat the litter and make goo poopies in the kibble

posting this for obvious reasons

The t.v. is the funnest toy to ever exist. Daddy stuck it to the wall so you can't play with it.

>"While most people come to fluffy for the abuse, abuse and sadbox are the combination that most people tend to stay for"

There, ftfy. Who the fuck stays for hugbox?

Turn on the tv

while singing hump on the ball, launching it behind him and slamming his face into the floor, ball bounces of the wall and hits him in the balls

why do you assume no one likes it when a lot of people make it?

*jump not hump

Walk out the door, your sketties are waiting.

Look around, take in your surroundings.

"Rex you have to drink all the wawa."

Rex, I'm bored, let's watch some telly?

I can't do all these actions at once, he could either jump on the ball, or I could show him getting hit in the balls but I can't do all of this in the same frame. :(

eat the litter, and make good poopies in the kibble

scratch at the door

Ich mach mal mit.

The t.v. is the funnest toy. Take it down and you can play with it.

play ball with the fluffy on the screen.

You see that fluffy on the tv, Rex? He's having so much fun outside. We should find a way outa here, perhaps inspecting the door will get us somewhere

A new fluffy made is introduced. Bright green alicorns with a vibrant blue mane. When Rex asks for special Huggies she kicks him in the face and says "special huggies onwy fow daddeh, nuh dummeh fwuffeh!"

I hate mobile... It is only 1 fluffy

Did you happen to do Jerry's yet?

I stand by this

I have not. Did you just want me to draw Jerry for you?

In the saferoom you have there, yeah. Him just staring intently at the TV describes him perfectly.

He gets a sea fluffy friend

The ball wants special huggies.

Can't argue with double dubs

I will draw him for you once I have finished with the adventure, ok? Just remind me please. You can message me on fluffybooru if I forget.

No problem. Thank you so much. I've been wanting someone to draw him for a while.

off by about 50000

You are a dummy baby who will never meet a mare and is destined to eat poop

I demand a version of this, with the fluffy version of the pwesidan of dah Yoonited Stats of Amewica, mistah Donawd Twomp!

*cries*
Why nice mistah nu wike fwuffy?
Fwuffy am good babbeh...

Maybe you should just go to sleep. Daddy might have a treat for you when he comes back.

Anyone have the coming where in the mc turns a smarty into a plushy for his daughter?
I'd even be ok with just the author

Introduce a mare into the mix if you can

The owner decides to get you a mare

turn around and say "hewwo daddeh, wan pway? haf tweat fow gud fwuffie?

If you can get him outside somehow I'll introduce another fluffy for you all to play with. Daddeh is here, maybe you can convince him to let you outside?

Derpbastian here.
Plot twist: The ball bites.

Flip that food bowl over. You deserve skettis and dummy daddy knows it!

Ok so the owner thinks you're a bit to pent-up and decides to take you to the park to let out some energy

This one

This

Take the fucker outside for some mare pussy

Daddeh brought a super pregnant dam as a play date.

Oh yes, Smawty time!

Only down side no enfie babies

He fucks the mare so hard that the tummeh behbehes give him head.

Got to get a mare pregnant to get things into the mix to kill some of them off and that can turn Rex into a smarty take him to the park or outside so he starts getting greedy for more

Ask dadeh for a special friend.

Kek dude

and than fuzzythered's request can be done! yes... bring in a mare!!!

his "daddeh" is disgusted and takes his genitals away, right after that he get's a beautiful mare

Better to take the dick, leave the balls so the libido os still there.

Plot twist: The mare is a trap!

and then daddeh can torment him by giving the mare special huggies infront of fluffyRex? slowly breaking the mares mind that thought fluffyrex was going to be the special friend, but is instead given special huggies by "nyu daddeh"

well... what isn't nowadays?

leave rex tethered to a dog house in the backyard for the night as punishment, also it should rain all night

Give Rex a female fluffy to give special hugs and then go make them sketties.

Even better: It should hail all night, so the noise of ice hitting the dog house ceiling will scare the shit out (literally) of the fluffy.

DADDY'S LEG WANTS SPECIAL HUGGIES

as further punishment and to keep his lower than average fluffy IQ from continueing daddy removes Rex's balls before putting him in the back yard just in case.

Bite daddeh's balls

Tie Rex' balls to a balloon filled with helium, so that he's barely buoyant. His front legs can still touch the ground but hind legs are floating.

working on this, but since I have to draw a new scene it will take longer. keep this bumped please

CAST FIREBALL

do this first so the punishment makes even more sense

Feed him a mixture of milk, carolina reaper and laxatives.

I would but he's spent himself on the ball, it's gonna be a bit before he can enf again

needs a special friend