Which musician comes to mind?

Which musician comes to mind?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hltEVBnakxs
youtube.com/watch?v=7-Psv69RUf4
reddit.com/r/Music/comments/6ogwnw/captain_beefheart_and_his_magic_band_dachau_blues/?st=J65CU3WU&sh=667e715a
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>RTJ
>thugger
>nmh

Your favourite musician.

>thugger
r/hiphopheads doesn't like mumble rap, they love shit liks Frank Ocean and Brockhampton

Queen

Frank Ocean

Freddie Mercury

RHCP

Kendrick Lamar
Kanye West
Queen
Daft Punk (They're still great though)
Green Day

Any mainstream musician that will garner me lots of upboats

Here's the thing about Freddie. The man had some serious pipes. He had a 4 octave range and he excelled in any octave. He wrote brilliant songs. And his stage presence was only matched by Adolf Hitler. Seriously, watch them play Radio Gaga at Live Aid and then watch a video of the Nuremburg rallies. We had better thank our lucky stars Freddie didn't go into politics or he would have taken over the world. But Queen as a whole had a brilliant dynamic. It wasn't just the Freddie Mercury backup band. They all made huge creative contributions to what made Queen what it is. Yes, Freddie wrore Somebody to Love, Killer Queen, and Bohemian Rhapsody, but Brian May wrote We Will Rock You, Save Me, and Fat Bottom Girls, John Deacon wrote I Want to Break Free, Another One Bites the Dust, and You're my Best Friend, and Roger Taylor wrote Radio Gaga and It's a Kind of Magic. Other bands like Nirvana for instance were not like that. Nirvana was basically just the Kurt Cobain backup band. Queen was this perfect storm of legendary talent, and Freddie was the face of it all, the delicious cherry on top of an already delicious sundae. He was the ambassador that allowed the amazing talent of combo that was Queen to be brought into our lives. He was the prism that focused the lazer beams from the brains of Roger, Brian, and John, and amplified them until they were powerful enough to blow our minds out through our ear holes. Yes, he was the most incredible front man who ever lived, hands down.

honestly?

She Who Must Not Be Named

Daft Punk

Radiohead.

Death grips

Death grips

youtube.com/watch?v=hltEVBnakxs

Neutral Milk Hotel

but reddit is the only place i ever heard of young thug.... back in 2015 they loved him?

foo fighters
queen

Anything Beatles or John Lennon related

Choa

youtube.com/watch?v=7-Psv69RUf4

This comes to mind... obnixous, loud, destructive and circlejerking.
As for a specific musician, dunno Skrillex?

maybe, but even Sup Forums liked thugga back when Barter 6 dropped and /hhg/ was around

Radiohead

Sup Forums and r/music are the same shit retard

Their love for Queen is always baffling. Reddit's core community really seems to gravitate towards style over substance.

no, it's moo and indieheads
/r/music is something else

scroll through the RYM top 50 and its the exact same taste

Sup Forums core

They played the renaissance fair here a week or two ago.
I felt terrible seeing that event pop up. I wish they didn't feed the steamfuckers that go there.

Ed Sheeran

>le independent rapper

r/music is kinda patrician desu
reddit.com/r/Music/comments/6ogwnw/captain_beefheart_and_his_magic_band_dachau_blues/?st=J65CU3WU&sh=667e715a
most certainly better taste than Sup Forums and r/indieheads

Run the jewels

>any general dadrock band
>meme rap
>things i don't like >:( grrr reddit bad

Weird All Yankovic

any Sup Forumscore artist

Brockhampton

whoa you're right
wasn't merzbow posted on there before?

any music with guitar that isn't run through any heavy fuzz pedals

Pink guy

>renaissance fair
>steampunk
wat

Radiohead is Reddits favorite band, their the most popular subreddit, win polls for best artist, and OK Computer is their official number 1 album of all time votes on by the community.

Gorillaz
Rage againt the machine
Pink floyd

Gtfo

Woah actual evidence for something being Reddit instead of just throwing the label onto something you hate? gtfo

fleet foxes

All of them

That was a raid Sup Forums did a couple of months ago. I remember it because I was the one who posted it there

Radiohead is super normie

Queen

Queen

Queen

Radiohead

upvote

ITT : Queens

mu still loves thugger

Radiohead

Gorillaz
Death Grips
Queen

Radiohead

John mayer

Beatles obviously

wrong

Anybody saying Sup Forumscore needs to get off Sup Forums. Sup Forumscore can't be Reddit if the source for inspo was actually Sup Forums.

Reddit core is basically just a jerkier Sup Forumscore, but most dadrock (Pink Floyd, Queen) fits here.

Thank you for your service

It was an honor, Sir

>47 points
On the 1st page there's a marina and the diamonds song with 63 points.
They have shit taste.

no reddit hates john because he beat his wife

Radiohead

radiohead

I am always surprised by this statement. When i play radiohead in the presence of others they look at me like an autist. Might have less autistic peers tho.

Kendrick

When did they change their lineup? It used to be three guys.
Why the fuck do I know about Steam Powered Giraffes' lineup?

Radiohead is for normies that want to feel like they have special taste in music. They're good, but Radiohead is the most "experimental" music they will ever listen to. Baby's first art rock.

who else?

red velvet

weezer (nerdy cuck rock)