My 62 year old father just kicked in my bedroom door and threatened to kill me with a baseball bat because i haven't...

my 62 year old father just kicked in my bedroom door and threatened to kill me with a baseball bat because i haven't vacuumed the house yet today. I vacuumed the house yesterday, the day before, and the day before. What would you do if you were me?

Beat fuck in to the cheeky cunt!

Pull your pants down and say give me that bat big daddy as you wiggle your twink ass in his face. Should diffuse the situation

Vacuum the goddamm house

Vacuum the fucking house you lazy piece of shit.

call him a faggot cuck and piss on his beer

Give him sucky sucky

fuck off jim, youre too old to be here. do what pople of your age do. molest kids

Move out and never speak to him again, don't even tell him you are moving out.

Kick his ass for being a faggot 62 year old then move out and better my life, dont be a cuck OP

checkem

Murder him in an ironic way with a vacuum cleaner.

If you want to continue living there, do what your fucking told to do and vacuum the fucking house every day.

Nathan?

vacuum the fucking house everyday, are you a dense motherfucker?

How about you vacuum the house, motherfucker. Quit being fucking lazy and just do it retard, is it really that complicated?

Fucking witnessed m80

no, ed

Your dad is 62, which makes you what age? If it's over 20 and you still live with your parents, you may as well just kill youself.

Move out and get a job. Ultimate freedom, no stress, no one to tell you what to do.

>here comes the newfags

I don't even know what to do, but at least we now know where your edginess came from.
Fucking sick, m8.

>
LUL RAWR XD (ICEPOSEIDON SUB AND MOD BTW) ALSO I TYPE IN CAPS BECAUSE I AM LOUD IRL AND U CANT HANDLE ME OR MY SWAG LMAO BACK OFF KIDS CANT HANDLE ME CANT STOP ME UR NOTHING BUT A HATER LOL *DABS* HERE TAKE 2 FOR THE PRICE OF 1 *DABS* HAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH wtf

i moved back in with him because i lost my job and he got cancer. hes been in chemo/radiation/surgery for the past 3 months. he has a PET scan on monday to see if the cancer if fully gone. that is if irma doesnt annihilate us, Florida fag.

Lulzzz you rekt him so hard for checking numbers like a new person. You're so fucking cool. Good job desu!

check'e'd

I have news for you, his appointment will be cancelled monday. More than likely. Also florida fag

kill yourself you disgusting vile piece of shit.

If you moved back in to help him, then unless he's just a totally unhinged individual in general, I suspect there's more to his anger with you than your vacuum duties.

Fucking sides migrating to Andromeda

Your dad has cancer and is on chemo, but still threatens to beat you with a bat for not doing your chores? Sounds like a great dad to me.

I accidentally ran his dog down this morning. is that a reason maybe?

yeah he's a lazy piece of shit.

kick that old fuck in the knee and tell him to stop bullying his own semen for christs sake

Dubs demands it

Post timestamp for proof

Still trying alien scum?

Realize I'm too old to still be living at home, apologise for being a piece of shit and get my life together

Hmmmm. Could be.

Stop being a dick to your dying dad. I just lost mine to cancer a few months ago. Spend as much time as you can with him and help him as much as possible. You will regret it if you don't.

You don't understand. He stole my pokemon cards.

Go tell him you'll vacuum when he's dead. So tomorrow probably.

I'd get to fucking vacuuming your lazy pile of shit.

nice gay memes faggot

Don't resist.

It's that faggotry that probably gave him cancer in the first place

I mean you live with your parents, you should do what they ask, especially if they're letting you stay rent free.

BUT

Who the fuck vacuums EVERY DAY? Like...once a week, if that, is way sufficient.

Dude. Don't try to make everyone with shitty toxic parents feel bad about hating them just because you lost your dad you actually like.

When my stupid fat stepmom went and got her fucking lap band surgery that didn't even work, I prayed to god (who I don't believe in so maybe that's why it didn't work) she would die from an anesthesia accident and if she dies in a car wreck tomorrow I will act sad in front of my dad and brothers but I will party for like a year.

i have a dog (yellow lab) and he hates the dog. he sheds and the floors are all hardwood. hes threatened to kill the dog and he kicks my dog when he gets in the way. also he has tripped over the dog laying on the floor twice and hurt himself quite a bit because hes an idiot and walks around in the dark without his glasses.

what if dust caused his cancer?

Hold him down while you're dog shits on him. That'll teach him.

Nigga you need to tell him that if he hurts or threatens your doggo again for any reason, you're out. This conversation needed to happen the very first time he said/did anything.

Give your dog cancer and your dad will sympathize with it.

this

I'd straight mollywhop the cunt. Huge stylee.

Tell your dad there's no point in vacuuming now, since Irma's gonna fuck the rug up anyway, and you'll do it after the hurricane.

What the hell? Where the hell are you from? One of your parents from Jamaica, one from Australia, and you live in Ireland?

check'd

No, I'm just English. I use whatever phraseology I fuckin want. I have a fuckin rich lexicon. You fuckin hornswaggler. Suck on my chunky monkey

Pack your stuff and get the fuck out.
Who pays the bills?
Dickwad

Quints of truth, I would do the same.

Ever heard of suicide?

Oi! Was all this then?!?!

Wow you sure showed him by completely missing the joke and getting super angry about nothing

You're the type of Englishman that listens to Prodigy and wears a leather jacket and smokes cigarettes, aren't you? And probably has a few tattoos and/or piercings?

6 bongs?? Psshhhhhhh

No. No leather jacket. No tattoos. No piercings. Not much Prodigy, but my music collection is eclectic enough to include 20 or so. Go fuck yourself, you stereotype heavy cum-swigger

Oi! Ima drive me lorie down to the green grocer for a bit of ol Buckfast to get me straight rogered

Gr8 8's m8

>live with parents
>mom a crazy dog lady (if she sees a dog on the street she brings it home)
>start to dislike dogs
>one dog bites my leg for no reason
>kick the fucker in the guts
>mom threatens to kill me

Just move out and never look back. Its the only option.

OI I DO BELIEVE I'LL SWIG SOME CUM

No but I was wanting you to be that guy, I've seen that guy in so many movies and I've always wanted to meet him. Sometimes he's in a street gang and his weapon of choice is a steel chain (that's because British people can't get guns, in case you didn't know).

Should you be trolling an Alex Jones video or something?

user...no one "should be" trolling an Alex Jones video. That is not in any person's job description. I myself would get firmly reprimanded if I was caught at work trolling an Alex Jones video.

shiiit

He trolls his own viewers enough

OP grow up and move out or clean the fucking house you faggot

>cinque

>62 year old father
Thus he's a baby bloomer...
Therefore, you must be around your 30's
And you still live with your parents?

Sincerely, the only advice for you is to kill yourself, or allow your father to kill you.

rewire your brain to like chores and then do them constantly. it will greatly improve family relations. this was a major issue for my family growing up and we all kinda hated each other. looking back, one of my biggest regrets was not doing tons of chores voluntarily to help keep a clean house for the purpose of making my parents lives a little easier and improving family harmony. laziness isn't worth it in the end.