Well Sup Forums start packing your things we owe the blacks for what we did in the past and now we're the enslaved...

Well Sup Forums start packing your things we owe the blacks for what we did in the past and now we're the enslaved. The past is now the future

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=V2wgIq9yLVo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>what we did
>we
ayy lmao

Video link m.youtube.com/watch?v=V2wgIq9yLVo

Wait wasn't the left just saying we can't blame people for what their parents did? So why is it okay to blame people for what the parents of their parents parents etc MIGHT have done(only a small percentage actually owned slaves)

but whites dindu niffin

Hint: even people on the left think these guys are retarded

Are you sure about that? Next time you're near a bunch of liberals say you don't support BLM and watch how many times you get called a racist instantly.

we already provide you with free money and housing.

I am a liberal, so yes, I'm pretty sure.

But you did you forced the natives off there homeland slaughing one by one for your own greed and wealth. Then you went to Africa forced the blacks into slavery murdered beat and raped us my ancestors were decreased by a white rich family. Every whiplash they took I felt every tear they shed I cry.

bait

How is it bait you fucking chalk skin prick the past happend pick a book up and read it or do your slaves have to read it for you fucking nazi

In Texas or some shit I'm assuming. Even suggest you don't agree with BLM fully here in Cali and RIP your entire social life and career.

I dunno about that man there are so monkey nihhas that say this shit as if they were there

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you're fucking delusional. black people enslaved and sold eachother. rich black families that had relationships with white settlers made deals and paid other black people to enslave villagers to put on boats and ship them to the carribean where OTHER black people would sell them off on port ships to bring back to white countries

Georgia.

Sounds like more of a problem with California than a problem with liberals.

Is it future or is it past?

Bruh all these mad white folk. Maybe you should have had a one second thoght befor putting us into slavery you could have rewrote history as it was today but no the white man has to claim the world for itself the original poster is write the past is the future maybe you should watch your mouth just like your president.

Picture very related

This is exactly why they are in the shit now.. they got free shit their whole life which killed their motivation to improve themselves. Why should i do anything if i can get its fo free frum da gubamint

This is all so tiresome.

An adulterer shushing Trump. Classy