Do I pass? What can I do to improve my look

Do I pass? What can I do to improve my look

Have a real vagina

Post timestamp

your hot as fuck actually.... wanna talk on kik or something?

not be a man

Not look like a man.

pretty cute, got any other pics?

you could join the 45%

you just look like a mediocre woman so sure, good enough

you look like a beautiful woman as well as smart and funny. we should talk somewhere lol

Have you tried wearing a couple sturdy plastic garbage bags over your head while trying them tightly around your neck?

I hear it's all the rage these days.

Cute toes. Face is masc tbh, but wouldn't be as bad if you didn't look so miserable.

I pass

all looks good, except maybe the strong jaw

it looks like you aren't wearing any makeup, so maybe look into tricks for softening jawline.

you're about a 5 pinter and you'd have to make the first move. not good but not that bad.

Probably will user I'll give hrt a try before I do

Nice to see you back.

Welp you look average so it's enough to get desperate cucks trying to fuck your hole.

Make up /thread

Wtf post cawk

Post close up of feet pls

Ask for advice on Sup Forums

remove the top, you will look better I promise

I would suggest you you put your hair split (or whatever you call it) in the middle. That way your forhead will look smaller. Use a litte makeup, especially blush! You are a bit pale so a bit of color will look beautiful :) Also dont forget to smile ;) you are beautiful :)

Try smiling ffs

dress like a man. Stop living in your metal illness' delusions.

>I would suggest you you put your hair split (or whatever you call it) in the middle. That way your forhead will look smaller. Use a litte makeup, especially blush! You are a bit pale so a bit of color will look beautiful :) Also dont forget to smile ;) you are beautiful :)
kys

You definitely pass
But maybe put on some Make up and lipstick