Do guys actually find chubby girls attractive...

Do guys actually find chubby girls attractive? i'm chubby myself and when a guy wants to fuck me my first thought is they just want to fuck and don't find me attractive. i've seen chubby girl threads on here but it seems more of a fetish lol

absolutely I find chubby girls attractive...something about a nice big ass and full tits that does it for me...I also love to try and be their best fuck ever, I ask what they love or fantasize about then do it to the extreme...any pics? ;)

no. chubby girls are there to drunk fuck. you're not attractive and there's no such thing as chubby. IT'S CALLED FAT.

hey fuck you man...the best fuck of my life was a big girl...not fat, which can be mistaken for ugly when all people need some good loving

Pics?

Yes they do. I remember in like 11th grade feeling kinda embarrassed about a night stand with a bigger girl. i thought all my buddies with skinny girlfriends would roast me once they found out. Only to have them all be jelly cus they all wanted her aswell

Fat girl detected

I don't personally but I know guys that do.

Chubby/fat girls are only good for one thing, fucking. Their self esteem is so low you can talk them into almost anything. That is where the real attraction comes from.

Nah, chubby girls are for fags with no confidence.
You can't beat a thin, bitchy, princess chick.

Depends on alot, a beautiful face and a nice fat body is great.

this guy fucks

I'd prefer chubby over skinny

That's a really open-ended question and "guys" is a huge blanket term.

Yes, there are guys that like a thick girl. There are guys that like morbidly obese girls. But, there are vastly more guys that are into girls with a tight, fit body and beautiful features.

Go find a guy who's into you, or shut the fuck up and eat less/move more if you're that concerned about your weight

Timestamp and tits or GTFO. Pic in OP is obese, not chubby.

gibt bestimmt araber die dich vergewaltigen wollen

Chubby is so sexy. As long as there is no fupa, cause that's gross. But a big belly is perfectly fine

Also tits or gtfo.
Pics will let us know if you're actually chubby-attractive like your pic related. Or if you're just a fat fuck that's trying to justify staying a fat fuck

Plenty of guys are into chubby girls. A sexy thick chick is better than a dull skinny one any day.

Yeah, depends on the girl. Being a nasty tiger in bed, a great mom, fun to be around, supportive, encouraging, non-bitchy, etc., can neutralize a lot of other shit.

And it's bad to be seen as attractive because of a fetish? You shouldn't shy away from that sort of thing because it is probably your best shot

Absofuckinglutely. I'm 5'7" 130 lb Manley and am currently crushing on a chubster. God damnit she's curvy and gorgeous

How's that lifelong vow of virginity treating you, Melvin?

Where are your facts you back up up your claim?

Ohhh it's just your opinion? I see.

Well, you can kindly shut the fuck up then, faggot. Nobody cares about what you classify as fat.

It depends on if you mean actually chubby or if you are using one of the many euphemisms for fatass that have come about these days, like 'curvy'

the only good fat chick is a photoshopped fat chick. everything irl is just nasty

>fatty got butthurt

yes, i like curvy and chubby women. it just feels great to actually have something to hold on to. as a 6,5 muscular guy people always give me a strange look when i refuse to date skinny "beautiful" girls some even say i could do better.

Post full frontal w/timestamp. And then I can answer your questions thoroughly and properly asses whether you are chubby, thick, pudgy, frumpy or bbw.

Until then we must assume op is a guy and a fag.

6'1" 180 lb male here. Come at me faggot.

Tits/timestamp or gtfo

>chubby grill
Tits or gtfo

TOP KEK INTERNET FIGHT!!!!!!

this

I've never understood this argument. Skinny bitches give plenty to hold on to, unless you want to wrap your arms around an entire beanbag chair

Yea it's about exposure over blind adherence to social trends. After fucking a chub for while you get hungry for it. Curves that used to repel now light a fire, just a matter of time.

> "I'm 5'7" 130lb and Manly

Honestly it depends on the woman. I find some larger women attractive and I find some smaller women attractive. It's more about proportion. If you're all gut that's no good, but at the same time a smaller chick with absolutely no curves is no good either. Personality plays into as well. And so does the face. If you have a pretty / cute face that could be more important than weight. It's a total package kind of thing I guess...

are you the guy from the instagram pic about how proud he was for being with a fat chick?

Obesity > everything
There's a reason it's an epidemic.

without pics I can't judge. Also tits with timestamp because that is the fee for my attention. Unless these conditions are meet, this thread is dead to me.

Post examples you shitnigs. Let's see how depraved all of you are. Chubby vs. Obese