Rekt thread

Rekt thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9CrOpGtL5pM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fake

What's the fucking deal with people touching running maschines?

this is now an asian thread

It keeps the machines running well, they need human touch or they get depressed.

no

Umm...wut wiz dis?

He was likely sanding whatever it was he was working on. Where he fucked up is wearing a coat.

yes

I assume he was smoothing out a lube on the pipe as it looks like he inserted it back into the other part of the machine.

i could watch this one all day.

A drunk guy breaking a pool cue and getting knocked out?

Ooooohhh he aggressively leaned on it. Got it.

liveleak link?

He's ugly.

That second clip on the right, looks like the guy took a nasty blow to the leg. I hope he's ok..

request for (fake) video of girl falling into lava.

Fuck you, pussy

Yo why do isis have such good cinematography? I mean, fuck them. But damn that's a nice clean shot and a nice clean chop

Could any of you degenerates explain what you get out of rekt threads? Is it a fetishistic thing or sadism or do you just find them funny? I've seen anons say that they're desensitising themselves for the future but I don't quite get that.

i don't find it funny, im just curious

sadist reporting in

whats that site called where they post these nigger rekt gifs with backstory n stuff?? pls user

Anybody that can edit please make rewind gif

Because it is all fake. Just more liberal propaganda to try and make their anti-America agenda work.

sauce?

its out of bordom, it's novel and it also lets you see the world as it is and how fragile our bodies are

it's rarely funny, and often unsettling

jav

Still, when is the isis movie coming out, i'd watch that shit

Fuck off

I find most of them funny. not the animal crulety tho. I just enjoy seeing people getting fucked in various interesting ways.

fucking niggers, i will never understand how our fucking goberment lets those fucking savages enter our countries and kill and rape or people

ghost_rider.webm

a mix of fetishism and sadism

How long have you been here junior? Just curious.

That's it.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

Im a very sadistic person but no sex apeal and i once parylized of a man who molested a dog.

>frogger.webm

??
youtube.com/watch?v=9CrOpGtL5pM

kek whats that site called where they post these videos with backstory and stuff??

thanks user
i hope you die

Democrats.org

bestgore?

DELET THIS BLACK RHINOS ARE MY FAVORITE ANIMAL AND VERY ENDANGERED!!!

Do you pasta guys just keep notepad files or do you have like an online database of pastas you use? Are the replies really that important to you? I see this particular one every rekt thread. This thread isn't even good yet. It's barely even started.

We are all going to die.
Hopefully it's the worthless fucks that ask for SAUCE!!! on every dumbass picture posted that go first, leaving the ones of us with brains to live on.

Lol at that gentle hairpulling.

Either pull it for real, or don't try, because this looks fakier than it has to.

>Do you pasta guys just keep notepad files
no
>or do you have like an online database of pastas you use?
no
>Are the replies really that important to you?
no

nice trips

aww you horrible person!

That's funny because I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go, kid.

This is an almost rekt thread.

>Breddy gud

>bestgore
yesss user always delivers thx

Do you just save these because you have no originality in your words? It's ok Mr. Basement Dweller, being actually social in real life is hard. Especially when you have a potato face and a gene pool full of extra chromosomes my Down friend. Kill yourself.

liveleak ?

thanks

WoW Capt Obvious is back!!!

You have no idea what youre talkining about my friend

For fucks sake, this trap obsession is getting out of control. Just the other day I was hanging out with my mates and we saw a hot lady walk by. I said, damn look at that lady I bet she has nice boobies and all my friends were like Haha yeah lol Haha and then my friend was like yeah and she probably has nice DSLs and we all were like oh snap lol Haha and then my other friend said and I bet she has a nice ghrobbing cock too and then my other friends were like yeah Haha but I was like woah I want her to have a vagina so I can put my penis in it and then my friends started making fun of me and they called me pussyboy and started punching me in the shoulder and they kept making fun of me for never having sucked a girls penis and they were relentless until I was crying and then finally they all started kicking me while I was laying on the ground and they left and I was just sitting there in the dust

to soon

agonal cumming

no, it's not lol

fuckin newfags man

The faggots got gopros for christmas