This is the bitch who cheated on me with my dad

This is the bitch who cheated on me with my dad...

She looks like she's sucked at least 30 dicks this year alone. Post noods

Fair play to your dad!

This is the chick who was stun my son but I had been fucking for months. She used to take a mouth full from me right before she kissed him good night, and he wondered why I chuckled.

Honestly if that really did happen you probably deserved it. Don't date whores and if your dad is a scumbag don't talk to your dad ever again.

How you gonna fuck up so bad that your dad steals yr girl?

More photos?

The bitch is the least of your problems. Post a picture of your dad.

Dad here, my son got a tiny dick... He is a total faggot...

Stop being such a basement dwelling NEET & maybe they will stop leaving

Is she your new mommy now?

You know that and your son is a faggot? C'mon man

Your dad's a lucky guy

He did you a favor.

Old fag here - I have banged my oldest sons girlfriend and my youngest sons wife. Plus my brothers adopted daughter, who I am now dating.

Everyone knows what I have done ( my phone got stolen and some troll sent pics to everyone ) but all seems to be forgiven now and seem cool.

ama

Gotta love how nonjdgemental trailer trash is. Good for you, Bubba.

Yea, look at that nose ring.. Of course she's a degenerate.

She looks oddly familiar OP...

Is she from Kansas by chance?

I used to pull my dick out in front of my folks all the time as a teen.

I was pretty proud of it. I still am.

Got any nudes?

faggot thats your FATHER - that your BLOOD - gang bang that bitch together you fuking whiny homo bitch

nudes please

Gang bangs don't involve just 2 people you fucking idiot

Rip that cunt's nose piercing out and kick her in the gut. Then piss on her while saying "this is all you are good for." Then leave and knock out your old man. While he's down, straight kick in the nuts. Tell him you are never speaking to him again. Then get a real girl, you stupid faggot.

I control my fathers will and he owns 20 properties. No wants to fuck with me. Plus I keep pretty swole. All my family are little fag wimps it pains me to say. Me and my dad always have a laugh at how sad and useless they all are. Me and my old man close as fuck. I always hoped my sons would have that relationship with me but they seem to be wrapped up in whining about gay rights, feminism, etc, No wonder they cant keep a woman.

Post nudies

It's not our fault your dad is a better fuck than you

>i'm so fucking cool also im rich and attractive and have a great body i get to fuck my sons wives all the time yes this is 100% true why would i lie

How sad must your life be to post something like this on Sup Forums?

need pic of her sucking your dads cock

Seriously, don't talk to your dad over a bitch. What are a faggot. God put women on this planet for one reason. For men to fuck. This bitch is just doing gods work.

Tits required
For science

I second this

You seem rattled m8. What do you come to Sup Forums for? lol

nice make a trio

take her back and continue letting your dad use her whilst you jerk off to the thought and eat out her cum filled vag, then smearing your potential siblings all over your face whilst your dad fucks you in the ass and the girl massages your prostate you fucking faggot.

Your dad's decently lucky

great!! another incest thread, titled "gee holly goo, son, your penor is smaller than your dad's!"

kek

thiiiiiiiiiiiis

>Ghetto life.
Should be happy for your dad.

Is your trailer a double wide?

nope, a double decker