There are 7.5 billion people walking around in this fucking world and we still can't cure the common fucking cold...

There are 7.5 billion people walking around in this fucking world and we still can't cure the common fucking cold. Why the fuck are we not coming up with ways to cure this fucking bullshit. Scientists say that its impossible to do it since there are over 100+ motherfucking of these creeping little shitty fucking time sucking viruses roaming around our noses. When will these eggheads ever fucking learn that we need to find another way of curing it, like boosting our immune system for an example.

Other urls found in this thread:

standard.co.uk/news/health/scientists-make-major-breakthrough-that-could-pave-the-way-for-cure-to-common-cold-a3474106.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

just stay away from rhinos, nigger

boostin our immune system would just mean that the virus would adapt to our heightened immune system and be as prevalent as ever.

Ok, very good point. How about we try to find a way to make our bodies recognize the viruses instead of boosting them so it can eliminate it.

There is no single "common cold". There isn't even a single rhinovirus. Curing shit ain't easy, and no one's going to invest time in it when they could be addressing fatal viruses instead.

The common cold is exactly what keeps our immune system exercised. Without it we'd all need to live in bubbles. Pneumonia and Influenza would have a 100% kill rate.

demanding a cure for the common cold is like saying that you demand a cure for every virus in existence
it's unrealistic and worthless garbage

Treating something profits more than curing it.

seems to me that you're just a weak specimen getting common cold all the time.

how bout you get your shit together and stop being a weak bitch

If we can cure the common cold by inventing some super advanced motherfucking virus eradicator tool then im pretty sure we can remove other viruses easily. Spending for example millions of dollars on 1 virus is way too unefficient.

seriously, how hard is it to stay somewhat healthy and not let gross people cough on you.

No, i rarely get cold all the time. Some bitch sneezed on me and now im caught up in this motherfucking hell.

rhinoviruses are just an umberella term and the RNA held within them actively mutates every mon th. If we got a cure it would be useless in two months time.

I know! Small amount of exercise and decent diet also keeps your immune system up.

Oh and hygiene, washing your hands tends to be lost on people.

why would you treat the common cold, it goes over by itself

I blame religion, from the Catholic Church to the Holy order of Football, for draining resources and brain power.

So then the virus changes again, enough for our body to not recognize it.

Because its too time consuming and it has been around for way too long

There no money in the cure.

Every time I have had a cold, I was ultimately cured of it.

How?

thas what happened in war of the worlds, the martians cured all the diseases on their planet so when they got to earth they all died

Common cold kills people goyim! You better take these pills before it's too late!

This.

Beecham's powders is big business. Everyone knows if you dont take them Bob from Marketing will get that promotion whilst you are sitting at home shivering like a weakling.

My god, we are so fucking useless sometimes.

It just runs it's course. When Cancer runs it's course you die. You get what I'm saying?

You can't cure the incurable, every time the immune system adapts to the mutation the cold remutates to another form. Its a never ending game of cat and mouse, there are a near unlimited amount of mutations the cold can take.

That's not how immune system works, it's the ability of the body to adapt to virus attacks. The stronger the immune system the more adaptable it is. Thats why flu seasons exist, new strains of viruses start developing and your body response teaches you immune system to deal with them.

Yeah.. Im just being a retard right now. I forgot that we humans are nothing more than a bunch of shitty fucking greedy jews. I think my brain is being fucked in the ass right now..

>there are a near unlimited amount of mutations the jews can make

fixed it for ya

I'm a greedy Protestant. Nice to meet you, Jewfriend.

quAAADs

You are nothing more than a jew.

That's not how it works, Junior.

Summer's over, man. Don't you have homework?

WASPs aren't more than Jews? Okay, I hope we're at least equal then.

cures don't make money user. that's why we have treatments. and treatments for the complications that arise from those treatments.

also fuck 'em. people need to die. there's too fucking many. we need less cures and treatments.

>the weak shall perish

U mad human boi? All your cells belong to us and want to be bred with our Superior RNA. Haha what is that? A white cell? It's so weak and useless. It can't breed and TRULY please other cells.
HOW CAN YOU COMPETE WITH THIS BOI?

Wasps stand above us. They have a goal in life and a meaning while we are still searching for one.

It's a soccer ball virus! Olé Olé Olé Olé!

Because it mutates like a bitch.
It's pretty much the perfect virus; constantly mutating to reinfect old hosts, spreads before symptoms appear, once symptoms do appear spreads very rapidly and it's (mostly) non-lethal so just keeps going and going.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

They'll cure HIV before they cure the common cold.

ITS Called cocain
that is your cure
you od on it and its over if that dont work use bleach its a darn good cold cure

I'll give it to you straight man. Capitalism. It's not about finding cures for things, it's about selling the band aids and pain relief meds to profit. If they cured the cold, there would be no money that be made selling tissues and NyQuil and Tylenol and Vicks vapor rub and cough syrup and cough drops and nose strips and doctor visits and ect....if you want to know why something isn't working the way it should, just think about the economics of that situation and you'll see that everything is about profit.
Ready to take over now?

You fucking ass. The common cold is always adapting. It can't be cured. This is 5th grade shit, user, 5TH GRADE

>I'll give it to you straight man. Capitalism. It's not about finding cures for things, it's about selling the band aids and pain relief meds to profit. If they cured the cold, there would be no money that be made selling tissues and NyQuil and Tylenol and Vicks vapor rub and cough syrup and cough drops and nose strips and doctor visits and ect....if you want to know why something isn't working the way it should, just think about the economics of that situation and you'll see that everything is about profit.
>Ready to take over now?
You meant medicine you filthy inbred fuck, please use real English not your dumb speak.

Yup hygiene and proper diet and life style. I quit smoking years ago. Drink and 420 every couple blue moons. I eat mostly high protein and veggies. Also lots of coffee, bee propolis for canker sores, unprocessed honey for sweetener and bee pollen granules every morning for allergies. Haven't been fully blown out sick in over 5 years. Sometimes I feel a little crappy for a day or two and then realize I just conquered something bad.

Sorry but I shower everyday and am not inbred or fap to traps and furry like you. Also, is school out already? Grammerfag?
Don't fall for the bait son

And fart lot you dirty Vegetarian fag !
*parp parp*

This

standard.co.uk/news/health/scientists-make-major-breakthrough-that-could-pave-the-way-for-cure-to-common-cold-a3474106.html

I'm just waiting for humanity to eradicate Demodex. I'm sorry for those I made aware.

This a ylyl thread? Just lost

you answered your own question

7.5 billion people

that is already way too many

curing colds even curing cancer would be catastrophic, think of how many people there would be

It isn't the number that's the issue.
We're the issue, we have more than enough space and food for 7.5b people.

Although it wouldn't hurt if more than westeners and certain Asian countries stood for the vast majority of modern cociety.

We have more important things to spend on, like $1 trillion per year on the US military.

>I can not science
The shit mutates constantly much like HIV
each mutation is a new unique strain
Impossible to cure something like this, unless you could somehow predict the future with 100% certainty OR live in a perfectly sterile environment your whole life.

How about we create a sort of immunity system for our bodies. It would recognize foreign cells and eliminate them before they can cause harm

Go ahead and do it user

Any bullshit you think up has been developed, tried and either eliminated or adapted by good old mother nature. You think you're smarter than mother nature, kid? We'll do ya?

>If we can cure the common cold by inventing some super advanced motherfucking virus eradicator tool

nigger that isnt how biology works