Did someone have the video of the Columbine High School massacre without censorshop ?

Did someone have the video of the Columbine High School massacre without censorshop ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sbsGNZPU-Yg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump for interest

I hope so

What ?

yes I will post it if someone gets quads, if you don't believe me I don't blame you but I assure you that the tapes are easy to obtain if you really search for them.

There is no known footage of most of the massacre. The footage has either been confiscated or sealed. There is, of course, footage of the students fleeing the cafeteria and escaping the library afterwards, and lots of footage preceding the shooting, but none is out there that depicts the actual massacre.

Here is footage of Eric and Dylan dropping the defective propane bombs in the cafeteria.

youtube.com/watch?v=sbsGNZPU-Yg

I'm not really good in english so it's hard for me to obtain them, if you could just post it please

Quads is a steep price jew boy

Quints

You need to dig deeper my man

Roll

>There is no known footage of most of the massacre. The footage has either been confiscated or sealed. There is, of course, footage of the students fleeing the cafeteria and escaping the library afterwards, and lots of footage preceding the shooting, but none is out there that depicts the actual massacre.
>Here is footage of Eric and Dylan dropping the defective propane bombs in the cafeteria.
and they said it was all like playing doom thats the words of a soccer mom rather than kids, lel only uncensored version you'll find is a reference in rap god

What's "quads" ?

Wow....

Quads

Sry I don't go that much on Sup Forums + I don't go in english forum

Are you really this retarded?

wow that is a nice quad you have there

Quads check

L u r k I n g

> censorshop

censorship you nazi

Fuck Columbine. This site has some of the best hackers in the world, but no one can get their hands on the pictures from inside Sandy's Hook. I've only ever seen one and it's of the kids piled into the closet.

I'm trying u mogle

gay as fuck

>kwods