m.youtube.com/watch?v=3aYXrLt1zjQF
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ya05VVFbGIo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>miss 50 easy goals
>score penaltity
truly the goat

La Liga is corrupt.

TSUck my dick

It's absurd really, second match in a row they're getting wrecked and suddenly they score to save points

>le kick the ball at defender's arm to get a penalty man

APOLOEXPOSED

imagine rating zidane

>this motherfucker keeps getting penalties against semi pro sides and statpadding and basically you're fucking dumb
>how? Just watch this free video

>17 goals
>7 penalties

truly the goat

>le penulty man

>1 league title in soon to be 9 seasons

Should he miss them instead?

>team is up 3-1 in the 80th minute
>blame the refs and not the shitty defense

He could, and this is a weird concept I know, score other goals aside the ones from Penalties...

He's scored 10 other goals. Should he be missing the penalties?

He can only score by bullshit penalties invented by the refs. He missed like 10 taps ins today, a couple years ago he'd socre every single one of them

He is finished

he's nowhere near his best and is still going to win the next ballon door against a 29yo "GOAT" Messi kek

Suarez, Lewandowski and many other greats also miss 10 tap ins per game but I dont see anyone saying they are finished

Rendering the balon dor meaningless

10 goals in what, 25 games?
Some GOAT

no one rates Suarez besides liverpoo or urushit fants. That man is a meme king who cannot score a sitter if his barcelona life depended on it. I'm not even sure he'd still be in barcelona if he had a different nationality.

>3-3
lolno

>mfw real madrid could be +7 and right now they are -1

No I just mean in general this season. Its as if they can't have Real not win the league for as long as they haven't the amount of points they've gotten and barca have lost over dodgy refereeing is pretty absurd. I mean dodgy refereeing that you can't really go "aw yeah that's just an easy mistake to make".

even Madrid fans rate the ratking. we'd rather have him over Benzeshit even if he is a massive cunt

>barca have lost over dodgy refereeing
you didnt watch the barca valencia game? or the clasico when madrid had 2 penalties in their favor not called?

No, but it makes clear he has no skills to score that much without penalties.

Ronaldo thinks he had a better game because he scored twice
Messi thinks he had a better game because he won

>i know what players think

>penalties, penalties everywhere

Uefadrid was confirmed today. Absolutely absurd refball.

messhit has a reputation for getting players cut if they dare to outshine him

he has the biggest ego in sport

Prove it

But according to many Suarez outshined him last season because of the goals and he's still there, in fact he's one of Messi's closest friends.

t. Roncero

it's all in zlantans book

hence suarez's dip in form this season, the board told him to be worse

Zlatan is the biggest egomaniac in football though, anyone who outshines him is a horrible person

>I read Ibra's book
>Zlatan outshining anyone while at Barcelona
>Voted for MSN in ballon d'or
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3aYXrLt1zjQF
Not even he's as delusional as you are, Ahmed Wang

this
makes me wonder if they'd hate him less if he were ugly

ribéry.png

>Las Palmas
SIIIIIIIIIIIIUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

And another
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ya05VVFbGIo

Kek
Yes, a reputation built by Madrid press and Penaldo fanboys like yourself.

Every player alegedly "kicked out by the little dictator", when asked, consistently claimed otherwise and actually went on to say how great and easy it was playing alongside Leo, and how unbelievable he is as a player.
From Zlatan, to Alexis, Eto'o, Henry, etc.

Ronaldo down by his teammates AGAIN.should have had 5 assists.Even after that he scored 2 goals and carried Madrid on his back.Best Ever.
I started watching football in 2004, but even I know Ronaldo is the GOAT, it doesn't matter if I never saw other players from the past play, I see Ronaldo highlights all the time on YouTube to know how awesome he is. Ronaldo's soccer saved my life. I try to watch his games during my university classes here in Ohio (shame on you if you don't watch every single one of his soccer games, I truly feel bad for you if you don't). Idk why they even compare him to Leonel Messy? He's twice the soccer player that he is, Missi just cares about himself. The quality between the two is undeniable. Ronaldo and his classy soccer is twice as good as Messy. The fact that he's only one Ballon d'Or away from Messy now is justice and it makes me very happy as Madrid fan. He made Real Madrid into the franchise that it is today, a franchise player if you will.
If you truly don't believe Ronaldo is the GOAT, then you don't understand the beauty of soccer. You have to watch the games every weekend like I do (I wake up every day at 6 am to see him play so there's no excuse) to truly see how good he is. He inspired me to try to join my local franchise.
Just please save yourself of embarrassment and don't ever compare my Ronaldo to Messy. I watch all the games so I get to see how clutch he is. He's the Steph Curry of soccer. GOAT. Hopefully he wins the FIFA award, or they should make him his very own special award, because he's out of this world

this tbqh

The worst part is, even tough this pasta is meant as a joke, it does indeed depict 99% of CR's fanboys almost to perfection.

Zlatan really isn't though.

He always plays for the team, if you actually watch him.

this is actually right, he is always back defending on corners.

>t. United Customer

Just let the Ronaldo boner go, he doesn't even play for your club anymore.

He really played like shit yesterday, but he saved Real Madrid's ass too... Don't know what to think of him, but he never gives up and appears whenever he's needed, so I would always choose him to play in my team.

>APOLOGISE

He literally refers to himself in third person

>Lewandowski and many other greats also miss 10 tap ins per game
But that's wrong, you fucking retard.

>mfw two years from now this shitfucker can't hack it in Europe anymore and comes to LAFC to fag up MLS

> To TSUUUUUU in China? Or to TSUUUUU in the US? That is the question.

>apologise

So selfless that he doesn't even hold himself in an image of I, but in the image of how the world acknowledges his existence.

A philosopher of our time.