And a genius sociopath with a God complex and a hobby of controlling other people anything

And a genius sociopath with a God complex and a hobby of controlling other people anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=04tO_HNVF24
youtu.be/i0jYbhNObw0?t=137
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You are so fucking genius

I know.

how do you do it
give us the controlling other people 101

Jews.

you mean abuse victim who convinced himself he's a sociopath to feel powerful

Emotion is the easiest way. Make people feel good about themselves. Make them feel validated. Compliment them. They'll respect you subconsciously. They'll do anything for a self esteem boost.

That's 101, I guess.

How does sociopath = power? I'm a Pre-Med student. I want to have lives in my hands. That's where I'll get my sense of power. Just a few more years.

Do you need to be attractive to manipulate people?

No. You need to be clean, though. Dress well. The number one thing you'll want to manipulate people is respect and admiration. Be hardworking. Be clean cut. Be smart.

control me plz

How would I built an emotional attachment to take advantage of within one day over Sup Forums? I can do it online and have done it, but it usually takes at least a week.

>genuis
>first word of post is "And" instead of "ask"
>genuis
>mfw

Are you implying that I have to have perfect typing skills to be a genius?

I'll admit I don't. I type quickly and inaccurately. Also, I've been up for 30 hours. My bad, friend.

pre-med is a god tier study path

>How does sociopath = power? I'm a Pre-Med student. I want to have lives in my hands. That's where I'll get my sense of power. Just a few more years.
you want to think you're a sociopath because it makes you feel like a feelingless calculating boss. that just exposes your insecurities about your intelligence and power though

I totally understand what you mean and can see how you'd believe that. Of course, that isn't the case with me. I'm well aware a bunch of edgy teens call themselves a sociopath, but that isn't me. Of course, that's just what an edgy teen would say so take it as you'd like.

I calculate every move I make. I never act on instinct or emotion. Think of any scenario you can where emotion is the right terms on which to make a decision. You can't. Emotion is the opposite of logic in all circumstances.

I agree. I enjoy it. I couldn't care less about the salary. It's all about choosing who lives or dies and having the prestige and respect of being a doctor.

surely you should try to save everyone but I get you.
All STEM and Med sciences are god-tier
But not social sciences they're mid tier and for women with too much to say about other people

thats every somewhat logical introverted kid out there though. tell me about your manipulation skills and the things you did to people, that might be what decides you're a socio or not

>genius
>grammar
Uh huh.

Did you manipulate yourself licking dick?

you are a stupid moron who thinks about himself as super intelligent but in real life you're probably a little bitch

I want to be your slave. Do tell, how do I follow you and worship you
link your steam account

It isn't in the evolutionary nature for women to choose jobs that are extremely difficult like STEM. They prefer things like Psychology and Gender Studies, as the female sees college as a way to compete with other women and find a better mate. They've evolved that way. Men choose high paying positions because they've evolved to hunt, and financial affluence is the modern equivalent of hunting.

You remind me of myself when I was 11. Remove the anime pic and I would've take you more seriously. Anyways, I know what you are saying. Is nice to have control upon things that you do and implicate other. Getting to know peoples minds, read them and exploit the fact that you already know what is going to happen; or at least understand almost at it's fullest what is happening around you.

I'm a very observative person, and ussually I get questions of people like "How do you knew that about him?!" to which i respond: "Simple, the way he acts, etc. (tend to fully explain everything)"

About the god complex, yeah I've been in that position, not at the point of deciding someone's death or life, but yes in that point in whiuch you feel above everyone cause you are one or more steps ahead of them.

Can relate and understand you

>btw yes you sound edgy af

Jesus tittyfucking Christ I hope you're not simple enough to actually believe this...

"Oh hunney, he's just a kid, let him be."

I'm not interested in sex, really. Your offer sounds pretty sexual.

Alright. Keep thinking that.

No.

A single typo doesn't build an argument for you.

I don't exactly know what you want when you ask me to describe my "skills."

I think the worst thing I've ever done happened when I was 14. I got punched by this red headed kid named Dylan and it humiliated me. I used my strategy described here to make his girlfriend leave him. I still wasn't done, though. I remember convincing the emo kids at school to kidnap his dog (he lived in a trailer park next to the school), draw a pentagram in spray paint on his road and leave the legs and head at a different point on the star. This was all to contact Kurt fucking Cobain.

What a bunch of fools. The kid dropped out shortly after.

Good times.

Cringe thread in progress

The anime picture is there because this entire place is filled with weebs and it would get attention.

I know I sound edgy. I hate it because I'm one of the few people that have a legitimate problem and nobody takes it seriously because I just come across as an edgelord.

Here's a question. If you could do anything, even if it's physically impossible, to make yourself happy, what would you do?

>I'm not interested in sex, really. Your offer sounds pretty sexual.
too bad, you're going to get that girly ass felt up anyway pretty boy. i see you using anime pics and acting feminine, its sexy to me. now we can do this the easy way or the hard way. the choice is yoors.

What would I do? I'd like to reward hard working and kind people while punishing the sinful and greedy that destroy this world. However, this is an impossibility. So all I can do is get perfect grades and eventually go into medicine where I can do that on a small scale.

I watched that recently, Chris Hansom.

if you watched it then you must know whats gonna happen to you, pretty boy.

youtube.com/watch?v=04tO_HNVF24

Lol I think Light Yagami is real, people

>he thinks he can detach himself from "emotions"

you are emotions. What do you think your brain is fool ? There is no detaching, only seeing, embracing, shaping

Did you make me post this?

Fuck off, faggot. Sociopaths don't need to validate themselves on Sup Forums. Go suck some more cock. Also, genius, your language skills are terrible.

Don't detach. Feel and act in whatever way is opposite.

I got a 33 on ACT English, my dude. I could get a 36 if I tried again.

Proof-reading is a skill we'd expect someone of your exceptional IQ to exhibit. I apologize for the misunderstanding.

Edgy

What's your favourite way to subtly manipulate people for humourous purpouses?

I don't put much effort in a Sup Forums post I made to ease boredom.

I like breaking couples that show PDA up.

what savant abilities do you have?

Oh. So
>I meant to be retarded.
k. ylyl thread?

youtu.be/i0jYbhNObw0?t=137