Is he the most JUST draft pick?

Is he the most JUST draft pick?

Other urls found in this thread:

si.com/vault/1989/04/24/119785/the-big-enchilada-tony-mandarich-a-top-nfl-prospect-is-a-chowhound-who-chews-up-opponents
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russell_Erxleben
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jamarcus

This for football.

soon

Leaf and Sizzurp Russell still have the crown

biggest nba bust

right answer, mega bust

si.com/vault/1989/04/24/119785/the-big-enchilada-tony-mandarich-a-top-nfl-prospect-is-a-chowhound-who-chews-up-opponents

No, that would be this guy:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russell_Erxleben

>Saints pick a FUCKING KICKER in the first round
>he's a not even a good kicker, in fact he's fucking shit
>out of the league within 4 years

Good write up on the guy, he's essentially Big Lenny from the Delray Misfits

dipietro wasn't even that bad, just made of tissue paper

I don't know about a draft pick, but 2006 was the most JUST draft in existence.

jets actually did really good in that draft surprisingly for once

A goalie made of tissue is that bad, especially given his insane contract.

As bad as Jamarcus was, he was still much better than Ryan Leaf. Leaf was just that awful.

No RG3? He should be mentioned for the false hope he gave

RG3 had a spectacular rookie season at least. Compare him to Leaf.

No idea who the guy is so I googled

>Ante Josip "Tony" Mandarich (born September 23, 1966) is a former football offensive tackle of the NFL. He was the first round draft pick of the Green Bay Packers in 1989, second overall behind quarterback Troy Aikman, and ahead of the third selection, running back Barry Sanders, the fourth selection, linebacker Derrick Thomas, and the fifth selection, cornerback Deion Sanders. Mandarich is the only player of those five not in the Pro Football Hall of Fame.

christ

It was partly the shitskins' fault desu.
He had a future, but the fucker never learned how to run as a QB.
Dipshit thought he was a RB.

You literally never heard of him? He was touted as the greatest future OT ever because he was so dominant at Michigan State, then it was revealed he was just roided up the tits and never really had any skill. If I was the Packers I would actually sue him for fraud.

If he wasn't hyped no one would care.

However, Daigle really sucked

I think the most JUST thing was that they drafted that fucker with the #1 overall pick and then got rid of Luongo so there wouldn't be a goalie controversy.

Len Bias will literally always be the worst draft pick
Dude didnt play one minute of pro ball.

>D'Brickashaw

jesus christ

He was good until his brains turned to scrambled eggs from concussions

>Reggie Bush

Jawalrus literally imploded the Raiders. It took almost a fucking decade for the Raiders to recover from that pick.

Not only that, but Jawalrus literally busted so hard it ruined rookie contracts for everyone after him.

>4.2 YPC
I see nothing wrong here.

Mandarich actually wasn't THAT bad. He is just shit compared to the people on that list. I'm pretty sure some back injury made him retire. Now, Jamarcus Russell? RUINED the raiders. Fucked them out of good money, skipped practice, weighing in at 308 pounds. AS A QB.

>muh Leif

Jamarcus Russell was such a swindler that he actually has cost hundreds of other players millions of dollars due to """rookie contracts"""

The Raiders' history of bad picks goes back further than Jamarcus.

> take one look at him
> obviously juiced to the gills
> sue a college kid
What money do you expect to recover?

Greg Oden was a great player that was made of glass.

lol the Jags actually had one of the better picks of that round; he's still on the team

Packer's own fault. Scouts that asked around were routinely told he was on roids and the Chiefs coach even had a pre draft dinner with him where he accused him of roiding

why are americans so fucking gay?

the fact this guy got picked 1st overall was a huge shock

still, even I as a Canadian have to admit he's been a bust

There are sexual preferences other than children, Ahmed.

>he can't appreciate a beefcake just for the raw power and aesthetic of it

The male body is a fine piece of marble sculpture. It's not gay, it's high tier art

>you now remember Jake Locker
For awhile we had absolute shit luck with QBs

>christian ponder

>mfw they both finish with the same number of rings

>D'Brickshaw

Isn't that Nascar race?

He was great in Drive. Should been nominated for an Oscar

Friendly reminder that the San Fragcisco 49ers drafted a literal goat farmer ahead of Tom 'Il Magnifico' Brady

Those first 4 are the definition of JUST. My God can you imagine Rodgers throwing to Fitz and Megatron?

>Jake Locker and Blaine Gabbert over JJ Watt
Explain. It has to be more than just overhype/underhype.

Consider May May Twat is basically a bust at this point it doesn't seem so ridiculous

D'Brickashaw was a decent player for the Jest tbqh

Shitty teams desperate for QBs will always draft one way too high, even if there isn't one left in the draft worth a first round pick, because they are desperate. This is why the Browns, no matter how many high draft picks you give them, will always be shit.

>Santonio Holmes
Steelers won the owl because of that

At the time, JJ was seen as only being able to play the 3-Tech because of being "too light" to play 4-3 DT and not "fast enough" to play on the edge.

At the time, it was pretty surprising he was taken as high as he was with Fairley (who was expected to be taken higher) and Quinn still on the board.

There was no doubting at the time Locker and Gabbert were reaches though. Locker had started the process as a potential No. 1 pick until he fell throughout his senior year, whilst Gabbert was never 1st round calibre at any point.

>TWENTY YEAR CONTRACT

He was barely hyped. Everyone knew the Rams using the first overall pick on Goff was a mistake but they really really wanted a new QB for the move to LA

Yikes. A bunch of very good players that never really lived up to their potential.

Who is the best player from this list? Ngata? Holmes?

You're looking at those numbers backwards.

i forgot about that faggot

Mangold

eh, I think a bust is related to the investment a team gave up to get them, not the hype around them.

How do I achieve this natty?

Skateboard squats
Drink a gallon of milk a day

dat boi THICC

2012 and it's not even close

>expensive 20 year contract
>300 games
Biggest payday per game?

That was supposed to be the golden QB draft

well, Luck/Tannehill/Cousins/Wilson all still have starting jobs so not totally bad i guess