Why havent you join the marines yet Sup Forumseta

why havent you join the marines yet Sup Forumseta

welfare queen

former german Naval Protection Force/Marineschutzkräfte if that is close enough for you OP

Too old. Born during WWII.

because fuck that stupid shit

Been there, done that.

>join the Marines
>spend all your time doing what another man tells you to do
>your girl is back home cheating on you
Pretty sure military-fags are the betas.

I'm a Cpl in the Marines you FAGGOT beta

Former german ranger. I guess it's difficult to join for me.

Oorah

because of that

Did you caught an IED with your face?
More important : Did your teammate survive whose hand you hold?

joining the marines to validate your alpha-ness is literally the most beta thing you can do

too old

>alpha-ness
or lack thereof.

I am not in the picture. -__- ...

Don't really want to risk my life fighting Government manufactured wars against defenceless nations for the Fortune 500 companies profits.... Wake up, you're a puppet.

marines are great. I have great respect for everyone who serve his country. But ....

I'm not interested in joining a cult.

>WE AREN'T THE MARINES THEY DON'T EVEN LOOK MEAN!

I dont want to die in the desert on a lie

Pic related.

my ASVAB scores were too high

>why havent you join the marines yet Sup Forumseta

Why would I want to? Bunch of fags.

Doesn't look like it should look like. Story?

>Fighting for kikes
Good goyim!

Nobody dies when they want to...hell, at least knowing where I could die is better than what most people live with. That is why, everyday before I go off to work, I put one bullet in my six chamber Taurus, spin, and pull the trigger. Haven't lost since I got out of the scouts.

Applied and got rejected, because of my criminal record.

Cause I'm not a burger...I was a combat engineer in the CAF decades ago though...

Because I spent 10 1/2 years in the Army AND I don't smoke cock.

...hell, kid.

I think I joined for the wrong reason then :x

It's been that way since I was born.

I fell over a lot as a child, and it turns out my spine is the reason why. It twists out to the right, and it also puts my pelvis at a weird angle.

Instead of having me xrayed, and then fitted with a back brace, my heroin addicted parents blamed it on cognitive problems.

I grew up, joined the real world. Did blue collar work where I lifted up to 45kg

My back seized up on me one day. I have never known greater pain.

Discs are rotated, bulging, degenerating, and i'm sitting here after being laid off at work because I couldn't lift anymore piecing my head together.

I'm not good for anything, let alone joining the marines. And it's through no action I have ever taken.

Marine wins?

doesn't the marnies doesn't do mental background checks? not sure if Sup Forums is the right place to find recruits.

Wanted to go into USMC Reserve but there was no 1371 MOS in my area so I decided to try to go for Navy Reserve NMCB instead. Will be able to at least maneuver alongside Marines and will be able to utilize construction skills for off-duty careers.

>my heroin addicted parents blamed it on cognitive problems

I did, wasn't a fan

Did teach me to appreciate the little things though.

Because I scored higher than a 7 on my ASVAB.

Dang, Sup Forumsro!
I hope for you the degeneration will slow down and eventually stop... before you are wheelchair-bound.

They *should* be capable to filter out the worst edgelords...

>mind blown

Never thought of it this way

It's true. They took me to pediatricians, who basically told them I have bad hand eye coordination, so they believed it, even though the only way I could sit comfortably was with crossed legs.

I was beaten for walking on tiptoes to avoid pain because I "walked like a faggot"

A dentist told them I needed my jaw broken and realigned because of my overbite. Parents ignored, now i'm 33 my overbite is grinding my teeth away.

They never had money to look after us, the fridge was empty more often than not, but they always had smack

Thinking about it makes me furious

I'll be in a wheelchair within 10 years, bud. I'm distraught at the moment. I'm on suicide watch for real.

isn´t letting somebody degrade you and tell you what to do all day every day the definition of being beta?

Shit, man.

At least I had 2 decades before my health went to total shit... and without decent money, you won't get much medical help where you are.

I'm in australia, so i'm fucked.

They probably won't even put me on disability because in the australian government's eyes, disability payments are treated like "welfare entitlements"

I'll never be able to have it operated on.

I really didn't mean to put a down spin on this thread, sorry. I just wish I was born normal and could have joined the navy and actually done something with my life.

It would have been A-OK by me to live in uniform basically 24/7, but because uniforms turn me on I would have had to tuck my boner into my belt, heh

My attempts to lighten the mood get weird.

Sorry to hear your health went downhill bud. I've had my rant and you listened, least I can do is repay the favor.

What's happened to your health?
>If you don't mind me asking, of course

Had an untreated puncture wound in my left leg which did a little inflammation trick on my lymphatic system. It was stealthy enough to go unnoticed until the lymphatic system and inflamed veins suddenly went boom and flooded my body with infective waste. That almost killed me and my other leg joined in the fun. It took docs so much time to figure out that the damage was permanent. I can barely walk, have constant pain and inflammations. Also cramps. Medications would render me unfit for driving and doing a job. So I'm a kind of inofficial cripple. All the fun and none of the recognition.

Of course I'm way better off than you except for the fact I could get a (deadly) sepsis at any time just for the giggles.

when i tried to join they told me i was officer material.

it was at that point that i realised the marines were retarded. me? an officer? i wore a hello kitty shirt to the interview.

>implying the Marine Corps is the most elite basic military branch in the world.

>implying

easy: i dont aspire to be a zogling with mental disorders

I did, but decided to leave. It worked out quite well for me.

because I did well in high school and had scholarships to college. I mean, someone's gotta pay for you welfare queens in uniform.

Jesus christ, i'm so sorry

Doctors don't know what the fuck they are on about most of the time, i'm glad you're alive though.

I can sort of walk short distances, so i'm better off there. I go /insane/ when i'm tethered to one spot, I hope your head is doing ok.

Meds do render you unfit to drive and work, yeah.. I just found that out myself. But if it gets to the point you need them, you need them.

I'll give you some recognition, I sincerely hope this thing goes away and never comes back.

Times like these I wish I could hug anons through the internet
>No homo

Maybe they noticed you were not an idiot? Or they did see more in you than you think of yourself.

Oh, and I scored a 99 on the ASVAB, so they wanted me as a Hawk Missile Technician. I said fuck that and went infantry.

we'll never know. i turned down the offer and moved on. officer is a life-time commitment man, i just wanted to do a few years and see the world.

I'm gonna try to get some sleep before next shift.

Thanks for your thoughts and never give up!

Godspeed, spinal Sup Forumsro!

Godspeed to you also, user bro.

All the best with everything.

The army was good enough for me. Tired of letting someone else tell me what to do, what to wear, when to do it, etc etc.

I now own my own business and shit post on Sup Forums. Much rather do that.

Checked

And yeah, the Army is much more fun. My ex went there and was fucking everyone during boot camp.

In the Marines, we couldn't get 3 seconds to ourselves.

why?

Because I'm stubborn. I use my brain now, so it's all good. Computer nerd making almost 6 figures, so I'm happy.

Didn't want to join the navy and be a faggot

pre existing condition.
asthmatic, developed in infancy and will likely have it forever.
so anything else?

Because I'm joining Air Force

Joined Navy.

kek

I'm too old, have taken prozac within the last year, and if I really wanted I could learn to kill people from the marines I know irl without having to enlist.

Have you always wanted to be a faggot?

because I scored high enough on my asvab not to

Navy and marines are they same, you're both fags

>Navy and marines are they same

THIS

That's my size...

Say, could I import these kinds of uniforms into australia?

Google bruh

>Implying they aren't

but im already in the navy

>Marines department of the navy
>department of the navy
>of the navy
>Navy
You're literally the navy

Deaf people can't enlist.

Would love to join, even took my asvab but I have Crohn's disease and take Prozac, I would be a liability

ISIS better. There is an opportunity to cut off the head.

Why does this turn me on

Awwwe... how cute. He's so tired he took a nap in the street!

You see men and you're gay
It's simple math

>Taurus
Thats why its not working

>Men
>In uniform

best gear

I'm not gouvernement's dog

hey look a nigger, a spic, and some FUCKING white males. all they need now is a crippled aboriginal in a wheel chair.

underrated post