Republicans have anointed at the top of their ticket, the worst conman ever to run for president

Republicans have anointed at the top of their ticket, the worst conman ever to run for president.

Muh country, Sup Forums, what happened to it?

Ashkenazis are just white jewish converts anyways.

Yeah ok bud

Wau i em nowe Cruze misol

o fug same :-DDD

>mfw my fiance is a loaded hitler worshiping hapa jew girl

>Bred by a Jew
KIKED

Eh...it's the other way around, fag. You're just helping to propagate the Jewish menace.

Is it just me or are Jews getting uglier? They used to be very handsome like Jerry Seinfeld now they're like Amy schumer

i think that amy schmer fellow is very handsome

Do fathers still get to refuse their children to marry someone?

>Sup Forums

Anyway, Judaism is matrilineal. She isn't a true kike, so her womb is like a gas chamber for his jewish heritage.

Obama made a mess and the people need someone to clean it.

>+5

>Sup Forums

Hit an miss desu.

They have been inbreeding for generations and are subject to lots of small health defects

Shes only half kike and our kids will be 1/4. It will wash out

Actually third worse conman

Bill Clinton is the worst
Hillary Clinton is the second worst
Trump trots in for a third place finish

OP image is liberal false flag.
Everyone disregard.

More and more american women are becoming JEWISH JERKY JUMPERS.

I'm with her now.

Al Gore probably should be 3rd. He did invent the internet and the movie Love Story was made about his life.

she converted. she is a kike.

nice try tho

>"Oh h-hi honey! I didn't know you were coming home early. This is JOSHUA...he owns a pharmacy!"

fucking kill yourself you piece of jew loving shit

> $0.02 USD has been deposited to your paypal account

> Thank you for your efforts on behalf of the Hillary 2016 Memetics PAC, a subsidiary of The Goldman Sachs Group Inc. GS (NYSE) $160.01 -0.06 (-0.04%)

You mad faggot? Enjoy your nigger loving cunts who will usher in the same white genocide as the cunts in Europe did.

We will be watching at laughing at you from Japan

I am now a #JebHead

By worst conman do you mean best conman? Which one is it? First he's retarded, now he's brilliant?

>posting from germany

rofl

The joo is matrilineal you dumbshit.

then usa fuckd

Jewishness is transmitted by the mother, you will litteraly have you DNA scavenged to create new jews.

See:

Reading is hard, isn't it?

Fucking fags.