is it time to wave the white flag?

It's over. Admit it

They just keep going and going. All white women have jungle fever

holy fuck this amount of samefagging

I'm literally shaking

all these whores need to be raped

it's okay, let the niggers take all the basic white thots

OP stop it, we all know you are a dirty little nigglet, everyone got that

No white guys until it's time to settle down!

more like "once you go black, white men never want you back".

They like men on welfare?

and it wont stop. There's an entire community of virgin cucks that are spreading this bullshit

ready for bbc

Only virgin racist white boy would say that.

Is it true you can fuck black men when married?

they just want to be single mothers no biggie

duh you stupid white boy

will my wife fuck bbc?

Deep down I guess am rascist, I don't mind blacks at all, I have some black friends, don't mind hanging out with them, some are the best friends I've ever had. But if a girl banged a bunch of black dudes, I'll be disgusted with them and won't want anything to do with her.

I know black men are
>athletic
>stronger
>charismatic
>funnier
>handsome
>better lovers
>bigger dicks
>better musicians
>better entertainers

but is it true they are best in EVERYTHING?

Congratulations, you're a normally functioning human being that would like to see your own tribe succeed. Now if only (((OP))) didn't like shekels so much.

that's because even though she says you are big enough, deep down everytime you fuck her you know she will be comparing you to her former bbc lover.

You know you will never fuck her as good. And that concerns you

What about swimming?

>>better lovers

more like better slaves

It does! My black friends have huge dongs, that pussy would be wrecked

can cuckposters interpret this for me? whats COLONIZED??

please read. then sage and hide. thanks!

95% of people between the ages of 15-25 say that they dont mind dating outside of their race, compared to 60% in the 1970s.

In highschool, the fastest growing trend of interracial dating is between black guys and white girls. White girls demonstrated the highest willingness of any demographic to date outside their race.

Is the white race doomed to die when white women are seemingly done with white men?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

pic related

all those girls are the bottom tier of black girls. Every white girl in this thread is actually a 7+

>a BBC strawman thread that runs itself

The underlying issue? Girls between the ages of 15-23 are too young to have a child and lack the mental capacity to understand that they are responsible for a human being.

To them, having a baby is a fad. Its like buying a new car, something they can show off. They post pictures of how much they love their child and how cute it is, but once done they go out and party and leave the child to their grandparents.

Problem with this? Girls want a cute baby to show off, and there is nothing more adorable than a mixed child.

High school cheerleaders always fall for the high school quarterback for his potential and popularity. They love athletes in general.

The issue? Black guys are dominating all aspects of sports. Its not just the wide receiver or cornerback positions, they are starting to take over the quarterback position as well.

White cheerleaders are fucking the black athletes at their school, and cucking white boys.

B..bb..but user! If blacks mix with whites then blacks will die off as well!

Wrong. There are dominant and recessive genes, Black's carry more dominant genes than whites. When a white girl breeds with a black man, that child is black. Those white genes can never be restored, even if that child marries a white person.

As more and more interracial couples procreate, the white genes get washed up.

Simply dating outside your race is no issue, this is a wonderful sight and shows human progress. We are all people after all.

However the problem is that once you go black, you never go back. There are two reasons this holds true 90% of the time.

First, black men are better lovers than white men. They on average have larger dicks and more stamina and rhythm. After a white woman experiences such sexual bliss, she can never go back to white men.

The second is when a white woman doesn't mind going back, but white men dont want them back. This has to do with white men being self conscious and aware of their short comings. They know that she has experienced BBC, and their dicks cannot compete. So they worry they will satisfy her, or worse be compared to a BBC they cannot compete with.

Girls post things like this to Snapchat, literally mocking white boys that they are inferior.

Ew, they can keep her.

Want to make a quick buck? Do what I did, set up a snowbunny store for white girls.

These type of shirts are becoming increasingly popular, as white girls are starting to realize that white boys cannot satisfy them like a BBC can.

Why do black girls want to be BLEACHED so much tho?

It means they long to be single mothers and/or victims of domestic violence.

LISTEN TO THIS MAN! HE'S GOT A PHD IN GENETIC CUCKOLOGY!

"My daddy left when I was really young"

I am not to fluent in girl, but ill give it a shot anyways.

I guess what shes tryna say is that she wants to be raped and slaughtert by 20 albino midgets in the backyard of the senior home.

Could be inaccurate though. The language quite dependent on the context, so you never know for certain what they trying to communicate

Then how did white people come into existence in the first place?

She means that she believes that you're inadequate.

She is trying to assign some extra value on her pussy in the eyes of white men by openly saying it is not available to them while simultaneously virtue signaling that she is not a racist and that a lot of (black) guys find her desirable.

It's about her and her self-esteem. Download an app called "Whisper" and scroll through all the shit posted by teenage girls - the amount of girls looking for "black" or "gay" friends as if shopping for an accessory is mind-boggling. They're just trying to make themselves look better in a social media world of cultural capital.

Im brown and i kinda find it extremely racist since if it was the other way around id find it mildly offensive (If it didnt come from here, idgaf about what happens here)

don't set the bar too high. the secret to being happy is to aim low.

Photoshop just like 90% of these images are with you cuck shills.

is this baby also photoshopped?

She'll worg them?

This. OP is a hopeful nigger

It doesn't matter what she means by it. Women, if I want to stick my dick in you, you think that holding up a little paper sign will keep me out?

>b-b-but she's a coalburner....

That's what condoms are for. Wrap it: pump in the gash. Unwrap it: finish on her face. Haven't caught AIDS yet using this strategy.

I love how you're posting this on Sup Forums because you know people will call you out for being a retard with the I.D on Sup Forums.

Black people are inferior to white people in the way that matters most, intellect.
Just never forget you're only allowed to share your opinions because a white person told you it was OK.
Despite being a minority in the global population white people rule the fucking world, and darkies are jealous.

itt white boys trying so hard

>Black people are inferior to white people in the way that matters most, intellect.
Physically inferior, too. Never forget that.

Woww
youtu.be/-3L4gr119Z4

This.

Good way to ween out the worthless ones I guess

Youre a virgin we all know this.

this thread gave my feminine benis a boner

they breaking out charts. lmao

lol at least i'm rich and can probly buy a virgin somewhere.

You're a fucking idiot. Way too stupid to have an opinion that matters. There are numerous dark goddesses in there

No but not surprised you don't see baby daddy in it

Fuck me this whole thread is cringey