Post Characters that are literally you

Post Characters that are literally you.

I felt cute in this pic

Literally me

You could at least start the thread with a different pic this time.

>related

fuck off with this thread, ya cunt

sure. everyone is as good as fun as smart as rick now

you wish

If by everybody you mean only those in the top 99 percentile of the population, well then yes everyone is.

Wishing is for make believe fun land.

Fag

Are you He-Man, or the little girl?

Underrated post

vodka

>literally
The appropriation and misuse of this word is the main reason I am a serial killer.

you cunt

Lel

haha

go to sleep, german-fag!

This one is better
Yeees it is better

I'm VERY disappointed in each one of you!

This

No this one
THIS IS THE ONE
THIS IS BETTER

>this guy
Because my name is also Tyler and I like to think i'm pretty edgy but in reality i'm a pussy.

>"literally"
>princessbride.png.exe

>wooha
>ha
>ha
>ha

Why the same fucking thread every fucking day?
Don't you have any interests other than reposting this same tired misspelled trash? For fucks sake you damn autist, kill yourself

YOU FUCKING WISH NIGGER

>tfw you're the dog

This is me. Literally me. No other character can come close to relating to me like this. There is no way you can convince me this is not me. This character could not possibly be anymore me. It’s me, and nobody can convince me otherwise. If anyone approached me on the topic of this not possibly being me, then I immediately shut them down with overwhelming evidence that this character is me. This character is me, it is indisputable. Why anyone would try to argue that this character is not me is beyond me. If you held two pictures of me and this character side by side, you’d see no difference. I can safely look at this character every day and say “Yup, that’s me”. I can practically see this character every time I look at myself in the mirror. I go outside and people stop me to comment how similar I look and act to this character. I chuckle softly as I’m assured everyday this character is me in every way. I can smile each time I get out of bed every morning knowing that I’ve found my identity with this character and I know my place in this world. It’s really quite funny how similar this character is to me, it’s almost like we’re identical twins. When I first saw this character, I had an existential crisis. What if this character was the real me and I was the fictional being? What if this character actual became aware of my existence? Did this character have the ability to become self aware itself?

Go back to sucking off Bill Nye and Degrasse on reddit.Faggots

well if that isnt just a face you want to punch as hard as you possibly can, i dont know what is

This is literally me.

yes

Another faggot detected. Kys.

k edgelord, put it away

On the inside looking out; at least it's comfy up here.

that guys eyes are being burned out by an unshielded sun

Shakespeare, Dickens, and plenty of old timey famous authors used it incorrectly as well
Language is protean, dwi

Not a character but this is basicly me at all times

>literally you
i was a fool to think that Sup Forums was above this tumblr shit

Your thread is off to a terrible start. You sound like a dickhead.

Yup, it's bright up here too.

Tranny abomination detected.

God anime is so fucking dumb.

>throws six-pack of soda in your direction

this faggot is posting this thread again?