We're really gonna die Sup Forums

We're really gonna die Sup Forums
Any tips or advice?

Other urls found in this thread:

egis.pinellascounty.org/apps/knowyourzone/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Been looking for a thread like this. I live in Clearwater Fl, and have done nothing to prepare. Today Pinellas county ordered a manditory evac for "zone a" which I have no idea wtf that is. My girlfriend and I live in an old apartment close to the water by clearwater beach. We are pretty ppor, so I cant just up and drive to who knows where. I havent been able to find gas for the car in days. We havnt stocked up on water or anything. Where are you?

egis.pinellascounty.org/apps/knowyourzone/

don't die dude

You're fuct

Near the river in fort myers.

at least the top part of florida will be fine. Idk why people don't just take a 2 day trip to the northern most part of florida where there won't be much damage, or even just go into northern alabama.

Start driving north.
You'll probably be alright assuming the hurricane sticks to the east coast. Go buy enough snacks to keep you from going hungry if shit floods or the power goes out.

I tried to fuck with that, it still wont work even with pop ups enabled and I cant figure it out

move to texas

Guess climate change isn't a hoax, huh?

Any way you can stream the carnage live would be appreciated. I'm really looking forward to hearing about it on the news while I eat my breakfast if you can't deliver otherwise.

evac if possible

avoid low-laying areas and basements

stairways are usually the safest

Is your gf hot? You can stay at my place. I can fly you out if you can get to Tampa. My favorite vacation ever was in Clearwater

I dont understand? Whats happening? Im not from the usa, and i dont keep up with news, can anyone tell me whats happening?

Stop being a whining peice of shit and sleep outside on the middle of the street while the hurricane is passing by.

nah, shes not really at her best right now. We've been together a while and shes gotten kinda chubby and lazy. Sorry man haha. Ive decided we're just going to go get a bunch of snacks and shit from walmart and what water we can and ride it out. Gonna get a good bit of alcohol too

some new strain of rabies. believed to have come from Cuba somehow. US has been trying to evacuate florida

I'm in Venice, FL being forced off the island by tomorrow morning at 8.

I'm parking my car inside and staying here all my shits boarded up

A new strain of rabies that can control the host's central nervous system. Apparently it originated in Cuba and spread throughout the Caribbean islands.

How's the price gouging going?
Gas prices up?
How much for a case of water?

Hollywood here, got all my shit last week. Have enough food for a feast and enough water to drown in. Put the shutters up today, havent had to use them since Andrew. If you want gas get up early. I made a last minute stop at walmart at 4 this morning and on the way I went to a Mobil, no lines at all. Just pulled in and filled up.

Hollywood area won't exist after this weekend. Good luck

you gonna die you damn idiot. have you not seen the massive amounts of flooding that happened in Houston on TV/internet/EVERYWHERE?

and you somehow think you're gonna ride it out? dude. i dont even know what to say.

if i never left the keys am i going to live?

Orlando here. How fucked am I?

You're going to get missed

No. We're not.

I'm in Orlando, hopefully it dies down to a 3 before it fucks me

Lol

DeLand, shitting my pants, it's gonna be close.

What's really fucking with my head is how from Miami it's a category 4 and then magically turn to a cat. 1 by the time it gets to Jacksonville. WHERE THE FUCK IS CAT. 1 AND 2?!?!

Cat 2/3 I meant***

Miami Sup Forumsro here, family is retarded and I'm still a student so I can't leave on my own

They left EVERYTHING for the last minute, we are still boarding windows up tomorrow morning

I've been hassling them to get ready for it since Sunday...

Hialeah here, who's ready to loot?

Sucks having to die because of your family's negligence

I wish you all best, but in that case it will be pretty fuckin hard to not die or get seriously injured.

Irma has no stamina

I live in Belle glade and I think you should relax.

Yea? 10,000 plus people taking a 2 day trip at the same time somewhere not far.

Dude you're going to die you need to head north.

Write your name and ss# on your arm with a sharpie so they can identify the body

This is a method not seen by american for centuries but it might work, you will loose some property and shit but might be worth a try....

learn to swim

Once it gets over land the heat from the ocean is lost and the friction of the land in combination slows it down.

Orange County/ Wedgefield Area checking in. Am I going to die?

Pretty much, my sister was the only one agreeing that we should leave, this morning she left with her boyfriend (he paid for their hotel and everything) and I'm stuck here

2 day trip to north Florida from Miami?? I live near Pa and I can get to Disney in 16 hours.

flooding isn't the major problem for most of florida, it's the devastating winds

The fuck. You know hurricanes been around a long time. Not since al gore made that shit movie that didn't come true. Is this the new meme? Climate change? Fun fact. We are actually living in the most stable times on earth and co2, not only good for plants and trees is also a very very mild greenhouse gas that only makes up less then 4% of the greenhouse gasses that exsist. Lern ur facts faggot

oh shit Op's fucked. i've never seen a human fly

I agree with this.
The shrapnel itself will cut your ass in half if struck by pieces of structures.

Honestly anyone that doesn't live in Pennsylvania deserves to die.

you'll be alright like always

Miamifag here. Gas is fucking hard to find, and if you do come across some, there are lines of up to 30-50 cars. Water and bread are rare as well. Traffic is going to be a pain in the ass, but I'm meeting up with my family up North. Stay safe Floridabros.

NSB reporting in .Oh fuck here we go again

it will be a 3 around daytonaish and keep it dirty

Some fucked up strain of rabies

Rabies is spreading like wildfire in Florida.

Well said, Charlie went right over my house so we should be OK, CYA

I wish my family was smart enough to leave man, my parents are fucking idiots and I have no car or money to leave myself...

I slept 3 hours last night thinking about this

Alabama opening up all of its camping grounds and RV parks, Talladega opening for campers and RV's, so just get out the way, emergency transport is being provided if you have no way to get out, The Governer gave out all the info this morning. Food and water will be provided , your in America man we aint gonna let you die of thirst or starve.

Yes, rabies. We have rabies here in africa too. Very dangerous stuff, i hope the best for all of you in florida!

Sitting in Bradenton, shitty place I know, but we should be fine as usual I think. This bitch is messing with my psyche either way stupid fucking record breaking cloudy fidget spinner.

Stand outside and recite rain rain go away. If assertive and done correctly, you might save Florida.

I've been through some hurricanes. If it hits the gulf of mexico, not likely, it will power down on the east coast.

I managed to convince my family by going all sensationalist on them. Really makes them afraid.

I'm all the way down in homestead. I've boarded up and now waiting for the inevitable...

>Ive decided we're just going to go get a bunch of snacks and shit from walmart and what water we can and ride it out. Gonna get a good bit of alcohol too
put some gas in the car and leave. or get bus tickets and a tent and head for the georgia hills for a while

West kendall here, boarded up and ready to die.

The traffic. THere is a huge flood of traffic

>First for another Hurricane Mathew

Start sucking dick
Just deny you did it after
The flood waters will wash away any evidence

sounds like this "hurricane" hysteria was made up by your sister's boyfriend to get her scared and alone in a hotel room away from her family

Jacksonville, thanks rest of Florida for human shielding for us.

they are practically engaged and she's a grown woman

you're weird lmao

I say im poor but I have a good bit of stuff that is expensive and I had to work hard to get. I dont want to leave our stuff.

Rabies everywhere!!!

I SINCERELY WISH THAT AS MANY AMERIFATS DIE AS POSSIBLE. YOU FAT FUCKS DESERVE IT. :D

i'm sure your sweet tv and samurai swords will float you to safety you fucking moron. if your stuff isn't safe you aren't safe.

Are u nigger or spic?

>Andrew
Welcome, old fag.

561 reporting in we're fucked

Along with everyone else on the east coast
Kinda feel bad for all the basers I know in 772, but they've had it coming

321 here. House has hurricane shutters. Car in garage. Heading to hotel in mobile alabama in morning. Later fags.

just before the worst happens take a small boat out onto the ocean. the hurricane doesn't do damage except over land.

786, have gas, some water and food. Along with a gun, just in case. Heading to Orlando to pick someone up, then North.

Homosassa here, in a trailer....water I'm not worried about...its the big ass fucking pine tree in the back I worry about if shit falls on my house I'm fucked....other than that only gonna drive more inland if water starts to get too high for my comfort, drive a pickup so not too worried.

Can you make it to Osceola county? ALL the shelter schools are open. (70 minutes inland east of you) just get to I4.

Doooood I haven't done shit either and I'm in Cutler Bay.

Meanwhile your house and all your shit is getting butt raped.

>Guess climate change isn't a hoax, huh?
You must be a new kind of stupid.

>drive a pickup so not worried

You should be. The more space
Between the bottom of the car and road along side the side surface area...

Head to Osceola county. Shelter schools are all open. The closest one off of i4 directly will be celebration highschool. Cheers m8 good luck. BTW after the storm can I move in with ya? No homo.

>basements
This is Florida, m8. There are no basements. We live on a sandbar.

HE SAID BASEMENTS HAHAHAHAHA

STUPID SNOWBIRDS

Apparently everyone is getting rabies.

Im in west kendall, got enough weed, food, beer, movies, generator and LED lights all across the house. Stay safe Miami fags.

Make sure your coffin floats.

What the fuck is a basement

I had a basement once, shit was cash. Extra floors ftw

>avoid low-laying areas
You've never been to Florida, have you?