Why don't you ride your bicycle more often Sup Forums?

why don't you ride your bicycle more often Sup Forums?

because niggers keep stealing every bicycle i buy

Because my asshole is so stretched out it just swallows the seat

Megyn Kelly

Cos i need to sleep

nice, where are you from?

last summer i did a few weekend-type trips, but don't have much time these days.

wtf is that front wheel?

I really want to try bicycle touring.
Could I just buy pannier racks for my shitty hybrid bike and ride 70 miles a day?

Sure you could

1 of 5

2 of 5

3 of 5

oops 4 of 5

Because I am not 12 and I have a car.

I ride about 80 km a week to work. It's not that much, but it's a nice ride through the woods.

Why ride a bicycle when I have this?

cause dont want my testicles squashed and become a fag like OP

5 of 5

I don't like the sun. Once I get some better facial sun block I will start riding again. I will probably ride 20 miles this weekend just before dawn. My goal is to do a century sooner than later.

Because I am a considerate person who doesn't like to hold up traffic just so I can use a toy as transportation.

Some girl told me she went Coss country on a hffy so you should just go for it.

I don't own a car. And public transport is a joke. Not our fault. Everyone can take a moment to pass responsibly and then continue racing towards the next McDonalds or shit food joint.

You realise that cyclists ease congestion, less cars = more room for your fat ass to drive yourself around.

So people only drive when they want to go to McDonalds?

that's the gayest bike i've ever seen and i used to ride pink girls bike back in the 90's

> implying that not riding a toy to work makes you fat.

At least when I take a girl out on a date she can ride in my car and not have to sit on the handlebars.

I have too much stuff to do. I don't have time to waste biking.

I realize that cyclists get in the god damn way and act like they own the fucking road.

Whats this?

Hipsterish motorized bicycle.

Are dota2 players the most irrelevent useless members of society?

That spacer stack is fucking disgusting. Trim your steerer you imbecile!

Burgers don't drive themselves!

I just Uber duber my b/rother

broke so flats kinda fuck me really hard.

Im from The Netherlands so STFU

i barely know how to walk properly, biking is not on my radar. i think i would probably kill someone

Motorists too. The idea is to share the road, attempting to be more civilized than the savages of the 4th world

I do.
It's the only way I get around.
I only use it when I need to get booze or weed, but I still rack up some miles.

Motorists actually pay taxes for the road so they do kind of own it. The idea is that we don't want to share the roads with a bunch of man babies riding their toys to work.

Flat tires and too cheap/lazy to get tubes.

you drive a flashy truck don't you

big red dodge i bet

Because it's motorized, if I go that route I will just ride a car.

Because I'm a fat cunt and I sweat buckets if I try

You sound like a faggot.
Even more faggot than those lycra bike faggots.
>"GET THOSE DARN BIKES OF MY DARN ROAD AND STOP THOSE DAMN KIDS SKATEBOARDING OUTSIDE MY HOUSE GOSH DARN IT!".

No. Is that supposed to be an insult? Your mode of transport is a toy and you are making fun of a truck?

> pretending not to be a bike fag

>he totally drives the truck lol

Love the classic "Bianchi blue" color.

What geargroup is that?

You made up a backstory for me so that you can feel better about your embarrassing life choices. I already said I don't have a truck but I don't even see how that is supposed to be an insult. You literally ride a toy to work as an adult. What a massive faggot.

I ride all the time.

Depends on the city. It is actually nice riding a bike to work in some places. I wouldn't do it where I live now though.

It got boring, I used to cycle fanatically in 2014 but eventually it just became a repetitive fitness routine.

I am a bike fag.
Rather be a bike fag than a road fag.
Road fags can get to being a fag way quicker.

I will pay a tax. I don't mind. If bike Lanes would be put in it would be great for everyone. Toys they are not. Bicycles are fine working machines invented before cars in fact. To each their own. Enjoy a small percentage of your life on the inside of a metal box faggot.

Because I traded mine for crack

BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE A DUI, NOR AM I AN UNDERAGE FAGGOT.

use noseless seats

Anyone care to explain what may have happened for the rickshaw to popup like that?

magnets obviously

One of the wheels came off.

Because I'm in a wheelchair