Is it bad that I told this slag whos pregnant with my baby that if she smokes or drinks whilst shes got my kid in her...

Is it bad that I told this slag whos pregnant with my baby that if she smokes or drinks whilst shes got my kid in her that I will chop off her arms and legs. I said it in an argument over the phone and she recorded it and sent it to the Police, will I get in any real trouble? I also said that if she aborted the kid i'd beat her skull in with a cricket bat. I was fully serious but I can surely spin that off as dark humor right????

Pic related as thats what the kid will look like if she smokes and drinks.

Help me out you fags and get off your gay loli fur trap threads smh.

Just kys please.. Why tf would u say that u inbred fuck

your fucked

How do you mean? Would you want your potential kid to be born with difficulties because of their mum

Yh i'm worried about how I react but mostof the shit i say is shock value you know what i mean

Do you know if she recorded it or did she just tell you she did?

Just said she did. She's probably lying but it's the sort of thing she'd do for custody and money. Proper skank benefit cheat low life who was just ment to be a club hook up

She's probably lying unless you called her multiple times. If you only called her once or twice most people aren't clever or proactive enough to think of recording a phone call. Just trying to make you scared so you'll.either fuck off or do what she wants.

it's admissible in court only if you're in a single party consent state.

otherwise the police won't interfere unless they think there's an imminent risk which there's not since you said "if".

She doesn't want me to fuck off she wants to move in with me this is what I mean she's using this as black mail so I have to treat her like she matters to me. We was on the phone for hours because I was steaming when. She's done this thing to another dude apparently

>but I can surely spin that off as dark humor right????
haha nope, that's not how threats work

Is that US or UK? Either way it shouldn't be proof of a solod threat right

So your kid will look like the juggernaut?

Lmao dumb nigger. Get that bitch to abort so the next generation isn't stuck with your genes, you violent baboon.

OP here just for clarification she gives as good as she gets she was saying how she was gonna throw a petrol bomb through my mums house and called my sister saying that she was going to get her jumped because I was ignoring her. This girl is pure trash before you start thinking im just some cunt who likes threatening girls. I hate this bird.

US, and yes

if you're in one of the states in pic related you're completely clear. if not then the cops aren't going to bother you but it can come back to haunt you if she accuses you of anything later

Am white mate... so well done

wow, more of this cutie?

Cheers dude

Yeah which the more I think of will pretty cool tbh

Lol, dude just ignore her. Unless you actually care about the kid? Then you kinda fucked up in picking this thot to carry your kid, and you gotta deal with that consequence now because there's nothing you can do about anything she decides to do with the kid. You could.kidnap the kid after its born but you can't stop her from drinking and shit short of killing her.