Well chalky listen up the past has come to haunt you

Well chalky listen up the past has come to haunt you

95% of people between the ages of 15-25 say that they dont mind dating outside of their race, compared to 60% in the 1970s.

In highschool, the fastest growing trend of interracial dating is between black guys and white girls. White girls demonstrated the highest willingness of any demographic to date outside their race.

Is the white race doomed to die when white women are seemingly done with white men?

real answer: literally does not matter if future children are 100% white or 50% white or 90% white or 10% white or whatever, people who worry about this are mentally ill

Chalky is a racist nickname for niggers you fucking idiot.

Dear Sup Forums,

It's us, user-anus, once again. Except this time it's the logger speaking.

We are finished with your logless shills, immaturity, and Dani Filth pissfags that spread like a snakes bite and ruin the internet. Where have all of the internet's problems come from? Loggit? 9log? No, no.
Here.
Tonight at SIXX am Sup Forums will officially come to an end.

"kek u cant eat Andy's sh*t"

Not only do I have my slidding skills and team aside me, but I also have 9log, the founding website of user-anus, aside us.

You're probably all thinking

"DARNIT GUYS WHAT DO WE POO"

There is one thing you CAN do. Surrender. I want Poop and Heaving here, with the SLIDD and everything, saying sorry, and banning all of things logless from your website.

As of now, you have SIXX hour and SIXX minutes.

The log is slidding, gentlemen.

We are logion.
We do not waste shit.
We do not log off.

- The Logger

100 percent of niggers can't make children, I can pull statistics out of my ass too faggot

When will the white man ever learn just get on your knees and watch is fuck your wives daughter and relatives

when will you eat my shit?

Stay mad white skin your days are over. We are shorn stronger bigger and blessed with huge cocks what do you have little man?

Gf I have has only been with black guys be me first white guy ppl said she was only into blacks with my giant white knight cock how could she resist been with her over a year happiest she's been biggest dick she's ever had and seen literally made her orgasm 6 times before I busted make her cry because my white knight cock rekts her inside says blacks all had small dicks

higher iq

That's because this cuck gets perma b& for repeatedly posting it on Sup Forums.

Sure small fry she doesn't want to make you feel bad about the pecker everyday she thinks of our black cock

Thank you for letting us know. We white men are weak and pathetic.

you sound black.

why do people really come here to post this. what is your daily life like that you come home to a shitpost board and make these threads?

Why won't you get a haircut? Afraid that your putrid tiny nigger head will be exposed?

I love being white and being able to pull off fashy/short haircuts. I'm also better than you for just existing.

Get fucked, nigger. If you ever fucking try anything around me I'll fucking kill you.

*cringes*

no you won't

little boy we fuck you up stupid nigger fucking glocked bitch. Shit yonpuny bitch ass up

yeh, murican girls are sluts. lucky for meeeeeeee i'm RICH and can probably buy some russian girls. also have fun being poor and on welfare forever.

we're all just better off this way

Whitey in denial saying he rich dum mothfucka crack pipe sucking cunt

Highest interracial relationship is between Hispanic female and white male dipshit, in states like CA and Texas.

WHELP. definitely have no idea what you just said but have fun being poor and fucking white girls from your local trailer park i guess.

isnt that guy indian?

Say that to my face motherfucker. Go ahead an do it because I'm just itching for an excuse to kill.

Guess niggers aren't smart enough for their own good. Your comments would be very different if we were face to face, nigger. Don't kid yourself now.

We all know ur a fatfuck with a micro dick . Listen we wont judge u just please stop taking it out on us. Because spreading lies and all this nonsense is to much.

Enjoy testosterone therapy to make up for your tiny micro penis and lack of balls.

I can kill you with one hand behind my back.

MFW nearly all black girls ive talked to openly admit they prefer white guys because they dont fuck like a moron

I wish you try bish I'll fucking glock you rain like the animal you are white can't hear you with your little voice me and my boys will fucking kill you

her fam would be so disappointed...