Daily reminder that if you're under 27 you should leave this board

Daily reminder that if you're under 27 you should leave this board.

>t. user who recently turned 27

Daily reminder that people over 27 have more people on welfare as a percentage of their total population.

Daily reminder that getting money, food, and shelter from your parents is still considered welfare.

>under 27
That's pretty arbitrary.

Daily reminder if your still browsing Sup Forums at the age of 27 your probably a neet loser with no future.

Daily reminder that I don't have to pay extra taxes for neets to mooch off their parents.

If you're Canadian or Swedish you should leave this board because there's no chance left of saving you.

Please explain why

>26 years 11 months
>GET OUTTA HERE BABBY
>27
>What a mature young man :^))))

I'm 28, I work full time, no kids and I drive a BMW. What's the problem here exactly?

>27
>young
after 30 you should just neck yourself m8. Better than having to shit on a bedpan and lie in a hospital bed for the rest of your already short life.

I turned 27 today. It's my birthday. Give me birthday (You)s or I'll report you.

Yes you do, they're called dependents and you pick up the slack so that the government meets their funds quota.

>be 27
>best shape of my life
>gotten so much 18y/o poon this year.
>life is fucking legit.
>still shitpost on pol while rendering at work

>muh bmw

You don't have any kids, that's the problem. Stop being a self centered narcissist and procreate for the sake of the White race.

>pic

√(dog)

As a generation Xer, I would not go so far as to say one under 27 should not be here, they have much to learn...they should lurk for the most part and keep their mouths shut and take note.

I was emancipated at 16 and always had issues with one's number of their age. I know many young people with old souls, and baby boomers that are the most immature people ever!

There should be criteria met, such as being employed, being a property/business owner, being a parent...things like that. If you are a college welfare Queen and have never paid taxes through a job, you don't deserve to be heard from.

What if I don't want to pass on my genes or some other wacky bitches to some unfortunate kid? I don't really get the Jew pic for a BMW. It's not like they didn't make the planes for the Germans in WW2. I come from a predominantly German background. Nothing wrong with pride in my heritage.

Under 31? Get the fuck out.

t. 31-year-old

you'll stop giving a fuck after you turn 30. in your tender 20s you still believe the "we get more mature as we grow older" meme

18. Been here since /n/. Not leaving. Sorry lad.

>your

>it felt like I was 19 only a few weeks ago
>23 now
>parents getting older
>life getting more and more depressing as each single day passes
>no prospect of a job in my area without a medical degree which I DO NOT want
>not enough money to move out
>not enough money to get a degree
>haven't had a girlfriend since I was 15

What state are you from? I might be kind enough to end it for you when I come back to the states.

I'm not going to kill myself, Thai-nigger.
I'd rather join the military and kill other people for Jews than end my own life, because I want to see if the world blows up in my lifetime.

I'm not even 20 desu

>it felt like I was 19 only a few weeks ago
Tell me about it. All those songs and such about the speed of life were right after all.

Maybe he wanted to offer you a job. Or a girlfriend, since it's thailand after all.

>Thailand
>girl

I couldn't disagree more.

Jews are filling young people's heads with Jewish monkey shit, so why would you turn them away from the truth that's given on this board?

What you should have said, is if your under 27 then don't post and just read along with your dad.

Daily reminder that if you are 25+ and still spend your time on Sup Forums you are a huge loser that should kill himself.

The only fucking time the youth want the truth is when you tell them they can't have it.

So they can fuck right the fuck off.

I'm 13 and u cant make me leave

At 23 I felt the same way. Women don't want to date 23 year olds. You're best bet is to see that after 25 life as a man gets way better. I wanted to end it from 23 to 25. At 25 I went back to college got a degree in computer networking and stuck it out while I worked 3 shit jobs. It sucks for a few years but the results are worth it. You have to suck it up and realize the world isn't out to get you, because no one gives a shit you exist until you give yourself worth.

come end me pls :(

>rendering
Fucking love that feel. Guaranteed excuses to fuck around.

Why would you be on a website that is over a decade old if you're under 25?

What sort of loser turns up at basically an internet retirement home and acts like the residents are wrong for being there?

We're old. We have the excuse of having nothing better to do. How much of a worthless loser do you have to be to choose to come here in the best years of your life?

*your. Auto correct

I'd rather have the turbovirgins leave this board tbqh.

If you can't redpill a girl to take your dick in her mouth, you really shouldn't hang out here dealing with big-boy redpills.

Well I've been considering being a forest ranger. My state is almost 99% federal park and I always liked walking around the woods and studying infrastructure and law.
Maybe I might see some spooky /x/ shit too, then shoot at it with my SKS.

I just need to get more money so I can get a bachelor's in criminal justice and preservation.

Sounds like a plan, just work your ass off to meet the requirements for the forest ranger position, with the money you earn there you could start saving to enter to at least a small university and study architecture or other career if you change your mind.

Nice data mining thread shill

I'm 24, It's 10 AM on a Thursday and I have the day off, what social things could I possibly be doing by now?

I disagree. Had no direction to study further after high school, ruined my back on some shit jobs, unemployed for more than 2 years, own a ride but no money for repairs or gas, our country is against us, the news is one big manipulative mess, have to wait untill september till I can go studying, and all that most people around me of my age (early 20s) care about is their new smartphone, the gym, parties and instagram/fb. If I had the chance I'd go on a long, adventurous motorcycle trip with my gf and a tent but it's completely unrealistic at this point. I've got my select group of friends I go way back with and a long term relationship so it balances out. I'm not some basement dwelling bitter edgelord, but I can see why people reach out for other types of contact, such as Sup Forums.

daily reminder you never need to explain yourself or justify your life to anyone on an anonymous Vietnamese cartoon board

im 23 work full time and drive a merc who cares?

You're acting as if you're stuck where you are. No issue with being a park ranger but if that's not what you really want to do then don't. Just pick up and go for whatever you can do daily and not hate. Don't settle for a job because a couple cool things might happen. Seriously, break your current mindset. I read this book the 4 agreements and it changed my life. Not shilling the book and I don't think the author is all there with everything but it basically says be selfish and don't care what people have to say good or bad about you. Selfish in ways that benefit you and don't hurt others.

If you don't have one social outlet you could plan at 24 you should kill yourself.

Nobody asked for your life story, you fucking loser.

1997 here.

Make me OP.

There is nothing wrong with underage being here

Better to get them while they're young before they end up in university

This desu senpai.

Rule #2 is only here because of the legal obligation, if Sup Forums got dragged to court because of some kid they could say "Look, we clearly point out that you need to be 18 to use this website".

By redpilling people around 14-16 years old you pretty much avoid the hyper liberalisation they are sent through during uni or college.

Daily reminder that if you don't die of a drug overdose at 27 you're not a rockstar

Old fag here. Age is really not that important and you should look at experiences and drive for what you can do and not what you want to do. With a little luck those might or might not be the same thing.
Do not waste your time on stupid social sciences, going to stupid lectures at school for some stupid social reason. Protest over global warming and word hunger are really out of your control. Your time is very important.
Break the mold and volunteer to work overtime and never take a part time job unless you already have a full time job. Invest in things that you know will not lose value or make money. PS3 is not one of them.
Do not tell others your business and live within your means with a little left over. And I would also make a plan to retire within 30 years regardless of what your age is.
Completely avoid drugs and the culture which follows it. When you get older you will see that group of citizens has a harder time competing against those who stayed clean.
Always use birth control so you do not have to end up spending thousands a year to a women to raise your kid which was a result of your weakness for some pussy.
And finally, do all you can to avoid student loans and student debt. Not a huge problem in the past but it now looks like you guys get screwed over with that debt if you go to school.