Is there a worse feeling than loving sawker and having a shit nt?

Is there a worse feeling than loving sawker and having a shit nt?

living in mexico, i'd imagine

supporting a shit club is worse imo

my expectations for the national team (england) are incredibly low at the moment and most of the players irritate me

This
living in Mexico might be the worst feel

yes
having no friends

i go into every england expecting to get beaten or be massively disappointed
im either proven right or in for a pleasant surprise so win-win

tulum seems nice tho

I'm not sure, but I guess being a Bonglish loving divegrass and genuinely thinking his NT is great and it will be coming in every tournaments is even worse a feeling.

International football's for casuals anyway.

Living in Mexico for sure.

t. person living in mexico

>worst feel

really wish Canada had a semi respectable NT

A worse feel is probably the fact that I asked a girl out for drinks on Saturday as a date and didn't specify it was a date and now I'm wondering if she just thinks it's as friends. How do I find out if she thinks it's a date. I can't ask her because that makes me autistic

dont concern yourself with labels senpai, take her out and see what happens. im thinking because you asked her out for drinks she knows its a date. it's not like you asked her out for lunch familia.

>"wanna go out for drinks on saturday? btw, it's a date"

that would've been autistic, too

just go there, have fun and see how it goes
you will very quickly know if she just sees you as a friend or as a potential lover

yes it's having a history of almost winning the world cup three times and having a shit nt to the point where you don't even qualify for your continental cup despite being in an easy group

What did you say? if you said "lets go out and get some drinks" and she said yes, she probably assumes its a date.

Don't tell them that or more of them will come north.

Thanks for the help lads. You're good guys

Loving your luckswing team & they suck ass.

Now that's a brutal summer.

At least amerisport teams don't get relegated

>tfw my local team was in the Premier League as a child
>They are now in League 1 (the third division) with no sign of things getting better

Mexico is not shit

faggot kissless virgin detected. hope spaghetti comes out of your pockets LMAO

I'll never understand how such a puny country can have such a League & leagues.

It's impressive desu.

tulum is just a tourist trap

>autistic screeching

its ok bro, some people are just late bloomers, and ask anons on an anime image board for advice, instead of your lads/bros. kys

Explains why everyone in America is having a shitfit at the prospect of people having to live there.

Honestly I'm surprised that Americans don't have a promotion/relegation system, it's the perfect way to implement a sports league.

desu I don't see going out for drinks as a date, but it's a place where you're gonna get the least inhibited conversations. It's better than coffee if you're looking to get laid

That's because you're in Brazil, Brazil is even shittier than Mexico

College football is too based to ever.

Baseball is so nuanced & so many headcases to.

The NBA needs to.

The NHL can't sell in the southern states. Would be cool to see an east bum fuck Canada team in the league.

charlton? bolton? could also be coventry but they're dead last and you would have mentioned that

The NBA and NHL could both use that. It'll never happen though

Pro/rel leads to shitty infrastructure. European stadiums are disgusting

That's because any bum with a bar can make their own club.

North America should be able to get a franchise based pro/rel system. Just two division to begin with, it's not like you dont have the population/budget to afford it.

Can't do it in Handegg.

The NCAA will flip a major wig.

Plus... the NFL Draft is my own personal little holiday.

There is lots of competing sports leagues with big money here, at the college and professional level.

In Argentina everyone wants to play one sport, so you get market oversaturation and pro/rel is the only reasonable way to build a league that accommodates so many people all over the country.

Charlton

>tfw your NT is literally worse than random Central American banana republics

thank fuck I'm an immigrant and not Chinese or Indians cause their NTs are somehow also shit despite having better weather and over a billion people

Iktf. At least USA has made it to 2 international semifinals in the last decade (Confed cup 2009, Copa America 2016) compared to England.

Loving soccer but not being able to play it.

Broken leg? Fat?

why not with baseball? maybe a minor league team could replace a shitty MLB team and revitalize the sport in some areas.
I'd go to a Yankees vs el paso chihuahuas game.

you get used to it, our NT is a total meme and I just try to have fun with it as it is